Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 4:59 pm

Naizu finished his fill, and began to scratch his head for a moment and then stopped. "Wow, that was awkward, canine sage or not, I am not a dog, wolf or any part of the family" he said with a chuckle. "So, do you wanna see how I met Zeidius ?" Naizu asked Tenshin as he got up and stretched. He looked as if he just got done working out as opposed to eating."By the way, this isn't normal meat, the things eaten aren't normal food...the have benefits"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 5:11 pm

Tenshin grabbed a piece of meat for the road and then started to walk towards Naizu. " Lets go." Tenshin says biting ino one of the meat. " So whats the sid effect of this thing i am eatting." Tenshin says as he looks at Naizu chewing on the meat.
(Sorry its short)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 5:45 pm

"Well, it depends to be honest with you bruh. I don't have any because I've eatin it long enough that I've grown immune to the side effects of humans. Also the fact that I now have genes of canine in me from the training and some other things as well. Obviously the canines have no effects from the food, but you as an outsider, you'll probably sleep for a day after you lay down. That and maybe a little dizzyness in about a couple hours. That's it."Naizu said casually. "But the food itself increases strength for a bit and your physical strength and physique is improved immediately for about a day" said the young jounin.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 7:09 pm

Tenshin nodded nd just walk along side Naizu. "So is it like in a temple where you meet the dogs." Tenshin ask. Tenshin then watched around him as the dogs they walk past was staring at him like if he was an evil guy. He didnt mind do he just stayed calmand kept walking. Tenshin looked back at them and released a small chunk of the bijuu Chakra it came out as a wave and hit all the dogs. He then grin and kept walking like nothing happen since Naizu couldnt sence it.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 3:24 am

Zeidius appeared infront of the two and spoke," Naizu, the next time you come here, there are somethings that we need to take care of. You have been advancing in your abilities quite well and I believe there are some things that you may be able to take advantage of" he said. Naizu nodded and bowed to him. Zeidius looked at Tenshin then," You have an incredible issue keeping yourself in check. You do indeed have your Bijuu under control, however, you tend to allow him to talk you into doing things that aren't necessarily your ideas and yet you go along with them. I sense an immense amount of power you have a potential to possess, yet you have only been able to to control a large portion of it. I must go now..have a safe journey back" he said, disappearing then and there. "Hmm...ok, lets go"said Naizu, now holding his hands behind his head and walking towards the entrance smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 10:03 am

Tenshin followed Naizu after the dog king left. " Aw Tenhin you idoit i told you not to spike my chakra like that." " Yeah yeah ill lisen to you next ime maybe if you dont piss me off like you always do." Tenhin says looking at the bijuu in his mind grinning in both mind and outside his mind. He then walked on the side of Naizu. " So how far to we get to this place." Tenshin says in a calm voice relaxed more then ever.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 10:17 am

"We're out" Naizu said as he slammed his hands to the ground making a massive boom. The light instantly turned dark and then light, and just like that, they were at the training field. Naizu felt re-energized and stretched while walking. "So you enjoy the meal and the visit? Zeidius is like a Godfather to me so he does some stuff to look over me. I like it there, I never knew there was a feeling of a second home that feels so much like the frst ya know man? I mean...anyway, what'd you think" he said after a short rampble.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 10:31 am

Tenshi walked out Strenching still has smell of dog around him. Tenshin then lefted his armand smeled himself. " Dam dogs i smell lik one." He saidin his head. Tenshin then looked atNizu wants he came out the portal. " It was a nice place just didnt fel right to me so many eyes staring at me cause i am a holder you know." Tenshin said in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 7:00 pm

"Its not you, its just the negative energy inside you is all. Besides, you did kinda instigate with whatever the hell you did when we were leaving. I can smell foul chakra and it came from you so I assume it had to have somethin to do with you for them to have all eyes on you, even if for a moment. Oh well, its done and over with and I should get to coming up with a new tech, you can never have too many in your arsenal ya know? What are you about to do bruh?" he asked tenshin as he continued to walk with his hands behind his head with a wide smile across his face. The visit put Naizu in an extremely pleasant mood.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 8:02 pm

Tenshin walked and then said. " I dont know i might go and talk a walk maybe visit the Mizukage." Tenshin says placeing his hand behind his head walking. Tenshinwas calm now and bored. " What about you man? Where you going? " Tenshin says looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 4:56 am

Naizu continued to walk with a nonchalant strut and head to the sky with his hand behind it, basically spacing out yet still coherent enough to hear everything that's being said and responded, "I don't know, I'll probably meet up wit a partner of mine and continue training...but that'll be later on in the day. For now, I might just take a little stroll down into the forest and clear my head of some stuff and maybe work on some kinks in my jutsu. Nothing is perfect with anything because something can always be fixed ya know?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 6:40 am

Tenshin Nodded. " Will Naizu this is my departure i got inportant maters to handle. See ya in a few days maybe sooner." Tenshin then walks foward past Naizu and then he lifted his right hand to the air making a gone shape with his index, an middle finger. pointing it stright up at first thn pointing o the right real fast. It was his way of saying later. Tenshin then Vanished into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 12:37 am

((Topic Closed))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3