Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 2:50 pm

Naizu mistified himself to the ground and took two steps to the right and awaited his falling opponent for the altitude of which the man was falling was sure to break the branch. He made a few hand signs and the field quickly began to steam heavily and Naizu disappeared in it as shadows began running about at a fierce pace. "I feel like checking on how well you can see now" he said somewhere in the steam.

Name: Steam Style: Stealth Clone Jutsu
Element:Water/Fire
Description: Steam covers and heats the battle grounds and hot fogish like clones of Naizu lurk, and seek the enemy. (Not a good choice against wind element users for obvious reasons). Upon finding their target, they heat to upwards of 500 degrees, mistify and burn the target, as well as notify Naizu of the enimies location.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 2:00 am

Tenshin landed on the the ground the steam pushed away from him then slowly cme back. It was humid in the area now. He then took his sword and placed it on his back. Tenshin then reached in side his jacket close to his back and took out two swords the two sword where twin they had a head at the tip of the helt on each, the helt was a neck, and the sword s look like a spinal cord, one diffrents one of the sword was blue and the other Red. Tenshin scrapped the swords together awakening them there eyes glew gold in then wind chakra serged around the blue sword and fire chkra out the red sword. " Hey boss its been a long time since you used us as your devil arm." Tenshin looked at both the swords face then banged them next to each other. " I said quiet when i brung ya along with me." Tenshin says as he looked at his surounding.

Look at my Swords in the creating section topic Tenshin jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 10:00 am

"Sight is a keen ingredient in battle isn't it? You will get destroyed if you don't see attacks to block, or see whats going on around you wouldn't you say? But whats more important? Sight or clarity?"Naizu said to Tenshin as the trees began to change in appearance. They resembled the legs of wolves and the swords the ANBU were holding turned removed themselves from his hands and started to bad mouth him and eventually looking to attack him. The steam grew yellow glowing eyes that pierced through him with glare. "When those you know, don't care for you as they once do and they hate you, wish harm upon you and wish to inflict harm upon you...does that become a fear? Do you feel emotional pain from that? What do you do in situations like that boy?" Naizu said.

Name: Steam Style: Delusion Fog Jutsu
Element:Water/Fire (Genjutsu)
Description:(only availible during stealth clone jutsu) The steam creates an illusion Of the
land around the enemey becoming distorted and fellow alies become enemies in there mind.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 12:15 pm

Tenshin then smiled. " Kid you must not know." Tenshin says as he strenched his arms outwards and then started to to spin around doing so created a gaint fire and wind tornadow from the blades chasing each other. The steam all followed and came into the tornado,, He then jumped up lefted the thing of the ground and stop as the steam now was a apart of the clouds. Tenshin then landed on the floor and looked at Naizu. " Failed."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 12:33 pm

I forgot about the fact that most ANBU are immune to gen, but thats usually cus of their mask, strange that you don't have any effects from it.Oh well, that suck, I love seeing the expressions of peoples faces when things begin happening and they cant explain it. That takes away alot of the fun in this" Naizu says looking at the ANBU, "I suppose I'll have to acually have to move now. Thats a drag, I wanted to have a seat and watch the show...(Sighs), oh well, lets get going shall we?" said the young jounin. Naizu changed his grip on the the blades to where he gripped them with the blades pointing behind him. "You read boy?" he asked Tenshin.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 12:52 pm

Tenshin didnt Answer his question just swung and crossed both blades giving himself a hug but sending a wave of Fire and strong gust of wind towards the kid. Tenshin was running behind the wave so if it mist Tenshin could strike again for it was cloaking him from Naizu site.
(sorry short)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 1:09 pm

Naizu's eyes alowed him time to scan the area and make quick judgements. He quickly grabbed two scrolls, slinging one open and slamming one to the ground. Instanly, a massive wall blocked Naizu from vision and extremely hot steam springs began launching in Tenshins area. Naizu was curious of tenshins power so while behind the wall, he gathered six scrolls together and layed them side by side. Tenshin could only see the wall while being chased by the random steam springs, but was able to see a massive burst of chakra shoot up from behind the wall and began to form a large beast.

Name:Steam scroll
Element:Steam
Description:Naizu carries three different element scrolls types of these scrolls. When combined with a water and fire scroll, a massive three headed beast can be created with the appropriate hand signs. Alone, the scrolls have different abilities: Offense-When placed to the ground, the user applies his hand and steam springs from the ground in seprate random areas around the foe. Defense- A large area of steam covers Naizu and quickly solidifies into a wall of as strong as steel, 5 meters high and 4 meters wide.

Name:Steam scroll
Element:Steam
Description:Naizu carries three different element scrolls types of these scrolls. When combined with a water and fire scroll, a massive three headed beast can be created with the appropriate hand signs. Alone, the scrolls have different abilities: Offense-When placed to the ground, the user applies his hand and steam springs from the ground in seprate random areas around the foe. Defense- A large area of steam covers Naizu and quickly solidifies into a wall of as strong as steel, 5 meters high and 4 meters wide.

Name:Fire scroll
Element:Fire
Description:Naizu carries three different element scrolls types of these scrolls, 4 offensive and 4 defensive. When combined with a water and fire scroll, a massive three headed beast can be created with the appropriate hand signs. Alone, the scrolls have different abilities: Offense-Opening this scroll and placing it onto the ground, Streams of flames shoot rapidly across the field expanding in height and width instantly.Defense-Two large shields of fire appear on Naizu's arms as he opens and puts his arms into `the scroll.

Name:Water Scroll
Element:Water
Description:Naizu carries three different element scrolls types of these scrolls. When combined with a water and fire scroll, a massive three headed beast can be created with the appropriate hand signs. Alone, the scrolls have different abilities: Offense-Naizu Slings this scroll into the air opening it, as a large mass of water is sent into the air and diburses into chakra shapening water kunai. Defense- A large wolf made water wraps around Naizu like shield made of intense densified water that will slow down, if not catch attacks on Naizu.

Name: Beast of the scrolls
Element:Water/Fire/Steam
Description:Naizu must use have a scroll of offense and defense of each element he possesses in possession to create this creature. When all six scrolls are laid together, Naizu infuses chi and chakra to the scrolls and the energy fuses with that of the scrolls. The six will begin to illuminate and fuse and disburse a mass amount of energy creating a three headed 80 ft. canine. This beast has a head of steam being coyote, water being wolf and fire being fox. Unless Naizu is in stage 3 of his oakegan or higher, this ritual takes immense chakra. Each head discharges chakra based elemental bullets.This creature remains until the creater is knocked out, killed or until the beast is destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Village: Thai Underworld .

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 2:46 pm

[Tenshin, I'm sorry, but due to Saruno's BoF's and BoC's, you either have to get permission from him to use those blades you made, or you have to make different abilities for them, until then, you can't continue this battle .]
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 8:49 pm

Tenshin placed his fire sword away then strated to spin his wind sword around in thepalm of his hand making a a gust of wind hit everydirection and everything except Tenshin, this was used to block the steam around him.Tenshin then walked towards the barrier that Naizu put up, He put away his wind sword. He did a few handsigns and the Tenshin arm and had started to glow red, He was getting hot, It then got ingulf in flames and slowly the flames turned black. Tenshin then looked at Naizu Barrier. " This is to weak!!" Tenshin says as he punched it down as it came falling Tenshin ran in and then atemped to grab Naizu and kill him.

Name: Raikiri(Black flame Style)
Element: Fire
Description: This move can only be used once per day and consumes a giant amount of chakra. Tenshin gathers chakra and releases it in his hand, instead of electricity a Black and red flame erupts from the Tenshin arm. If the Tenshin where to merely brush against an enemy with this attack what ever part they touched would either be on fire or burned badly. Tenshin still havnt master the move yet so it not yet complete but it well be soon.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 9:04 pm

Naizu was no longer behind the barrier but on top of the beast. He stared down at the silly anbu and wondered what he was thinking. The jounin pointed at Tenshin and the beast turned and began to fire massive elemental chakra balls at him 3 at a time. Fire bullets, water bullets and steam bullets were launched at him at incredible speeds as Naizu just observed at the top of the beast.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 9:24 pm

Tenshin took a look at the 3 attacks comeing for him, he quickly jumped up dodgeing all the blast as he flipped and landed on the beast's back behind Naizu standing and smileing. " Nice doggy but i gotta kill it, it seem to be very sick it just caughed threw times, it was bad caugh i would have died if i didnt move." Tenshin says as he then kneels down and then places his hand on the beast. Tenshinn ten jumpe off of it fast as it was now starting to burn and if the black fire touched anythin on the beast they would burn and die with it.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 9:51 pm

Naizu looked at the black flames and casually mystified off of the creation. "hmm, I suppose we can end this session" Naizu said resolidifying behind Tenshin. "I too have an attack similar to that, but mine is water based and, well...maybe sometime you'll get to see it" he said turning around with his hands behind his head. "Come on, lets get something to eat." said Naizu as he walked away from the field. "Disburse" he yelled, and the beast in flames disintegrated.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 12:47 pm

The black flames on his arms faded away as he started to walk towards the jounin Naizu. Tenshin followed Naizu as the beast was still burning. " Disburse " Yelled Naizu, Tenshin turned around since it became silience the beast was gone. " Hum." Tenshin walked siliently on the side of Naizu. Tenshin was to busy waiting on the new updates that Kamoku promised him.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 1:04 pm

Naizu stopped and looked at Tenshin for a moment with a blank look."What the hell bruh?" he said, still with his hands behind his head. He continued to stare at him blankly with the wind beginning to pick up and passing through his hair. Naizu's okegan had long subsided and now only the normal eyes of the jounins pierced into Tenshins. It seemed as though Naizu expected Tenshin to respond with a specific answer as the Nimakee did not blink at all during the entire awkward moment.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 1:11 pm

Tenshin looked at Naizu. " Hum, What did i do?" Tenshin said in a calm voice and confused a little. Tenshin continued to walk with Naizu, but he was still lost in his mind. " Tenshin i guess he is mad you burned his doggy." The bijuu said laugh out loud in his head." Hum, if that is true it not my fought it was badly sick you seen what it coughed up. I had to put it down." Tenshin said back to the bijuu. He then thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 1:24 pm

Naizu turned and slammed his fist into the ground forcing a massive uproar of steam to sky high into the clouds.
"Steam" he said, and saying nothing more.
He then slammed both fist into the ground causing a fierce rush of thin streaming water into the clouds as well.
"Water" he said, once more not speaking another word.
Next he slammed two flat palms into the ground causing a third outrageous blast, this time it was fire soaring into the clouds
"Fire"he said, the fell silent again.
(Naizu flips through a great deal of hand signs at an inhuman pace, then holds his palm out)
"Follow suit and extend your hands" Naizu said as the three streaming elements continued to flowing into the clouds. They formed a triangle in the manner of which began to extend and connect.
"Hurry"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 1:42 pm

Tenshin looked at Naizu confused. " I swear if you try to kill me i going to ripp your body to shreds then feed you to a hungry friend of mine." Tenshin says in a calm voice as he held his palm out. Tenshin then watched all of Naizu elments flow out the ground. He was very confued but yet o calm.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 1:55 pm

The energy's combined and formed into a perfect triangle. As Tenshin extended his palms, the energy began to illuminate and a side of the triangular prism like figure opened up. Naizu walked into the opening,"come on, its coo" he said to the anbu."This is a technique I was taught when I trained with the canines when I became a sage, its basically a short cut to them. I have to check in with the main canine, Zeidius. I wanna introduce you to him, and plus they have food" he said with a smile." I had you place your palms out so they'd know that there is someone else with me, I'm sure you understand. Lets go." he said continuing in.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 2:15 pm

Tenshin followed Naizu into the portal of some sort. " Hum so thats all we going to see dogs, Hum, there better be good food here, i dont want any dog chow i want something good. " Tenshin says as he walks on the side of Naizu then becomes silient Quickly. " So Tenshin your going to go meet some dogs, surprising okward as some bulls dilike dogs!!!" Says th bijuu in Tenshin head. " Your nota full bull so lets hope they dont like you." Tenshin say in his mind as a grin came apon his face.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 2:32 pm

Naizu stops upon the entrance and lets out a loud howl then continues in as groups of canines are seen sparring and relaxing. Naizu is greeted by all and continues on. "Oh, I suppose I should introduce you to everyone" he said. "HEY EVERYONE, THIS IS TEN..." as he starts, he stops abruptly and see's Zeidius right beside him. "Its been a little Naizu" says Zeidius. " Who's your friend" he asks. Naizu looks at Tenshin, "well, introduce yourself". he says to his new anbu friend.

Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Wolf
The alpha of the K-Nin. The strongest and wisest of the Nin-hounds, Nin-dogs and Wolf-nin. This is the one whom recognized Naizu's potential and awakened it. Zeidius was the one whom deemed Naizu, The Sage of the Canines. Zeidius rarely enters battles anymore however if time comes, he will be ready as he himself has defeated an entire summons village. Little is know about his abilities but Lightning and earth were brought to light as his affinities
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 2:52 pm

Tenshin looked at all the dogs emotionless. Tenshin been seen the dog known as Zeidius walk by them as Naizu was annoucing him to the group. " Hum, I am Tenshin Nara, Son of Sparda, I am a half demon." Tenshin says teeling the do the truth about him cause he didnt want any confusion about them or any lies in between the two. Tenshin stayed calm and becme lost in though. " So i take it your the king here right. Zeidius was it." Tenshin said in a calm deep voice.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 3:10 pm

"I am the protector of the canines and further more, I protect Naizu now as well" Zeiduis said. "You seem to have an interesting presence about you, this demon you speak of, are you a holder, are you a jinchuriki?" Zeidius asked Tenshin. "And if you are, why are you so at piece with the bijuu inside you? I can sense the presence of a second life among you boy, and it seems to be nothing less than evil. You possess two souls do you not?" Zeidius asked the anbu. "Um, Z..." naizu said and was cut off abruptly "Don't call me that, you know I have no place for abbreviations in my land. You speak properly or don't speak..and you know that" the large wolf said to Naizu whom swiftly apologized. "I'm sorry, but Zeidius, don't you think that we should save the questions and simply welcome him? Besides, I'm hungry." Naizu said. "Agreed" Zeidius said. Naizu looked over and smiled at Tenshin, then began to follow the wolf in command as they approached a large stack of cooked dear meat of massive size. "Enjoy young ones" Zeidius said gripping a piece with his jaws and dragging it away.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 3:36 pm

Tenshin stop Naizu. " Hold. It be my pleasure to answer his questions." Tenshin says as he turned and looked at the dog as the started to walk towards the diner. " You are half right, I am a jinchuriki, the eight tailed bijuu, why i am at peace with him because my Bijuu is a demon yes but i tammed him to use his demon owers for good." " Tamed me my ass." " Shut up" Tenshin says towards the bijuu. They then arrived at the dinner Tenshin seen all the wonderfull food there and watched as the dog grabed a gaint piece of it off the table. "Enjoy young ones" When he said tht Tenshin looked at him and then just smiled. " So Naizu the old dog always like that when he meet new people." Tenshin says n his normal calm voice, as he st down and grabed a steak and begin to chow down.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 3:56 pm

Naizu looked at Tenshin, "after we eat, I'll show you what he was like when I first met him. That was the most confusing day of my life and I suppose what happened changed me for the good ya know? Now I feel like i'm edging closer to the power I need to take care or the clan with the athority I've felt I've always needed" Naizu said. He then grabbed a piece of meat and tore into it.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 4:00 pm

Tenshin only ate one thing fo he wasnt that hungry. He watched as Naizu was deviring his food pretty fast almost looking like a dog. He began to smile at him. " A look at how much he looks like a dog." " Yeah he is how he eats not what hahaha." The bijuu says in his head. " hum." Tenshin then just sat back and relaxed waiting on Naizu to finish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)   Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenshin vs Naizu (Spar/ quick match)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next