Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Test Run-Sparring match

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village, Sunagakure

Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 11:38 am

Kostas took a death situation look on his face,this was all or nothing "1...2...3!!!" Kostas yelled

=====================================================================
After a while,in a burger shop in the Cloud Village,away from the storm outside "I always lose on gambles anyway."Kostas stated rather annoyed and took an other bite from his Arizona Deloux
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden in the Mist

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 11:49 am

"Well, thats what happens when you go against me (Naizu thinking:" and when my eyes can slow down what you're doin, showing me if you're choosing rock paper or scissors, it doesn't hurt either") but atleast it was fair" Naizu said with a large grin. Naizu looked around the shop seemingly looking for something, but he didn't turn his head, nor did he try to make it apparent. "Ya know, I love these burgers, sooo juicy and the bbq...amazing. Plus when its free, its like having an orgasm in my mouth" said the bragging Nimakee.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 1:08 pm

"Well,to me its like shooting my pocket...lets see what happened today,i bought this extremly expensive clothes,that cost my butt off.Afterwards i fought against him,something that it was like a day on the hot springs,but all that steam destroyed my clothes!,thought my skin is perfect now,whatever...the only thing that i can say and fits with the situation is...things cant get any worst" Kostas thought a bit annoyedYet again,i learned what i wanted,he is as strong as they say he is,and the trick worked,i stayed still and ready to take the hit from the boiling balls,but Naizu reacted pridefully as i excpected,he get infront of meand blocked them,not bad,not bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 1:32 pm

Without warning, Naizu picked up a salt shaker and threw it at the back of some huge guys head, smashing it to pieces as the salt landed in the guys collar and down his shirt.
"What the hell Kostas, what'd you do that for" Naizu said, then mystifying outside and watching from a window.
"This should be good" he said with his hands in his pockets as the rain had stopped for the moment. The big man turn around and charged Kostas like a bull and shouted "IM GONNA KILL YOU BOY" with a fist cocked back.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 2:20 pm

Kostas without much effort blocked the man's fist with the back of the index and the middle finger of his hand while still muching a bite of the hamburger"Do you want something?"Kostas said with the mouth full.then he shallowedYou,i m gonna crush your skull!" The man yelled again and tried to punch Kostas,once again Walker blocked without much effort"Beating up oversized bullies such as you is getting old...but this is a good chance to show something to Naizu,you are not worthy of it but whatever." Walker stated with a cocky tone as he pushed back the man's arm The atmospheric pressure force was directed into circular motion on both Kostas palms,"Ryukei Qigong Tashinkou Shinden:Gaō Sōryu Enrenshō" Kostas yelled and pushed his palms to the man's body center as the atmospheric pressure was directed from the circular motion into a straight line,sending the man flying thought the wall that Naizu was standing,crushing everything on his path,raising up smoke.The barman approached Naizu showin ghim a catalog with too many zero"Your bill sir..." Kostas was nowhere to be seen

Name:Ryukei Qigong Tashinkou Shinden: Gaō Sōryu Enrenshō (龍形氣功鍛針功真伝 • 我王双龍炎烈掌,Dragon-Ki, Forged Needle Transmission: Twin King Dragon's Flame Strike)
Element:-
Description:This high-class, Ki-based technique works off the principles of the Ryuukei Qigong "Tashinkou" technique; through the fulcrum-based transference skill of "Uraate" to transmit the user's Ki through the air. The technique follows the same required preparation as the "Ryuukei Qigong", though the most distinct difference lays in execution; firing out the rotational energy in a dual-palm strike instead the traditional single punch. However, the technique's most defining quality lays in strength and Ki capacity. Because of his superhuman strength, the amount of rotational energy Kostas generates far exceeds that of anyone else. Coupled this with his enormous reserves of Ki and the energy released is equivalent to twice the force and ferocity of a normal Ryukei Qigong.

Related Technique:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 2:46 pm

"Hmm...I knew there was a reason I kept this wallet." Naizu said opening it up. "Oh, shucks, this isn't my wallet...oh well, this Kostas guy is gonna be pretty upset when he gets this back" he said laughing to himself. Naizu grabbed the money in the wallet and handed it to the man. "I hope this covers it, I'm sorry for all the commotion in there" Naizu said to the barman. "Don't worry bout it kid, and this is only about three quarters of it but you seem like a nice young lad. Just make sure you leave the rough housing else where next time ok?" said the barman, walking back through the massive hole in the wall. "Alright, lets go find this guy" Naizu said to himself. He tracked down his fellow sparing combatant by smell and "innocently" handed him his wallet with a slight grin. "Nice moves" Naizu said.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 2:53 pm

"Thanks for bringing this back" Kostas put his hand into his pocket and pulled out some money and put them in his walletTransformation Jutsu always works. Kostas said laughting"And thanks,one day i m gonna teach you some."Kostas said to Naizu,he himself mastered all this techniques a while ago,and it was really rough

((**EDITED**))
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 3:20 pm

Naizu looked at the guy with a serious face and spoke to him."Listen, I can't teach you my doujutsu's obviously, but I think we can exchange help with one another" said the Nimakee. Naizu held his hand out in front of Kostas and formed a straight, sharp line of chakra,"I think I have something here, I'm gonna try to infuse my elements, all of them, with it." he said. "But I would like you to teach me lightning is what I was going to say. And by the way..."Naizu said throwing a blank scroll to Kostas," You should infuse your chakra into this, It comes in handy for what you saw that blocked the water balls, was a little of what this can do."
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 5:28 pm

Kostas grapped the scroll "Of course doojutsu cannot be learned,and as for the lighting affinity it would be kinda difficult,since lighting is not my main element.I can help you with Kenjutsu and Taijutsu but with ninjutsu it would be hard."Kostas said as he puted the blank scroll on his pocket"But me unlike you i dont have much interest on learning new jutsu,also i have my own Kekkei Genkai,it gives me tremendous bonus power but i avoid using it cause it severally damages my body,i m training most body stamina,speed and force,something that i dont lack at all."Kostas stated as he raised his head and looked up at the clear sky
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 3:12 am

Naizu looks Kostas and smirks,"Hmm... well, I see I'll just have to find another method to learn a new affinity but You helping me with my taijutsu will work I suppose" said Naizu. "All kekkeis have there strengths and weaknesses of course Kos, but its just a matter of when you use and whom you use it on." says Naizu. He began to stare off in the distance and it appeared that he had something on his mind. "I have an idea for a certain jutsu that would be quite devastating but in order to do so, I'll need you to help out. Not only that, but we'd need to train ...ALOT. Understand?" he said to the fellow jounin.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 10:16 am

"Well, im sure that you will defintly find one in the future.I can help you learn some cool taijutsu moves...that they can come in handy when in trouble...and of course every Kekkei Genkai has strenghts and weaknesses...but i prefer to use mine in serious battles,its kinda dangerous in spar." Kostas paused a bit and looked at Naizu"And yeah i do understand you...so whats the idea?" Kostas said to Naizu without much curiosity in his words about what Naizu was planting,though...he was. (Short Sorry i just woke up)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 10:33 am

Well, I think it would be a pretty good idea to search out a certain set of things. You understand the power of summons right? Well, imagine that inside you? The power you could hold would be expodentially higher than what you have right now wouldn't it? I think there is a way to obtain that but I'm not sure if my way is actually possible but I would like to do a test trial. I think you and I could do that with a new jutsu I've been trying to conjure up called soul seal. It extracts the chakra, elemtal chakra and soul of the beast, then seals it into a scroll. Afterwords, one could take the seal and release it inside ones body. The technique is similar to the jinchuriki sealing method but different in the fact that it takes less effort and you can obtain more power, depending on how man you obtain" he explained. "So what do you think?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kostas
Retired
Retired
Kostas

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 10:46 am

"Well it sounds great...but tell you the truth my Fuinjutsu knowledge is...well 0,and if you do something like that will take too much time...so now i think we should start the taijutsu training and try it later...just to make sure that nothing will go wrong so what do you say?" Kostas stated calmly to Naizu,it was a good idea but kinda risky...hence if something like that could be done that easily,then everyone would have it.

(OOC:I think we should make an other topic to continue the taijutsu training)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 7:18 pm

Naizu casually agreed and stretched for a moment while thinking,"Hmm...I already have great speed and my senses are folds better than most, this is definitely something that I really need to actually take seriously for this would allow me to put my game on another level once more" he said to himself. Naizu continued loosening up, but started looking around for something."Hey Kos, hows your aim?"

((Agreed, Topic closed, you start a new one Kos))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Run-Sparring match   Test Run-Sparring match - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test Run-Sparring match
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2