Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
a walk home Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
a walk home Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
a walk home Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
a walk home Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
a walk home Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
a walk home Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
a walk home Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
a walk home Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

a walk home

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 2:09 am

Kisho walked through the gates to the village rain pelted his face and clothing "Ah, nothing like the smell of fresh rain to bring back memories" he waked around town, remembering the times he had before he fled the village
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 2:10 am

ki was sitting on a lighting pole fiddling with something furry.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 2:12 am

As Kisho looked around he noticed Ki and said "So ki, what brings you to my old home town?" he said as he looked up, shielding his eyes from the rain with his hand
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 2:16 am

ki silently hopped down, kisho couldnt hear the sound of his landing. it sounded like rain hitting a tree. he was holding a kitten with red eyes and britsly white hair. it had a black marking on his back in japanese. it said 'anger' for some reason. "oh, im just visiting family. the willow clan used to protect this village secretly in exchange for.......medical attention....." he was smiling like always.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 2:16 am

ki willow wrote:
ki silently hopped down, kisho couldnt hear the sound of his landing. it sounded like rain hitting a tree. he was holding a kitten with red eyes and britsly white hair. it had a black marking on his back in japanese. it said 'anger' for some reason. "oh, im just visiting family. the willow clan used to protect this village secretly in exchange for.......medical attention....." he was smiling like always.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 2:19 am

"well, i wish i could say my visit was a little more pleasant but sadly, i've been shunned by almost the entire village for what i've done, i'm just come here every other month or so to see how the village is doing." he continued to walk as he motioned for Ki to follow
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 2:21 am

ki walked alongside kisho. "yes, unfortunatly they found ot that i was learning medical jutsus so i could help my clan. they didnt want to lose us so they shunned me out and used my cousin as hostage. mizu has been watching over her for 50 years now." he held up what looked like a soaked 3 week old kitten.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 2:25 am

"well i can see why the village wouldn't want to lose a clan as powerful as yours." he leaned in closer to look at the small kitten "knowing you, there is something more to this cat, let me guess, your long dead grandfather's soul is trapped inside it" he said jokingly
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 2:28 am

ki laughed. "nope, its apart of my soul, well technalcy. its my anger. us willows have full control over our bodys and can seperate our limbs and even heads without feeling pain. so if theres poison in one limb, we automatically make it fall off and grow a new one. we can seperate feelings too. i seperated lust, ager, sadness, revenge, and doubt." he smiled. kisho now knew why he held that expression. because he couldnt change it.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 2:31 am

"well i can see the advantages to being able to separate you feelings, but i would hate to be like that all the time." he looked to his left and said "we should stop here, this place has the best tea and rice balls in town." he said as he pointed to a small stand
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 2:34 am

ki pulled out a bag from his monks robe. "already did. they can keep my cousin hostage but they cant keep me out even without a disguise. cause they dont know me^^." he spread it out and leaned back. he stared at mizu. "why are you so quiet today? you screamed at me as soon as you saw me. why so quiet?"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 2:37 am

"maybe it's because there is a person he's never seen before, or does he know everything that you do?" he sat down and order a hot cup off tea and some fresh rice balls
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 2:41 am

"no. he's a feeling. he harbors all of my grudes, hates, and my best attacks. and unfortunately hes a whiner." mizu leapt up and batted the tree ki was leaning back on. it was crushed to dust with its little paw. " WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TELLING THAT IDIOT, THAT RAIN TRASH ABOUT OUR CULTURE?!?! IF YOU WERNT MY MASTER I WOULDVE ALREADY KILLED THAT GOO FOR NOTHING---" ki quickly stuffed the cats mouth with a rice ball. "and thats why hes called anger." he started chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 2:45 am

"well he is an explosive little creature isn't he, is he always bursting out like that or does he ever calm down" he said as he sipped his tea
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 2:48 am

ki smiled. "no. unfortunatly i have alot of anger. i kept some so he didnt turn into a bug. the smaller the animal, the more chakra. this one has enough to kill orochimaru like he was a fly. but of course i dont let him go kill. he hates me like your exgirlfriend would hate you."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 2:51 am

"well, i don't think so, she wouldn't do anything like kill me, just empty all my bank accounts and sell my things." he said as he laughed "but anyway, it really is an interesting skill, know i must ask you, how and why did you clan develop that ability?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 3:00 am

"oh, we're a type of speices of human that developed the immunity of cancer. (see i am legend) then when we starve ourselfves of meat, we developed this skin." he held up his white hand. it was like marble but had claws intead of nails. "then we started to breed with other animals since human breeding was too painful for the females. so then we became super human. we adapted the will to kill. every willow clan member has a diferent adaptation. but we all have atom eyes. when we discover our animal, then we no longer have the lust for human flesh. unfortunately i have not found my animal yet but i have seperated my lust to kill." kis eyes were diferent now that he was close to his anger. intead of slited eyes he had spotted eyes. several diverant pupils.
Back to top Go down

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 6:55 am

(( i think you'd be like a hawk or something .... but thats just my opinion))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 10:42 am

(sweet) ki shifted himself. " but now the only way to know now is to take my little cousin from that hospital and find my memories. ive scatterd them all over the world and not just the shinobi nations either."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:07 pm

"why is he in the hospital?' he asked as he took a bite of rice
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:10 pm

"she, and like i said, medical atention. she's mixed with kaghuga so her bones are growing like weeds inside of her, but willows cant be cut from the inside."
Back to top Go down

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:11 pm

hello ki willow im just wondering you usually have good things to talk about so how bout a nice little chat to the rain village
Back to top Go down

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:14 pm

Sakon was sitting in a tree " you ain't gonna kill him are you" said Sakon with a wierd expression on his face
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:16 pm

"so her bones just keep growing, extending her limbs since the can't break through. that must be unpleasant. And hello Kitaro, Ukon, what brings you two to the rain village" Kisho said as he looked up from his cup of tea
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2008, 1:17 pm

ki stood up ignoring the wary glances. "yep and its been doing that for 58 years."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a walk home Empty
PostSubject: Re: a walk home   a walk home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a walk home
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next