Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sasori vs. Minato.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 3:04 pm

(( NO, its a special Mangekyou Jutsu which involves looking at the hand of the user. Even moving a finger is enough to cast the Genjutsu, Minato made a complete 3 Hand sign move. Get to know your jutsu better))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 6:18 pm

Once again you have a cut. Your gushing out blood a lot. Your blood loss is getting serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 6:59 pm

"Leave." Sasori says calmly but at a rating from 1 to 100 the amount of blood lust radiating out of him would be 110. Instantly Minato and Ki gain ten wounds. " Leave or I will go all out.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 7:02 pm

ki looked at minato. then moved the unconsouse minato behin the rock. then mizu knew what to do. "looks like i have no choice my friend. i must seclude to your anger." mizu jumped into ki. his eyes turned blood red. his teeth became needle like, his hair turned red. his skin turned dark and spikes rose out from his skin, peicing his monk robe. his voice was low and chilling. "time to die....friend." he laughed mockingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 7:05 pm

'Fine then friend." sasori says calmly but adding liberal amounts of loodlust with every word. Suddenly the rock crumbles and Minato has a chunk of skin missing.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 7:11 pm

ki silently put a forcefeild over minato. from all around him. even the bottom. ki pulls out his true power. memorie of sorrow. black ribbons jump out from the ground and grabbs sasori. memories that can never be severed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 7:17 pm

"This is the last straw! Invading our battle! Taking him out of the battle! You will die!" Sasori yells no longer calm at maximum blood lust level. Two chunks of Ki are suddenly missing.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 7:22 pm

you see the bones of ki. his blood was black and his bones were a weird shade of red. he was not human. the black blood did not spill it was knitting itself to make white/dark skin. ki teleported like crazy. one momment behind sasori one monment in front. he was holding back while sasori was reliving his worst memories tenfold. and ki was listening in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 7:24 pm

You hear Sasori yell in horror. "The orphanage! NO! How did you get a knife! Help!" Suddenly Ki has another chunk of skin missing.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 7:28 pm

ki was calm. he didnt even flinch. it just grew back. he hated doing this but no one messes with his work after he' s done healing someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 7:29 pm

Three more chunks. Sasori's face starts to clear. He looks completely calm.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 7:36 pm

ki smiled. "now for the next one." he flicked his finger and the ribbons squeezed harder. sasori was being sucked into a pit of spinning knives. he made that when sasori was too busy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 7:38 pm

You hear Sasori's screams echo from the pit as he gets grinded. Suddenly Ki loses five more chunks of it's body.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 7:41 pm

ki was tired from training his little baby cousin not to kill people so he sat down. and sverd the jutsu. leaving sasori with half of his legs. he got up. "im too tired to go on with this mental torture. " he began healing sasori as the chunks grew back. mizu jumped out of ki and sat down on the rock. "you never let mae have any fun." ki chuckled. he was back to his tree hugging self. "because i hate bloodlust and your made of it my friend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 7:43 pm

"Hmm. That was pretty good" sasori says walking out of the trees. "I'll be sure to tell the real Sasori about this fight. That Minato is so gulible. He thinks Sasori knows medical jutsu. All he really did was switch places with us. While we attacked from the trees."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 1:59 am

Minato looked at hat had happened from his Mangekyou from the top of the cliff. " He actaully managed to injure my clone " he thought, " thats guys good. and Ki like always has outdone what i expected from him ". Minato walks away. " Sasori may actually be good enough to face the real me, but lets hope he will entertain me and not bore me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 8:22 am

You hear a nearby voice say "Bore you? That clone was way to weak. I didn't even fight in the battle. But for now our fight is over."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 8:26 am

" well if you had said he was strong i would have been shocked" said Minato. " i didn't even put a fraction of my power into it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 8:29 am

"Good because my dogs aren't to strong either." Sasori says from his hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: stone

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 9:05 am

((I suggest to improve roleplaying....could you add 3-4 lines to your posts?))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 1:35 pm

ki walked away. he couldnt really finish a fight with a clone. it just seemed pointless. " mizu, some day youll know that fighting isnt everything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Minato.   Sasori vs. Minato. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Minato.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2