Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Taking care of business Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Taking care of business Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Taking care of business Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Taking care of business Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Taking care of business Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Taking care of business Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Taking care of business Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Taking care of business Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Taking care of business Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Taking care of business

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Taking care of business Empty
PostSubject: Taking care of business   Taking care of business Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 5:04 pm

Naizu appeared in the forest with a scroll in hand and a very focused look on his face as well as his Oakegan activated to its third stage already. He had received a message from the Stone village that inquired on him, and solely him to take care of a fairly large task. Normally Naizu wouldn't decide to take care of tasks such as this for reason of needing to keep an eye on his village and clan at all times and by any means. However, he had a strong sense of just how well the village was off, even with out him. He had made the impact that he had wanted to when he accepted the job of Kusakage and took care of all the task that he set as absolute musts. The village had many elite ninja trained and would be able to look over themselves while Naizu was off, taking care of business, this of which being the task of taking down the current Hokage...Kush Uchiha. Naizu stood strong and tall, looking around for his accomplice in this mission, one that was putting himself in the same situation as Naizu was for the sake of doing what needed to be done.

Heavens Vision: At this state, the possessor can cast genjutsu on up to a hundred enemies at once for 10 min intervals. Determining the number of targets and time duration, the chakra consumption varies. All attributes from the previous two stages are also applied as well as the premonitions accuracy increasing to upwards of 90%.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Taking care of business   Taking care of business Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 5:41 pm

A lush forest, covered the ground as the young ninja, slowly pushed his way through the stiff plants that dotted every visible spot. Such a heavy forested zone, was a rarity to some such as Pharos, who had spent his early years in a desert village, where sand was the most common site. Even though he had moved on from the barren landscape that he had loved, his new home was dotted in a series of rocky patches. The unfamiliar surroundings, soon became nothing more than a haunting memory, as the Stone kage neared, the man he had traveled into a new land to meet.

“Kush, was that his name?” Pharos, said in a serious voice, the name rolled over his tongue as if it was nothing more than a word being read out of a dictionary, pointless. The stone ninja took a few light steps towards, the man who had now come into view, the man was a kage who gallantly ruled over the grass village. As Pharos opened his mouth to speak again, his golden eyes made contact with the other persons, his eyes had a strange aura of pride and duty about them. “How, do you purpose, we deal with such an issue?” Pharos sighed as he push a dark lock of hair out of his stiff face.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking care of business   Taking care of business Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 6:02 pm

Naizu simply turned to the man and looked at him for a moment before he broke down the plan that he had thought of on the way, for Naizu was mainly get a good idea of ones abilities before he decided on a plan of focus. "You seem to have a youthful look about you, have you been in such a situation before...one that will challenge your skills as a ninja to the absolute fullest? As I am quite young to be a Kage, you too hold that as a focal point of ones curiosity. Do you understand what you are trying to do, and the possible consequences and repercussions of what you are hoping to accomplish with this mission? Not only are you bringing your life close to danger, you are also putting your village in view of that that you are invading . You do realize these things and know that with all this in mind, that you will need to have this out of mind if this is indeed carried out as well as one final thing of recognition...you will not be facing a normal shinobi, you will be face to face with some of the most dangerous eyes in the land" said the Kusakage as he began to walk towards the young lad, explaining without blinking once before standing directly in front of the Tsuchikage and glaring at him for a moment, testing his reaction.
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking care of business   Taking care of business Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 7:19 pm

Pharos, watched the man as he spoke, the words were nothing new, the Tsuchikage was not one to rush into a battle blindly. Even with the information this battle was considered a risk for any and all villages involved. As Naizu finished his rather lengthy speech, a smirk grew across the stone ninja’s face “You talk a lot” As he spoke, the lock that Pharos had attempted to place at above his eye line, fell back down into it’s usual spot. Golden eye’s returned the Kusakage’s glare with a spirit tenfold. “I’m aware of what Kush can do, the man was a jounin in my village, when I first arrived” Pharos, had now put his body into an upright and full position, his seriousness shown through, as he watched the man’s every movement. “I understand, the risks, but I also understand what must be done. So are we going to take care of this devil or am I wasting my time?”
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking care of business   Taking care of business Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 4:38 am

Naizu spun the scroll in hand on a finger, then caught it and extended it to Talis before speaking for a moment about its value, "This is a scroll that one of I have made called a Navigation scroll, intended for the more advanced shinobi to use. I have made these with the intent of having one for each of the kages however, its unfortunate that we will have one less to use. The thing about this is that you will have one, and only one of these to use for I see very little reason that one should have to use this scroll unless in dire need. Therefore, with that said, I am going to show you how to activate it, as well as explain its abilities to you at this point. You will need to pay close attention as this is going to be used to gain an advantage in our fight with the hokage. This scroll re-arranges the surroundings within a 20 meter circumference to where only the scrolls user understands the landscape as it is turned into a maze like area. Upon the scrolls usage, a map of the area will appear and a marking showing the user will appear. Should the user have a tracking jutsu on the opponent, they too will be shown, however this landscape will only be in play for a limited time ok?.To activate it, the seals of rat, snake, dog, ox and snake again in that order, have to be made. The fact that you are accustomed to using the earth element, you will have a supreme advantage with this scroll, one that may help determine the outcome of this fight" said Naizu in full elaboration.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Taking care of business   Taking care of business Icon_minitimeFri 02 Oct 2009, 8:55 pm

The scroll proved to be a point of interest at it’s mere motion, a glow in Pharo’s eye’s slowly began to grow, as he watched the scroll, perhaps this shinobi had been a being that everyone truly underestimated. Pharos, hand quickly pulled the scroll away, and in a quick sequence pulled on an even smaller scroll that quickly transported the scroll into a small location located deep beneath the hidden stone, a location that was unreachable without the help of pharos’s scroll.
The hand now scroll-less, slowly slipped up and brought down a purple hood over his head, concealing the Kage’s face into the shadows. “So, it begins, we’ll meet again at the leaf gates, be ready.” In a small flash of light, the golden eyed man was nothing more than a memory, a memory that was calling for a revolution.

((sorry for the short post.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking care of business   Taking care of business Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking care of business
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: Other Countries :: Giant Bamboo Forest-
Jump to: