Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Minato vs Sakon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 9:32 am

One of the tiny tnings had got into Minato's body and was sucking out his chakra , weakening him it kept going until the flame pattern
receded and he fell to his knees .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 10:30 am

Minato apeared rfom inside the ground and hit Sakon on his face launching him upwads and use Primary Lotus. " You should try to not attack my genjutsu" Minato said still in Cursed seal mode. As he landed, he used Phoenix fire jutsu, making sure that each and everyone hit Sakon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 10:36 am

Sakon poofed again , it had just been another simple clone " release " Sakon used a jutsu to stop him
falling for any more illusions , not that Minato noticed Sakon was still gone . The statued of Madara
was cracking dangerously above Minato who was still looking for the real Sakon .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 10:52 am

" How dare you... How dare you attack Madara. You dirty Rat!!!" Minato said as he charged at the real Sakon. He had realized where the real Sakon was wih his sharingan. (( since its the Sharingan, you cant be a clone or genjutsu)) He moved towards the real Sakon and unleashed a fury of punches. Then with a quick movement, he used Chidori on him, ending it with a Rasengan on the same spot he hit him with a Chidori. " You little pest... never underestimate me. I was releasing a constant flow of chakra which helped me realize where you were." Minato said as he opened his eye's and summoned his Mangekyou.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 11:02 am

Before anything hit Sakon used anti - crush jutsu and all the attacks rebonded of harmlessly .
Sakon returned to full size and started laughing as
the statue of Madara crumbled on top of his descentant .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 1:01 pm

Minato smiled. " You little imbecile, do you think an idotic move like a rebound would stop me " I had sensed that rebound and added a lttle something more to me punch. Its a new taijutsu. With this taijutsu, the power of my punches increases with applying the same strngth. So when i attacked, the main hit were ignored, but the secondry, damage which is actaully stronger, hit you. Not to mention i have attached unbreakable strings to your internal organs through that small opening in you chest. It over Sakon. Right now, i can stop your heart if i lke. You have lost " Minato said as his face turned back to its calm and cold self. Before sakon could do anything else, he used Chidori Nagashi to send a shock of 200 volts to Sakons heart. Sakon falls to his knee's and hits the ground face first ( Be thankful that i made it you faint. a 200 volts shock to the heart would kill the hokage himself.) Minato had another victory under his belt. Minato turned and walked away.

Last edited by Minato Uchiha on Sun 06 Jul 2008, 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 2:21 pm

No dude. i have attached it to your heart. hello, i pracitcally control you. dude you think an akatsuki would let you wince without killing you in this situation? its over, i already won. btw, FYI, i didnt even use a strong technique
the strongest i used was a rasngan and when an akatsuki fights a jounin, thats not whats called strong
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: stone

PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 11:17 am

((This match is officially over...........
Im sad that Minato Uchiha has godmodded......

Winner : Ukon Sakon
))
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 11:20 am

Minato Uchiha wrote:
No dude. i have attached it to your heart. hello, i pracitcally control you. dude you think an akatsuki would let you wince without killing you in this situation? its over, i already won. btw, FYI, i didnt even use a strong technique
the strongest i used was a rasngan and when an akatsuki fights a jounin, thats not whats called strong

((I told you no Rasengan!))
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 11:22 am

(( plus you never said about the strings before ))
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 11:23 am

((This match is officially over...........
Im sad that Minato Uchiha has godmodded......

Winner : This match is a draw

And im locking the topic.))
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 11:41 am

Match is a draw...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minato vs Sakon   Minato vs Sakon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minato vs Sakon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2