Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The training begins,The first step to Revenge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konaha

The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 2:07 am

Yea i guess whos sendo kun he thought.Its fast he thought as he seen the blade come he bent his back to avoid getting his head chopped off.Theres no doubt thats her shes defidently a willow there training tactics are completly crazy.He laughed as his body never moved that fast before not under the influence of the yeulyangdoe or all 4s.with his feet he spun around and tried to sweep her legs.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 2:17 am

reiki dug her sword in the ground so if he didnt stop, his legs would be decapicated by his own propuslion. " whats your name?" she asked, her blue eyes distracted by the smell of blooming apple trees. " i hope your not meaning to break my legs. you know what they say. an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth." she smiled, unused to the action.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 2:25 am

How the hell did she get her blade in my path so quick shes intense he thought as he twisted his other leg making him trip and canceling his attack he fell to the floor looking up at her Shion he said happy he dodged his own attack. is she deaf as well And no i wasnt trying to break your legs. I was well i dont know i didnt have time to think there was a blade coming for my throat so forgive me please. he got down and bowed to her.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 2:30 am

reiki nodded. " i see, you go by instincts instead of pausing like a fool. kamoku either must've picked a good person or he gave you quite a toll this morning." she said quietly. her voice sounding like a 5 year old. she turned away from ki's shop and went deeper into the forest. " come, we have a bit to do."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 2:35 am

Uh yes sensai he followed her to the forest thinking shes scarier than ki. he smirked This should be fun
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 2:43 am

reiki walked to a little creek. " walk on water." she sat down and picked up some grass blades. " one thing you need to know is that chakra is not a simple thing to shoot off. use it as a last resort because yor chakra is pure energy. you could raised kunai with a massive amount of kunai and throw them at your oponent and make them follow them with your control." she filled chakra in the blades fo grass and shot them at a fly. the fly was shot through and fell to the ground."or" she threw the blade of grass with a bit of spider thread she had gotten from a web nearby. " you can use your brain."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 2:55 am

Shion flipped onto the water this was no problem he had played with chakra since he was a kid. I never seen anyone throw a blade of grass through a fly though and im guessing your going to trap a fly using the web Am i right he watched anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 2:59 am

"no. there's not a good number that that will happen. i will be teaching you how ki was taught." reiki sheathed her sword and smacked the boys legs. forming a welt on both of them. " i said walk, not dance. now maintain that chakra and sit down." reiki then started to get some heavy rocks.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 3:02 am

ow yes sensi he fell to the water and sat floating on its surface getting his pants soaked.Oh now my pants are wet thats great.Whats with the giant rocks he asked
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 3:08 am

reiki could barely pick up the big rocks that she was dragging. she then tossed it on the boys lap. " maintain balance and go through these sets of handsighns. just dont add any chakra to your sighning." she sat back down and watched. she then got up out of antsyness and sat accross from him, maintaining her chakra.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 3:22 am

Ok he stated going through the handsighns with the boulders crushing his lap he didnt think about it he had to focus his chakra on his lower half. he closed his eyes Ram sheep rat snake dragon dog pig tiger horse bird ox he paused and did it again Ram sheep rat snake dragon dog pig tiger horse bird ox one more he thought Ram sheep rat snake dragon dog pig tiger horse bird ox he felt his chakra holding him up.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 1:51 pm

reiki nodded and set more rocks on his lap. she then sat back down and held up a rabbit. " now channel the chakra into your hands and stab the bunny." she said quietly, the white bunny nibbled on a peice of her hair. "after that we will find your element."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 8:15 pm

The weight was starting to effect him. Stab the money with chakra he tried to concentrate his chakra into a needle like for the wouldnt hurt the bunny he trust the needle into the bunny back i dont know how this works but ok
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 2:18 am

reiki slapped the boy with the bunny and one of the bunny's ribs broke. " its going to die either way you wuss. stab the bunny!!!" she yelled at him, her cherubic face still looked frighteningly innocent. " stab the bunny or ill give it a tibetian buddhist funeral. chop up the meat, grind the bones into powder, mash up the brains into a pudding with the meat, let vultures feed on the remains and its cut little fur coat ends up bolted to you pillow you spineless bonebag. kill it!" her anger issues juped from one to ten. she thrust the fluffy cowering bunny in the boys face. " get more chakra in and slice this baby into milimeter meats."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 2:27 am

Shion thought about it he vowed to never hurt a animal even if he was forced to from the animals own misconceptions."Im sorry sensai I I I cant."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 2:36 am

He looked at the bunny with its rib broke whimpering.It looked like it was in so much pain, "Forgive me little friend".
He summoned chakra into his hand the size of a dagger and with 3 stabs he completly destroyed it releasing it from its suffering. he lowered his heads as the innocent body fell from her cruel hands.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 2:43 am

reiki smiled. "look again." reiki then kicked the boy. " i said one slice! i was going to heal it afterwards." the boy saw that the skin was completely intact. " you just used a level C jutsu called 'hand scalpel. only missing ninjas are able to utilize this techique with presicion as you've obviously did not. im going to tell kam that you need sword training and to work you harder next time in INSTRUCTIONS. if i say jump, you dont say how high, you just jump until your achilies tendons snap and curl into christmas ribbons. got that?" reiki then layed the bunny that was barely holding on and healed it after using the nessesary handsihgns. the bunny then sat up and jumped off reikis lap, onto the bank and ran off.

Shousen no Jutsu- (Mystical Hand Technique)
Description: Shousen Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by medical ninja. This technique allows the ninja to heal wounds by focusing their own chakra to their hands. If the ninja is highly skilled, they are able to heal more critical injuries. Highly skilled medical-Nins such as Tsunade can use their techniques to perform surgeries that otherwise would not be possible.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 3:26 am

"Hes alive" He was so relieved but doubted the training method "Yes sensai" he said looking at her if she healed him i guess she cant be too bad."The weight if the boulders were ataring to push him below the water but he focused his chakra harder.His teeth started to grow he knew it was just a matter of time till his eyes changed as well."So you never had the intention of killing the bunny"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 1:53 am

"of course he's alive, i may be harsh in training but i like bunnies too." reiki took her sword and placed the flat of the blade under her palm. the 3 ft sword made her 4 tf form look like a ceramic doll. after a minute, she jabbed her sword forward at him. before he could even react she sliced up the rocks into plain rubble. they fell into the bank and the pressure was released. " get up and use that same techique on me, wuss." she said, smiling.the blue feather in her hair dances in the slight north-west breeze. " ill use my tech against your new one. nothing else." reiki stood up and jumped up and down. her seriouse face disapeard into her usuall personality. " come on you stupid human! lets fight! fight!!"

Chakra no Mesu - Chakra Scalpel
Chakra no Mesu is a special Ninjutsu technique used by medical ninjas. After forming the needed handseals, the ninja will focus chakra to their hands. When their charged hands reach the body of their target, they can extend the chakra internally into the targets body to cut and neatly slice their muscles and blood veseels without harming the surface skin. This technique can be used in battle, but because of its hectic nature, the fine precision required for an instant kill is not feasible. Damage can still be done to the vital organs, but the technique should be used carefully in battle.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 2:02 am

Shion jumped up free as a bird after she crumbled the rocks in a instant.No need to be afraid he was looking forward to this as he felt like he had to get her back for her sneak attack with the sword earlier."Right" He stood accross from her his eyes started to burn.She looked completly calm.The wind blew."Here I come"He rushed her still on the water.First develop chakra into palm and form it into a scapel now.He struck at her chest just below her throat. the easiest place to connect as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 2:06 am

reiki swooped her right hand out, knocked the guy's hand out of the way and lunged forward with her left hand to his stomach. she then grabbed his left hand that tried to his her chest and locked it under her armpit to keep them at close quarters. " this'll be fun!" she trilled, her baby sharp teeth glittering in the high noon sun. her blind eyes finding every advantage she could to beat the boy. she found several different ways that would've killed him instantly but she had to keep reminding herself that it was a training exercise.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 2:11 am

Shion smirked as he jumped in the air after taking a weak strike to his stomache he could tell she was holding back a luxary he couldnt afford he flipped his body over attempting to kick her in the face and free his arm.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 2:22 am

reiki gripped the boys foot and he felt an intense pain there. she had cut his achillies tendon. her face went dark. " dont underestimate me because im half your size." she growled as if she was a lethal cub. (short post)
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 2:29 am

"ahhhhhhh" he said as he came down from the flip.he landed on one foot and kept the other one in the air he was in immence pain and he looked at her.His eyes changed color the marks on his face also his hair started to fly as he flew at her.hopping around he tried to strike her chest again. he knew she would block it same ways so he actually summoned the chakra blade to his other hand and managed to cut her theigh.She roared as shion flew back and attempted to hit her with gatsuya. A technique that involves a clan member spinning at their target very fast he was a dead lock for her.His chakra was gone he was fighting on fumes "hold this Gatsuyaa!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 2:32 am

( i stil have your hand. you cannot go anywhere. you cant even flip unless i you want me to chickenwingyou. chickenwing: to hold someones arm behind their back and twist upward, almost pulling their arm out of their shoulder)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The training begins,The first step to Revenge
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next