Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The training begins,The first step to Revenge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konaha

The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 2:37 am

oh ok so your and my last posts were void then fine.

He smiled and took the chakra scapel to his other hand and struck below her eyesight at her theigh
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 2:42 am

reiki took his foot that was still in her hand and pulled it in his way. reiki could feel his movements by the blood pulsing in his arm and foot. both of them holing key beats leading to his heart. reiki changed her chakra to her foot and aimed it to the gennin's groin.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 2:47 am

hold on you couldnt have my foot if i didnt kick u remember.

She didnt see it and he cut off her legs signals temperararally paralyzing her.He took his foot and kicked off her freeing his hand from the surprisingly strong female
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 2:58 am

(it doesnt cut. it leaves the outside smooth. it destroys the insides)
reiki smiled as she lunged forward. " the reason we're fighting like this is because this jutsu doesnt affect me!i have no orgrans to begin with and my tendons are non-existant. i dont have a brain that sends signals to the body. my blood sends signals to whatever area that that part is in. giving me the advantage." reiki powerd her chakra higher to make both her hands to one foot chakra swords.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 3:04 am

It was a trick she only looked like she felt that Huh i should have know better from what komoku sensai said.He noticed the long ass swords that replaced her hands if that connects he thought as she flew near him he only managed to free his hand now what will he do.she struck with her sword shion used the replacement jutsu and appeared behind her "now lets see you dodge this gatsuyya!!!!!" the quickly roataing kid flew at her howling through the air.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 3:10 am

reikis blue eyes turned black. "I SAID ONLY CHAKRA SCALPEL!!!" she yelled at him. stopping her own jutsu and then activated her own jutsu. she raised up a giant dragon and the dragon reared up and attacked shotty with its mouth gaping open. ( post your jutsu or it wont be activated)

Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu-
Rank-B
Element: Water
Effect: After a series of handsigns, they user makes a dragon made of water. It is very tall and strikes out of its own will.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 3:18 am

Uh oh he thought as the dragon drowned him and threw hi against under the water.He was almost out of chakra i guess i missed that part he said underwater wasting his breath he pulled himself back up to the surface and panted looking at the girl soaked."sorry sensai lets continue" He flew at her with the last of his chakra take this chakra scapel. he was lagged down and alot slower.The dragon had winded him and the water weighed himdown.
He could see 3 of the incredibly strong girls he seen her aura it was a pitch black.

Chakra no Mesu - Chakra Scalpel
Chakra no Mesu is a special Ninjutsu technique used by medical ninjas. After forming the needed handseals, the ninja will focus chakra to their hands. When their charged hands reach the body of their target, they can extend the chakra internally into the targets body to cut and neatly slice their muscles and blood veseels without harming the surface skin. This technique can be used in battle, but because of its hectic nature, the fine precision required for an instant kill is not feasible. Damage can still be done to the vital organs, but the technique should be used carefully in battle.

Last edited by shotty11 on Sun 22 Nov 2009, 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 3:25 am

(wrong jutsu)
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 3:26 am

my mistake srry
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 3:31 am

reiki used her left hand and swiped inward. catching his right wrist painfully and she pulled him to her left. she then aimed her right hand to his liver. " fine by me."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 3:39 am

ahh he sighed painfully to himself trying his best to cover the fact that it was over.Shion seen the strike coming and knew it was inevitable.He put the chakra that was holding him up to his right hand his left was being held. The sudden change of weight caused the girl to fall forward as shion sank down.with his right he struck upwards as he fell back in the river. he laughed to himself as he hit the targets chest like he tried to earlier. and knew he was going to die he didnt have the energy to pull himself back to the top.he closed his eyes.

Chakra no Mesu - Chakra Scalpel
Chakra no Mesu is a special Ninjutsu technique used by medical ninjas. After forming the needed handseals, the ninja will focus chakra to their hands. When their charged hands reach the body of their target, they can extend the chakra internally into the targets body to cut and neatly slice their muscles and blood veseels without harming the surface skin. This technique can be used in battle, but because of its hectic nature, the fine precision required for an instant kill is not feasible. Damage can still be done to the vital organs, but the technique should be used carefully in battle.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 3:46 am

reiki was hit in the chest and fell backwards, skidding along the water. "good." reiki then jumped up with her child-agiliy and pulled him up. she strained under the huge weight. " jeez, ki cooked you his dumpling pancakes, didn't he?" she sighed as she dragged him to shore. " oh well. time to get cracking." she popped her knuckles and began healing. " the only way to help your chest is to let it bleed out." she mumbled as she took a shord dagger and cut his stomach. after a few seconds the blood seeped out and she began to work.

Shousen no Jutsu- (Mystical Hand Technique)
Description: Shousen Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by medical ninja. This technique allows the ninja to heal wounds by focusing their own chakra to their hands. If the ninja is highly skilled, they are able to heal more critical injuries. Highly skilled medical-Nins such as Tsunade can use their techniques to perform surgeries that otherwise would not be possible.

reiki nodded at her finished work and the wounds that were now closed. "rest a bit."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 3:54 am

Shion started to regain conciousness as the blood flowed out of the cut.She was healing him he looked at her before fainting completly "haha that was fun" he whispered smiling
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 3:57 am

reiki laughed. " you idiot, you may be a good student but ki needs to teach you better." she said half-heartedly. she didn't want to scold him. he masterd the jutsu for today and that was all she needed to be happy for him. " ill bring over some food to help you regain your chakra."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 4:00 am

zzzz zzzzz zzzzz zzzz Sleeping with a smile on his face shion missed everything
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 4:13 am

reiki had gotten some food from ki in little boxes and dropped the box ontop of the sleeping gennins face. "wake-up. snack time."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 4:19 am

"Ow Reiki sensai" he said rubbing his head after the box hit him.huh he examined where he was and remembered what happened he had a bandage around his chest and his wrist wasnt in so much pain.He looked at his hand and formed the chakra blade making it glow he never noticed how cool looking it was untill just now.Hmm he said examing the food."This is from kis house" he dived in and ate everyhthing he could.he laughed noticing he must look like a pig."haha sorry but what can be expected after someone gets hit by a freakinn water dragon"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 4:23 am

"sorry, since i can't see i always imagine the worst. i never heard of the jutsu you yelled out so i imagined it as an S rank." she gave him the other box and combed her white hair with her brush that she carried around. her hair had stuck and clumped together during the fight. now, it was as soft as the feather in her hair. " no more training for today. you deserve it."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 4:28 am

"an s rank" he said destroying a chickin leg "you must have be confused with someone else sensai" he laughed.You move verywell for someone whos blind. Do you mind if u ask how? He poked a whole in a juicebox.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 4:33 am

reiki smiled. " i may be blind, but if a regular human was blind their senses would be heightend to half the willow standard. my senses are double the willow standard. i felt your pulse and muscle reactions as a grabbed your hands. i felt your hand movements by the ripples on the water and your kicks and jabs disrupted the air along with messing with my feather which directs the wind for me." she pointed to the blue jay feather that was attached to a peice of her hair with a bell and a black ribbon. " the bell help feel how hard you were jabbing along with what direction we were going in. i tasted your fear and smelled your sweat. by smelling your sweat i could sense your desperation along with how your mind works as it's under pressure."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 4:38 am

"I see so everything you wear has a purpose" even things you would never expect too these willows are brilliant he thought.So sensai you said were done training for today huh does that mean were going to train again tomorrow?I hope so he thought learning this jutsu was one of the funnest scariest thing that could ever happen.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 4:40 am

" yes, whatever you learn from me you can use in your training with kamoku but not ki. you will learn another jutsu tomorrow, there is only one thing i ask you to do and then you can have the rest of the day off." she took a peice of paper from her bag and handed it to him. "channel chakra into this peice of paper."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 4:42 am

"Huh channel chakra into paper"He took the paper and focussed on it.It instantly started to burn
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 4:45 am

t turned to ash "Well allright then sensai If thats all I need to go check on Akina See ya later" he got up and took the box bowed and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 4:49 am

reiki nodded. " try having the dog come over sometime and you two can work on a combo attack. working with a whole ninja will be even more fun." reiki smiled. before leaving she had conversed with delilia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The training begins,The first step to Revenge
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next