Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The training begins,The first step to Revenge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konaha

The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:04 am

Well allright then guess ill see ya tomorow he fell face first in the front of the store laughing. it was hard work but it was defedently worth it hahaha this is it this pain this pain
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:15 am

ki smiled as he opened the door and found the boy on the doorstep. " i see you had fun. first we must give you a bath and tend to your wounds. after that, we might have to use acupuncture to loosen up that hand of yours." ki was wearing a simple crane kimono with a white sash and white samurai pants underneath. his feet was coverd with tight bindings and his hands were blotched with ink. " delilia will run your bath as you have a nice meal." ki layed the boy on a cushioned pillow next to a low japanese table laiden with food.
there was apples drizzled in honey and stuffed with almonds, acorns and buckwheat. there were scones left over from breakfast, sweet smoked chicken glazed with ginger and hot sauce, warm rassberry tea, fresh sourdough bread and finally a cucumber carrot and turnip pie as big as his own head. " while your eating, might i ask what methods he used and what did you learn from them?" ki silently sat accross from the boy, sipping an identical cup of rassberry tea.

http://www2.ctahr.hawaii.edu/costume/artfully%20adorned%202/A-1998-6-9b.jpg ( a picture of his outfit)
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:30 am

Nice outfit Shion complemented he was trying to hold the teacup but the claw his hand became was making it difficult.Sensai whats the odds you have a straw haha he laughed trying to hide his pain from himself.He knew he wasnt fooling ki as how that worked out last time.He reached in his pocket and pulled out the magnet thing,He gave me this thing and said i should ask you about it.If i had to describe the training id say he was trying to murder me.What the he reached in his pocket and pulled out the berries ki gave him earlier.Huh so was this why those stupid things were chasing me. Hmm he thought for a minute than continued summerizing the day.Then We climbed a vine that was hard to grip cause of the gloves he threw on the ground.Then sit ups upside down.And then atleast a million animals were coming to kill me but they all left.You should have seen this snake it was giant i never seen anything that big in my life. How was your day he asked trying to straiten his fingers
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:40 am

ki smiled. " ah... so thats how he trained you? sounds like the first training day when i first met him as my student. this is not only an amplifier, my little friend." ki chuckled, picking up the two magnets and the black box. " its a very old heirloom that he entrusted to you. this is what my trainer gave me the first day, i gave it to kamoku and he gave it to you. all it does is make a buzzing noise and wards off animals. though if you situate it right you can call for help and can get into the willow fortress without arguement. lets just say he gave you the puzzle of your life that only very intellegent people can acheive at." ki pointed to the straw next to the cup and smiled. " my day was full of peace and books. the best day an old man can ask for."
ki then stood up and looked up to delilia as she walked in. " is the bath ready in the back hotsprings?" ki asked. "yes, Gojuu-ojisamma." she bowed and walked right where she came from. ki then settled back down and smiled. "there is no need to hurry. have a good lunch and we will get to your studies. after that, reiki will come and teach you."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:01 am

Thanks he grabbed the straw he assumed he missed. Oh there was one more thing he said he was going to ask me 2 questions but he only asked one he asked if i would rather be strong or flexible i dont know if i picked the right one but he said i outlined my whole training system i have no idea what he was talking about.Gojuuu ojsammma what does that mean he said biting into the chicken leg.He loved chicken.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:16 am

ki sighed. " you dont have to call me that. only the underclass willows call me that." ki took a sip of his tea and examined a flower that set his fancy outside the window. " if you are full of muscle, you cannot flex and streach well giving you a limited time and steps to work with. their entire training is built on strength and the ability to bulldoze through everything. the other side is to be quick, flexible and intellegent. that too, is the basis of their training. have i lost you yet?" ki chuckled, returning his calm gaze to the boy enjoying his cooking.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:19 am

Oh i was asking you what ojusama meant ki sensai. He assured him calling him ki sensai wasnt going to change for a while.`So you took the strength training huh do you ever regret it
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:27 am

ki smiled. " i dont. if you regret your training, you regret a part of yourself. though after my revision i also attained flexibility by speed. ojisamma means elder. gojuu means fifty. im the youngest elder in the entire clan." ki stirred the tea to raise the dregs.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:34 am

`Hmmm he looked at him with a gisnt scone in his mouth. he put it down and said So they call you old elder thats a weird thing to call someone. So this hotsprings supposed to help pain right sensai He had been in one before but all it really did was make him hot and really relaxed.But seeing how kis a master he must know something more to this he thought.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:39 am

" the bath itself wont help, but how delilia will treat you in the bath will revitalized you." before the boy had time to fantasize, ki set him straight. " she will be using acupunture to let your muscles relax and release the juices that is causing you pain right now. then she will pour scented melted wax all over your body and over the water with rose petals underneath temperd to a certain toxin to absorb into your bodies and into your veins."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:48 am

Ok haha he senced what ki thought was happening from the changes in his tones and facial expressions.CHIBI! im going then but one more thing If this is his Familys airloom shouldnt something like this I mean wouldnt he want to give this to his son or something.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:54 am

ki smiled. " he's not of the royal family. he's not equiped with any of that, nor with sentimence of a father. so what he gave you was the full strength of fatherly love he could ever have capacity for." ki cuckled, staring at the red liquid of his tea. " in a sense, he wants to be human and he wants to be connected. but as you saw in your training was the softest love he never gave to anyone. his full attention."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 2:33 am

Fatherly love Shion never felt this before so even if what ki had said was true he would have never knew.Allright Ki sensai ill be back he ran out of the house and to the back where the giant pool was he jumped in.Its hott he screamed but soon his body adjusted to it and it became relaxing. hmmm this is more like it i could stay here all day. The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 606198
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 3:02 am

delilia walked in and smiled. her yellow-green eyes flashing in the light, her white hair tied up into a small bun. she removed the boys clothes and pinned several needles to his body, though the boy didn't feel a thing. only a small prick.
after that, she poured rose petals into the private spring and she spread them around. she then placed a wet towel over the boys 'place' and poured over the wax. it smelled like lilacs. as soon as his lower half was coverd in wax, she washed the boys upper limbs and his hair with scented oils that all smelled of lilac. she then rinsed him in cold water which gave the boy clarity and his tiredness welled away.
she waxed the rest of him including his face. the wax was cooled enough so it didn't burn the delicate skin and she made sure his nose, mouth and eyes were clear of the substance. everything else was encased in it. " try to relax." she then sited poems by memory in latin. the last saying he heard from her was "veni vidi vichi." we came, we saw, we conquered.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 3:06 am

Thats awesome do you know anymore he asked her.He only knew one poem it was the willow war poem it kept playing over and over in his head even tho it was sighted by a traitor it kinda ruined it.The wax was very relaxing and the pins he had were loosening everything his legs that just regained there power he could feel getting stronger the claw stared looking like human hands again,he felt so good
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 3:15 am

Delilia smiled. " i dont know much english...but i'll try." she sat by the ointments and started cleaning the places where the chemicals and mixes had spilled over.

" colours in your eye
colours i cannot see
eyes that cry
for life, if only for me

shapes that form art
shapes that i cannot feel
your eyes that see carts
with forms that would make wheels

old friends and family
old faces and hands
if only that could be me
with memories as many as grains of sand

my life is young
my life is old
it has been wrung
and to be sold

just as my heart yearns to be free
just as my hands reach out to the lives
sweet and bitter as the sea
but also quick and fulfilling that strives"
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 3:20 am

Shes pretty shion thought shes likr 100s years older than me tho but the time has been kind.
That was beautiful Delilia What does it mean he wasnt so great at figuring out the hidden meaning behind most poems.I wonder khat kis neice is like i wonder what shell look like.Hmmmm he thought
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 3:25 am

" its the relationship between humans and willows on the willow point of veiw." she said, watching the wax harden. " its the reason we stay attached to you, we have nowhere to go. only back to being barbarians, but civilization has awed us and caused us to be amoung you. the meaning of the poem is a few simple words: we wish to be human." she looked down at the little boy that she had glanced at now and then during her chores. he looked more animal-like than other humans, though she guess it was because the acompanyment of the dog. " dont you wish to have your companion with you in your training?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 3:31 am

How could she know he thought.I see komo sensai must have told her. Akina risked everything in our last fight and i wasnt able to protect him like i said.A tear came to his eye when he thought about how that mist ninja defeated him and kicked Akina in the ribs.The puppy could hardly move and shion was almost dead if it wasnt for that sand ninja id be dead right now. thats why i have to get stronger he continued. That will never happen again the next time a ninja puts akina in that position there will be no close about it i will be gone
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:31 pm

delilia's eyes changed a bit to blue, her head shaking. " your not suposed to protect your partner as if it was useless. you're suposed to work together as equals. it is not the leader, nor you. if you two were hurt, then work and heal together. if you can bring him here reiki can heal his ribs without....without....." she was trying to find the saying. " without a sweat."
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:41 pm

Really you think Ki sensai and komoku sensai would allow a dog to be here.I mean does either of them even know how to train a dog he thought.Theyve been around for many years it wouldnt be surpising to hear about that.He thought about what she said and it sounded like what ayame was talking about.You and him must grow together she said But if is it right to rely on something your resposible forHe told her of the conversation between them.No i have to be able to protect him he tried to convince himself Besides one of ayames best friends are athe best vet in the hidden leaf im sure she can take care of him.Atleast better than a blind girl he laughed to himself
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 3:25 pm

delilia smiled. " even though we eat animals, we have treaties with them also in exchange for their oldest and sickest. you humans are not the only intellegent beings. reiki was hand-picked and trained by the best medical ninja in the world, who was also the mizukage. utashi-kage. she knows much more that kamoku, me and ki combined in the art of medicine. the bones will be healed within seconds. but nevermind that. without your dog, we canot train you without the other half. you and your friend are one, and thus we must make both of you strong. the dog may have four legs and you have two, but it makes up with a mind of its own." delilia then took a small wooden hammer and hammerd in the pressure points to release more energy and to crack open the wax. she didnt touch the needles yet. " please relax." she then slowly took out the needles one by one and handed him a towel. " your clothing is upstairs in the spare room."

if the boy went upstairs and to the left he would reach the spare room and find a linen shirt, underpants and a loose-fitting pair of pants. the shirt was white, the pants were black and the long robe-haori was black and brown.

http://www.marlamallett.com/K-5595-Haori-Carp-sm.jpg
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 8:07 pm

He got out thinking about what she said`You and your dog are one we cant train you without him He laughed like this one was a page out of the inuzuka playbook how pationate she was about it.He couldnt help wondering if she had one or something similar.He went into the spare room his body felt amazing he felt lighter he felt like he could take on the world.He got changed into the outfit that was out there and laughed when he looked in the mirror he looked like a young ki he thought So cool. he was coming downstairs when there was a light knock on the door.He answered it.Shion Hsigh Inuzuka im afraid im going to ask you to come with us. The ambu with the cat mask said i guess without the fox he became the head.Listen guys i know why your here but.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 9:03 pm

ki walked up the stairs with a few books, one open in the ather hand. " you know why they were here? i guess i should've treated them a little less hospitable." ki grinned, standing behind them. " it looks like you have explaining, but..." ki grabbed both of the anbus necks and knocked their heads together. they then fell backwards on the floor. ki then stepped over them and sat on the bed; laying the books aside. " what did they want?"
Back to top Go down
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 9:10 pm

Shion thought man these ambu suck.Its a simple misunderstanding i had to kill a jonnin traitor who tried to kill me then they took me to the hospitol i escaped then komoku sensai killed one of them and 2 chunnin when they cornered me in the woods so at the moment im kind of a fugitive wanted fo murder and now that these two are unconcious im sure more will be coming. he explained its a hassle but i think we should wake them up so i can clear my name.Id hate to drag you down with me.He looked at ki as he explained who the men komoku sensai ate that night were the traitor ambu and his 2 misguided chunnin followers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The training begins,The first step to Revenge   The training begins,The first step to Revenge - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The training begins,The first step to Revenge
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next