Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The Death Bringer Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
The Death Bringer Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The Death Bringer Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The Death Bringer Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The Death Bringer Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The Death Bringer Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The Death Bringer Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The Death Bringer Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The Death Bringer Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The Death Bringer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village:

The Death Bringer Empty
PostSubject: The Death Bringer   The Death Bringer Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 11:13 pm

Name: The Death Bringer

Owner: Mezuki

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Length: 15 feet

Width: 2 feet

Material: Unknown

Weight: 25 pounds

Abilities: This massive blade has the ability to drain the chakra from anything it touches and from there the blade can mold the chakra and turn it into chakra for mezuki or power itself with the chakra. The blade only has the ability to drain up to 5% of chakra when it hits a enemy using the spikes on each side to drain the chakra from the enemy and drain into the blade. As it drains more and more chakra the blade can use the chakra to create more and more barbs all over the blade to make it much easier to drain chakra. The blade only drains chakra when it hits the skin but drains 5% chakra each strike every 5% of chakra put into the sword adding a section of spines on the sword. The blade is only able to drain chakra from normal ninja a ninja that don't have their bijuu forms activated un like the samehada

Info: The death bringer was said to be the long lost brother of the samehada being able to drain only normal ninja instead of bijuu like the samehada. The weapon was said to belong to a person who was very close to kisame almost like a brother but died the blade being hidden to prevent its power from being abused. A lone swordsman came across the sword but the power from the sword had to be sealed to prevent it from destroying the owner. The blade is actually weaker then the samehada being almost as a little brother as it lacks the draining abilities and livelyness of the samehada. As the swordsman adventured mezuki attacked the man and slayed him for his sword and now uses it to combat enemies at a close range.

Name: Full Release: The god of death
Element: N/A
Requirement: Blood Sacrifice
Description: Mezuki cuts both his hands on the blade on each side the blood traveling all around the blade making a lining of blood. After the blood reaches the very end of the sword which takes a post the blade compeltely transforms a long with Mezuki. The blade then morphs and molds into a much different looking sword that seems to have a large blinking eye in the center. The blade itself is very large and seems almost like flesh now as the blade has come a live. Mezuki also completely transforms from his original small appearance becoming a large demon standing at 7 feet tall. The demon has a large wingspan as well each wing being 9 feet allowing him to fly and manuver in the air with ease. Mezuki's body becomes covered in fur his hands and feet growing rapidly and sprouting large claws. Mezuki has almost a wolf like appearance in thie form and can use only kenjutsu and genjutsu in this form. The chakra draining ability of the sword also jumps to 15% and his strength goes to its full potential allowing him to cause large fissures in the earth with only a flick of his finger his speed however staying the same. His endurance also becomes almost god like allowing him to take even the most powerful strikes and as long as they aren't death blows he is able to take the hit without even seeming like he was hit.

Last edited by The Moth man on Fri 27 Nov 2009, 3:29 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

The Death Bringer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Bringer   The Death Bringer Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 12:49 am

approved, though its name is a bit unorthodox.
Back to top Go down
Naiko Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin
Naiko Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

The Death Bringer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Bringer   The Death Bringer Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:41 am

UNAPPROVED-

Totally Samehada(Kisame's Sword) RIPOFF.

He just changed the name and added some abilities.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Village:

The Death Bringer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Bringer   The Death Bringer Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 7:31 pm

this blade isnt the samehada it isnt a live or it doesnt fuse with my body just because it drains chakra doesnt mean its the samehada another sword that can drain chakra can be made eventually besides the draining ability is weaker then the samehada
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

The Death Bringer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Bringer   The Death Bringer Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 10:11 pm

How would a blade that large only weigh 5 pounds?
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Village:

The Death Bringer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Bringer   The Death Bringer Icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 11:22 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Naiko Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin
Naiko Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

The Death Bringer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Bringer   The Death Bringer Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 7:49 am

Actually you just editted, but before that it said that it can drain upto 5tails at a time. Wow not really Samehada eh,

You say its weaker?

In the INFO part:

It says there it is as strong as Samehada, wow I'm not that stupid to be fool.

Still my mind doesnt change.

Complete Samehada rip-off.

Were not talking about whos stronger Samehada or this sword.

If your sword is weaker than Samehada, that doesnt mean its not a RIP-OFF.

DENIED,
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Village:

The Death Bringer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Bringer   The Death Bringer Icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 7:33 pm

yes i have weakened it now and i forgot the edit the history from before and ITS NOT A SAMEHADA RIP OFF since when does it turn kisame into a human and alter his powers?
Back to top Go down
Naiko Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin
Naiko Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

The Death Bringer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Bringer   The Death Bringer Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 7:11 am

The Moth man wrote:
yes i have weakened it now and i forgot the edit the history from before and ITS NOT A SAMEHADA RIP OFF since when does it turn kisame into a human and alter his powers?

The issue isnt how strong its abilities is, the thing is its a completely ALTERED SAMEHADA RIP-OFF.

Yes you have a different ability.

But you just did the inverse of Samehada's power.

Comparison~

Samehada:

Drains chakra
When combined with Kisame turns him into a much more sharklike appearance.

Death Bringer:

Drains chakra
When used turns you into a human AGAIN.

Wow you just did the other thing.

Still hadn't changed my mind, no matter how you weaken it... the problem is..

Its a Samehada Ripoff.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Village:

The Death Bringer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Bringer   The Death Bringer Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 6:26 pm

i wasen't even thinking about the shark transformation when i made this sword and in his shark form the water follows him and he is still able to use all his jutsu. When i go back into my human form i lose all my jutsu types besides kenjutsu and i lose ALL of my chakra after. And a long with that i don't fuse with my sword it reverts my character back to its human form and i still keep the sword so how is that a samehada rip off?
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Village:

The Death Bringer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Bringer   The Death Bringer Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 12:26 am

i see what you mean by its a rip off well now i removed the ability of it being able to drain bijuu so it can only drain normal ninja is that what you wanted removed?
Back to top Go down
Naiko Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin
Naiko Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

The Death Bringer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Bringer   The Death Bringer Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 7:13 am

APPROVED

You do know how I work. I'm not badass, I just want everything to be fair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Death Bringer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Bringer   The Death Bringer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Death Bringer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: