Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Meeting With A Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Meeting With A Sannin Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Meeting With A Sannin Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Meeting With A Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Meeting With A Sannin Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Meeting With A Sannin Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Meeting With A Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Meeting With A Sannin Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Meeting With A Sannin Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Meeting With A Sannin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Danzo Hozuki
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Danzo Hozuki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Meeting With A Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Meeting With A Sannin   Meeting With A Sannin Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 2:16 am

Just after being promoted to the rank of jounin the word on the Suna streets was that only on the legendary sannin was looking for Shika. The reason for the Sannin looking for Shika is so that he could give him some info about a mission that shika was granted to, he wasn't feeling up for a mission at the moment but he knew he had to fulfill his duty as a Suna shinobi, swallow his pride and take the mission. Shika knew that Kit would find him just a little bit away from the gates because that was were he liked to go before doing a mission. Slowly shika walked threw a trench that led to the open desert. It hadn't been the village any more because beyond this point it was no longer Suna. Shika stopped just about a feet from the wall guarded by jounin, and anbu and looked up at them, he wondered how he could become a Anbu of the Suna because that was his goal in life. Shika didn't mind being a jounin but just thought that he deserved more than that. As a bit of sweat dropped down his forehead from the sun beaming down on him he slowly began to walk towards the outskirt of the village. Every step he took he could feel the soft, hot sand rumbling threw his shoes, but didn't bother him much because he was just about use to it.

About 5 min's out of the village Shika stopped, he hadn't stopped from being tired but from the lovely bug that he had spotted crawling threw the sand. Shika bent down as he picked up the little creature on his finger and looked at it for a second. Since shika was a member from the Aburame clan he had great care for bugs, he soon began to speak to the little bug. "Whats a creature like you doing out here in this desert?" Shika said as he chuckled a bit, but then put down the bug because he could feel a strong chakra coming towards him hoping that it was kit, but he didn't know. Shika rose his hand just above his shoulder as he pulled his hood up so that it covered his head, kind of keeping the sun away from his face. He slowly turned around. If anyone had been behind him they would of noticed that he had a jacket on with the hood over his face, a black cloak that rose over his mouth, and a pare or sun glasses with his Suna head band on his forehead. One of shikas eye brows rose while the other one curved down as he awaits for Kits arrival.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With A Sannin   Meeting With A Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 9:25 am

Kitsuke who was busy working at the Kazekage's Office. His office was just below the Kazekage's Office, he hadn't saw Kazekage-Sama Kostas in a few days, " And that only means one thing... papers are killing him again..." Kitsuke chuckled on his own vision. He sat on his chair, his head lied below as he was writing along some documents as fast as he could. His hands carried a pale red color from working non stop on hours and hours of paper work. Yet his face never showed any sign irritation from long hours of work. He knew there's much to do for Sunagakure. War is on-going, and the other hidden villages are in quite a chaos. What he didnt knew as he sat on his soft and fluffy chair, his mind is already flying along the winds of Sunagakure as he looked out the window... like a saying says " Physically present... mentally absent..." Kitsuke has only one fear, which is quite unusual as all people who knows him... knows that his fearless. That fear is that one day... Sunagakure would be a battlefield again... just like in the past... and it is said that " History repeats itself ". The look of a devastated Sunagakure is already playing upon his mind like a portrait... houses on fire... crying shinobi's for fallen comrades... one by one Suna's Shinobi dies... and worse he may see this in the distant future. Although there are alot of shinobi's ready to die for Sunagakure,... the criminals who wants to destroy and left Sunagakure in crumbles still have the upper hand. In ratio, its 1:5 ratio, it means that for every shinobi that protects Suna there are 5 criminals ready to kill them anytime. And yes there are treaty that grants citizens of Sunagakure, peaceful minds. The Mizukage vowed to help protect Sunagakure, likewise Sunagakure vowed to help Kirigakure in time of need. Sunagakure houses many of the legendary shinobi's in the history, its Kazekage a man very powerful and wise at the same time, just like his ancestors. It seems death is the only path that human's share, a path which they can never escape. Kitsuke's absent mind was awaken by a knock at the door, in the next seconds a chuunin came in. At first the chuunin bowed to Kitsuke as a sign of respect before revealing his business inside Kitsuke's office. " Sir here's the mission you requested from the Kazekage, plus Lord Kazekage handed me a very important letter for you Sir..." Chuunin handed both the mission letter and the letter to Kitsuke after finishing his introduction. Kitsuke slowly took both letter, and at the same time let out a deep * sigh *. He first opened the mission letter.

The Mission says as follows:

Spoiler:

After reading the letter Kitsuke knew that the other letter on his hand means crucial words from the Kazekage. With the given permission from the Kazekage, Kitsuke slowly unrolled the scroll infront of him revealing a series of sentences.

Spoiler:

Kitsuke had a smiled on his face as he finished reading letters. Kitsuke faced the chuunin again, " Thank you for delivering the letters, you may leave now..." As soon as the Chuunin was out of the room, Kitsuke looked at the clock just above the doors of his office. His face suddenly turned red, " Damn, I'm late on delivering both of this letters " With a swift movement he left the chair and opened the window and jumped below. With his passive Fuuton manipulation he was able to glide in the air and land on the ground safely. As he land, his white cloak flying with the wind breeze. Kitsuke is one of the few Sunagakure Shinobi who does wear a protector against the harsh winds of Sunagakure. As a result, his medium length hair flows along with his cloak. His forehead protector layed along his waist, while seals rested against his shoulders. His hands covered with gloves. Instead of walking along the streets of Sunagakure, Kitsuke decided to jump from house to house to save time. And so he did, limping and jumping from house to house. The next moments he could already see the huge gates of Sunagakure. He described it as huge not by its width but its height. In reality the gates are just a small passage in between two rock formations. He quickly ran at the gates... momentarily seeing a human standing just near the gates. He knew this is already Shikamatsu Aburame, the guy intrusted by the Kazekage to deliver a crucial letter. " Hey Shikamatsu, the Kazekage already gave me this cool mission that you will be doing... make sure you'll not read the letter included but you may do so on the mission letter. " Kitsuke said as he slowly handed Shikamatsu the letter containing the mission he requested. The relationship of Kirigakure and Sunagakure now lay on his hands. " This is a crucial letter Shikamatsu, you must deliver the letter as soon as possible and be careful..."
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With A Sannin   Meeting With A Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 6:29 pm

Genkou woke up that early thursday morning and sat up in his bed. "Its 7:30am, I better hurry up so I won't be late for my meeting with the Kazekage." So he got out of bed and put on his clothes. He put on his Suna forehead protector, and his weapon pouch placed behind himself on his waist. Genkou cooks up some eggs and eats them slowly. "I better hurry up. Its 7:45, so only have 15 minutes to get there." He then heads to the Kazekage's office and arrives in front of the Administrative Building, where the Kazekage's Office is located. A Chuunin Guard looks up at Genkou and lets him pass into the building. When he arrives in front of the door to the Kazekage's Office, he knocked on the door, but no one answered. After waiting for about five minutes, Genkou opened the door and noticed the office was completely empty. "Hmmm.......where is Kazekage-sama? Oh well.....I guess I'll just tell Kitsuke instead. He then heads down the stairs and walks down into Kitsuke's office and knocks on the door, but he wasn't there either. Before losing his temper, Genkou saw Kitsuke walking towards the gate that lead into Sunakagure. He runs out of the Administrative Building, across the streets, and makes his way to the Sunakagure gate. "Kitsuke-sama! I have a important message to tell you." Genkou said, as he arrived next to Kitsuke. As Genkou was catching his breath, he noticed some unknown ninja standing next to him. "Who the heck is that guy?"
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Danzo Hozuki
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Danzo Hozuki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With A Sannin   Meeting With A Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:00 pm

Just as Shika turned around he saw a man running towards him, this man was no other that Kitsuke that was coming to give shika his mission from the kazekage. Once Kitsuke approached Shika he didn't say much, instead he waited for Kitsuke to say something, and that he did. Kitsuke explained to shika about his mission and what he needed to do for his village. Shika gladly accepted the mission, then received a letter from Kitsuke. Shika was givin strict ordered not to open the letter or let it fall into anyone else's hands. Once Kitsuke told Shika that he needed to deliver the letter as soon as possible he nodded giving him the ok. "Understood sir, i shall return shortly" Shika said as he noticed that another Suna shinobi was walking towards the two. Shika looked at this shinobi weird, but he wouldn't be able to tell because of the glasses and stuff that covered his face. Quickly Shika slipped the letter into his pocket were no one could get the letter except him, then turned around and began to run in the direction that wasn't the village. As shika continued to running he began to get a adrenaline rush allowing him to run with out becoming tired for a while, but he was done running shika also began to focus his chakra far away from here but was in a straight line. Before he knew it Shika was in a forest, and no were near the village anymore, instead he was heading towards Kirigakure to deliver the letter to the Mizukage.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With A Sannin   Meeting With A Sannin Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 9:13 am

Kitsuke looked at Genkou as he arrived in the same area. " Ahmmm, another fellow Jinchuuriki..." Kitsuke murmured as he carefully analyzed Genkou. He knew Genkou is also a host, the host of Shukaku no Ichibi. Yet as Genkou told that he has something important to tell Kitsuke, he ignored him for a while as he focused on Shikamatsu Aburame. And as soon as Shikamatsu left the village to do his own mission, Kitsuke turned again to talk to Genkou. " Now what is it that you wanted Genkou?..." Kitsuke carefully asked. Sunagakure was quite peaceful that day, with no apparent sandstorms disturbing the village itself. Instead, slow wind breeze filled the village. This wind breeze carefully carries each strand of Kitsuke's hair in the air, swaying them gracefully as he stood before a fellow Shinobi of Sunagakure. He may already have a clue on what is this " important " thing that Genkou will tell him. He heard that something unusual happened in the village borders a week ago, and he only needs to confirm it. Genkou has grown a lot since they last met, the last time was when Genkou was only a chuunin, yet with his great abilities he was able to advance to Jounin in a short matter of time. Yet Shukaku is a lot more different than Rokubi, in terms of personality. Kitsuke knew quite well, that Genkou has to endure not sleeping since the day he Shukaku was sealed inside him, in short Genkou suffered from insomia. The bijuu's influence also emerges from Genkou's face as linings below his eyes.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With A Sannin   Meeting With A Sannin Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 1:35 pm

Genkou stood patiently as Kitsuke waited for the myserious ninja to disappear out of the village. As soon as the myserious ninja was out of site, Kitsuke began to focus his attention on Genkou. "Finally, it took forever for that guy to leave. I really didn't feel like standing here all day." Genkou thought, not wanting to blab his opinions out loud. As the windy breeze began to flow through his hair, Genkou stood gracefully as he heard Kitsuke's questionable reply. "If you haven't heard yet, Akatsuki targeted me last week. I was able to knock one of them unconscious, but......Artemis wounded me with a lightning ninjutsu. Before he could cause anymore harm to me........Tenshin came to my aid and defeated Artemis. In order to keep myself conscious, I had to use some of Shukaku's chakra because my 'Mouth of Shukaku' technique drained away the last of my chakra reserves." Genkou replied, waiting for Kitsuke's reply.

((Short. >.>))
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With A Sannin   Meeting With A Sannin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting With A Sannin
Page 1 of 1