Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Missing-Nin

Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles) Empty
PostSubject: Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles)   Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:28 am

Naraki sat calmly upon the resting treetops of the village. She was gently leaning back, staring at the sun. Since her main aspects of fighting were among those of a phoenix, the sun didnt affect her eyes in any way. She could do nothing but wait patiently for the Ex-Sannin that she is supposedly meeting today.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles)   Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:34 am

ki apeard behind her, his back against hers. he grinned as always and decided to see if he could act like he was into her. humans always seemed intertwined like that and wanted to see if he could pull it off. ki looked at the setting sun, his hair turning firery orange/white in the cooling atmosphere. " so, how does a pretty little daisy such as yourself become a blossoming sannin in such a short time?" he asked in a low voice since they wernt far apart.his orange monk garb bright in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles)   Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 3:40 am

Naraki looked behind her shoulder and smiled at Ki. She briefly giggled. "Well, I was naturally a Missing-Nin, but I was rewarded for my valiance of fighting The Mangekyou Shark." She looked back smiling wider. "I was told to come and meet you here by Xarias Sensei, do you have any clue as to why that is.. She said you were to give me a 'trinket' of some sorts..?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles)   Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 8:33 pm

ki smiled. covering his teeth as he usually did with new friends. since the flirting failed misreably he sat up and nodded. " eh, for some reason humans and xarias value our works of art since they hide weaponry. though that will come in good time, daisy." he replied, calling her by the flower he thought she resembled. revy was a rose, xarias was a forget-me-not, reiki was a buttercup and the fiery little spirit that sat before him could only be described as a daisy.
ki hopped down and began strolling down the road, inclinging for naraki to follow him. they wernt too far from his tea shop.
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles)   Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 9:45 pm

Naraki dissapears, and reappears walking beside Ki. "Why exactly do you call me daisy, Ki?" She asked, the trees swayed in the breeze as the cooled air made Naraki's nose twitch with a powerfully elegant scent. The road they tred on, dirt woven and discouraged, was seeming to be trampled from former ninja and civilians traveling on it. As they walked, an incanting smell that seemed to descenitize Naraki completely. Tea. She loved tea. Almost as much as Naruto loves Ramen.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles)   Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles) Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 9:53 pm

ki walked off the beaten path to a small trail where several fruits, patched and flower with herbs mixd in lay. it was kis personal and profiting garden for the shop. " daisy because daisys live long. it takes at least 5 seasons to stop them from seeding. and they have the most warm taste, sort of like a sunbathe in your mouth that you will never forget. it may fade, but that takes time that people dont normally have. so i call you daisy because your fighting spirit raises others to their best. though thats only a speculation. no matter, i will continue to call you daisy. no matter if it catches your fancy." ki rambled on. holding up one of the folds of his robe as a makeshift basket for some of the blooming herbs and other things. ki looked up at a few bushes. " the rubarb and pumpkin will be in soon, we might get a special on it since the skin is good for 3 seasons if you dry it well enough. nice and slow..." he mumbled to himself. busy with his work, though not enough to forget the small daisy-girl. " so, tell my what you like. your jutsu type, your jutsu such and ken, tai or nin and the stlye you use it as. like i like to give strong defenses until they wear out and give one good calculated blow. how bout you?"
Back to top Go down
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles)   Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 8:10 pm

Naraki inhaled the malunctiouse scent and took in the wonderful flavors. "Mm.. I cant wait till I taste that. Sounds extremely good." She inhaled once more, and sat on a nearby bench looking at Ki. "Well.. My Mangekyou would be Doujutsu, and I mainly focus on Genjutsu, and Ninjutsu. The way I fight is by utalizing my speed and my advanced Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu to effectively make my opponent injured, or killed on contact. Confusion and then an extreme blow helps in those kinds of cases if a opponent thats more powerful then you is your enemy." The wind blew lightly, but gently seemed to soothe and rub against your skin, instead of blister it with extreme force. The sunlight, still stretching across the sky in a beautiful cascade of web-like shadow imitations, was dawning bright and showered in a pink color. She simply looked at the Willow, wondering what he would do with the information she gave him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles)   Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 8:36 pm

ki paused for a second, aranging the herbs and blooming flowers on the table behind the counter. " you dont like torture, youd rather have it done and over with with one blow. seeing that you like using your kekkei because you know it makes you different from everyone else. d the most important atribute is that you know people will remember you by your looks, so you dont waste your time remembering them. you prefer to look at the exact science and never leave things up to chance the way i do." ki mutterd more to himself than to naraki, his eyes glazing over in deep thought. thinking on how to make the small trinket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles)   Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sannin and Former-Sannin (Naraki+Ki/Mr.Snuggles)
Page 1 of 1