Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

training match of death

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

training match of death - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 1:03 am

"kisho laughed as screamo tried to steal his chakra and said "won't work, you'll never beable to steal chakra from metal, and this metal never even touches me either" he grabbed Screamo's neck and and sliced along screamo's gut with his poison sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 1:08 am

then it went poof then screamo said"i alway use clones to see what im up agaisnt now i kno i cant win so ima quite this training session " screamo came and sat beside kisho and layed there beside him
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 1:09 am

you know, i'm still not happy with the whole 'bomb on my back" he put his sword in the ground in front of screamo, almost cutting his face and chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 1:11 am

then screamo said "game and there was a paper bomb on the armor where he had tried to hit kisho earlier and said"it was a decoy nice fighting you i kno your gonna win either way so i thought i would try this"screamo jumps back 12 feet
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 1:13 am

the bomb left a black mark on the armor "it will take more than that to get through this" he appeared behind screamo "this time you won't get out with a clone" he grabbed screamo and put the sword in the cut he made earlier, makeing it larger and infecting screamo with the paralyzing posion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 1:22 am

then screamo came behind him when kisho had the last clone screamo said"i told you i think ahead" and at the same time screamo hit him with ultimate clematis dance:flower curse mark 2 screamo said" it cant break and u cant get out of it and it can penetrait any thing" and it hit him right in the chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 1:25 am

then kisho hit the ground and scream said"game for real this time" and helped kisho up and said"thanks for the training"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Aug 2008, 11:44 am

((you can't double post, and you can't say something hit me if i don't have time to react to it))
Kisho moved to the left and held out his cloak, screamo's attack going right into it, almost like it wasn't hitting it "welcome to hammer space" kisho jumped forward, engulfing screamo in it and pulling him into the void inside his cloak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 9:45 pm

screamo said" well done" then all of a sudden screamo came out of a tree with his bone sword and went to stab him with it in the chest through his back and then with the other hand he did five finger death blade and said"hope this works"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:07 pm

Kisho spun around, grabbing the sword with his armored hand, and threw Screamo off to the side like he was a rag doll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:23 pm

"well that was fun dont u think" then threw a shuriken at kisho and ran towards at him and did lighning blade on the bone sword and said"hope this will work" and comeing closer to kisho he did the raining bone jutsu and threw the sword at kisho and said"it atrachs charka so its hard to avoid"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:25 pm

"who needs to avoid something when i can stop it" the shurekun bounced off his armored chest and took his sword, and used it as a bat, knocking the bone sword back at Screamo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:29 pm

screamo jumped out of the way and grabbed the handle of the sword and said"swarabi no mai charka kill style"said screamo "it take your charka when u hit the ground and send elactricity through your body and tries to fry your brain"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:31 pm

"good luck with that" he said as he stood on a branch of the tree, pulling out a bow with flaming arrows and began to fire some at Screamo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:43 pm

screamo caught one and brok it in two and said"now im mad" and turned in to cursed mark stage 1 and then the niba took over then screamo made 2 bones sword they started glowing with lightning and screamos bones were all over his body and he said"bring it
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:45 pm

"if you.." kisho disappeared "...insist" he was behind Screamo, punching him in the back with a spiked gauntlet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:52 pm

screamo said"no use when im in this form i dont feel pain" and sliced kishos arm with the bone sword and kinda shocked him alittle bit and
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:54 pm

he jumped back to another tree and said "weather you feel pain or not, in a few moments, you won't be able to even lift a finger" he held up the gauntlet and screamo saw that it was coated in a strange liquid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:00 pm

screamo threw his bone sword in the ground and it made an earthquake and he said"ur gonna fall" and the tree split in have and screamo said" come fight me hand to hand
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:02 pm

"why should i bother, in about 3 seconds, you won't even be able to move" he jumped from the branch to another tree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:08 pm

"come try it"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:09 pm

"you should know, i never make the first move" he rolled his shoulders, making a clinking metalic sound
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:15 pm

screamo threw another bone sword in the tree and it cracked in have"there i made it"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:19 pm

((i tihnk you mean half))

"starting to feel numb yet" he appeared behind Screamo and kicked him out of te tree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:23 pm

screamo aid"you fell in my trap" and lightning came all around his body and screamo said "elacticution jutsu"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training match of death
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next