Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
training match of death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
training match of death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
training match of death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
training match of death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
training match of death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
training match of death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
training match of death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
training match of death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
training match of death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

training match of death

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

training match of death - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:26 pm

He slammed his hands together and held out his one hand as the lightning that was sent into his body began shooting out of his arm, flying towards Screamo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:29 pm

screamo obsorbed it and said"thanks but now your parylized because the lightning touched your skin it make u not be able to move" then screamo stabbed kisho rite in the chest eith the lightning bone sword
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:31 pm

((dude, you need to work on your grammer, and you shouldn't be able to move now))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:39 pm

"i obsorbed it into my bones out side of my skin so i can move" good working with you" said screamo and jumped in a tree and did swarabi no mai
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:40 pm

((if your bones were to absorb a posion, it would kill you))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:44 pm

"no i can still move but i am affected by the poison but ur not gonna make it eother though"screamo threw 12 paper bombs on kisho and grabbed him and held him down until the bombs went off so they both would die
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:50 pm

"aurthor, exit strategy 2" a second later a booming voice came from the suit that wasn't Kisho's and it said 'yes my leige" and the two of them dissappeared in a cloud of smoke, leaving Screamo to die slowly of the posion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:52 pm

"clone dout strag" screamo said "i like the possom jutsu and stood up and said"medic jutsu poison replemish" and have way healed his self and fainted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training match of death   training match of death - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training match of death
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3