Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Costum Jutsu's

Go down 
+17
lololololol
Lkitty
Kakashi Hatake2
Mizuki
towashin
.Death
Shu
Zornak
Requiem
Kev.Flarnex
Naito Aburame
Duskae Bushido
Baku
Zodiark
Kamoku Willow
Titan Lee
NX Admin
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Sep 2008, 7:37 am

Hinata wrote:
Chakra Vein Creation - Rank B - Ninjutsu - Custom - Hinata studied hard on the chakra circulation and invented a technique to heal and create chakra veins. She is now able to create chakra veins out of nowhere with the help of her chakra. However, it takes quite some time to create one. Even a 10cm (4inches) long chakra vein requires a couple of minutes.
Naruto wrote:
No one can create chakra viens unless you have a bloodline or something to that affect.

I wanna try to convince you.
Hinata can see the chakra and the veins very clearly with her Byakugan. She also has the bloodline of great chakra control. And she has studied for the technique for years.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Sep 2008, 8:35 am

Name- Shigai Kugutsu no Jutsu- Corpse Puppet Technique

Rank-A(Won't be able to use till I am a jounin)

Type-Puppetry/Supplementary

Effect- After trying to perfect the "Human Puppet" Technique, Kugo finally gave up and never completed the project. So, instead of learning that jutsu he developed his own. This jutsu takes any corpse, no matter how old or new, and cases it in chakra. This chakra preserves the dead body so that it will never decompose past the state of its original decomposition. This technique requires a lot of chakra to set in, so Kugo will only use it when preparing for something big, like a war. These corpses are then fitted with Kugo's signature, black steel. Once completed, these corpses are sealed into scrolls to be used as puppets later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Sep 2008, 9:28 am

----------------------------------------------
Name: Dou Osore (Body Horror)
Description: The Genjutsu can be activated as soon as the user strikes the target. In the Genjutsu, the user can reach into the target's body, their hand going through the flesh as if it were butter. They can damage or remove the target's insides, or just plunge their hand into the body in various places. In reality, this jutsu is almost as dangerous, causing actual internal injuries to the body parts that are being targeted in the Genjutsu. If the user attacks the heart or brain, the target has mere seconds to stop the technique or they will die.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Sep 2008, 9:46 am

Toshiro Azibara Kazura wrote:
Clan Ninjutsu: C-S

Basic Ninjutsu:

Name: Chakra Blade - Tou Chakra 中心輪刃
Description: On the efficiency of the Kazura Clan's Chakra manipulation, a member can create a blade of pure chakra. The blade can be as hard as steel, and as sharp as a dagger. The chakra of the member will begin to flow out from the desired point of the body, (arms, palms, etc), and begin to take shape into a blade. The amount of chakra used, depends on the size of the blade, and can be cast away by a higher-level technique.

Name: Chakra Kunai - Kunai Chakra 中心輪宮内
Description: On the efficiency of the Kazura Clan's chakra manipulation, a member can create a small or large kunai made of pure chakra, the kunai can be as tough as steel, and sharp as a normal kunai. The kunai can only travel up to 50 meters, no matter the distance, it will disappear after a certain amount of time. The density of the kunai depends on the amount of the chakra used.

Medium Level Ninjutsu:

Chakra Blade Slash - Chakra Tou Tateru 中心輪刃斜線〔カット〕
Description: With the efficiency of the Kazura Clan's Chakra Manipulation, a member can use this along with the Chakra Blade Technique. Within the Blade, a member can slash a large amount of chakra with the blade, causing a slash made of pure chakra, and can be cut through a small density steel, but travels in a straight line, making it easy to dodge. The length of the Slash depends on the amount of chakra within the body.

Chakra Kunai Explosion - Chakra Kunai Bakuhatsu 宮内爆発
Description: With the efficiency of the Kazura Clan's Chakra manipulation, a member can use this along with the chakra kunai Technique. Within the kunai, a small mass of chakra can be condensed within the tip or the middle of the handle of the kunai. Once impacted on something, the kunai will explode immensely with the condensed chakra inside being pushed towards the impacted point, blasting away at anything in it's path. The blast is only a small diameter, so it can be easily avoided in a small term.

High Level Ninjutsu:

Ultima Chakra Sword Slash - Kyuukyoku Tou Tateru 尾音節中心輪剣斜線〔カット〕
Description: With the efficiency of the Kazura Clan's Chakra manipulation, a member can use this along with the Chakra Sword Technique. With the sword, the member can use a large amount of their chakra to create a slash of chakra more powerful than the normal chakra slash technique, being able to use it in a circular formation of the slash, not along the ground, but also in the air, if used in a circular slash. With the intense amounts of chakra being given off, the user may feel a bit worn out with the slash if used alot of chakra beforehand.

Ultima Chakra Kunai Explosion - Kyuukyoku Kunai Bakuhatsu 尾音節宮内爆発
Description: With the efficiency of the Kazura Clan's Chakra manipulation, a member can use this along with the Chakra Kunai technique. With the kunai in the member's hand, they can charge a large portion of condensed chakra into the handle of the kunai, so if the kunai impacts on something or is caught by the opponent, a massive explosion of the kunai would cause major damage to the target. The Explosion erupts as soon as the Condensed chakra touches the target, on the contact of anything too. With the condensed chakra, it may feel a bit too much for an inexperienced member of the clan to use this type of jutsu.

Forbidden Ninjutsu:

Ultra Chakra Sword Slash - Urutora Chakra Tou Tateru 超中心輪剣斜線〔カット〕
Description: On the basis of the Kazura clan's Chakra manipulation, this is a deadly jutsu to use against any adversary. Condensing a large portion of chakra into the tip of the blade of the Chakra Sword, Swinging the sword even once will release the condensed chakra into a massive explosion around the member, creating a large wave of the chakra around the edges of the member, cutting back mostly any substance and raging forward in a sphere like formation, making it a tough Ninjutsu to beat. With the intense amount of chakra usage, the member may feel drained by the use of the Jutsu, if inexperienced, maybe worse.

Ultra Kunai Explosion - Urutora Kunai Bakuhatsu 宮内爆発
Description: On the basis of the Chakra Manipulation of the Kazura clan, this is a deadly jutsu against any adversary. Condensing a large portion of chakra into the tip and handle of the kunai, once impacted onto something or someone, a deadly blast of chakra will be released, blasting through even the toughest of steel, and maybe backfire is impacted on something close to the member. The member would either feel exhausted, tired, or maybe nothing if experienced enough on the use of the Ninjutsu or worse if inexperienced on the use.

[Note: My clan, the Kazura, have a specialty ability to manipulate chakra to a state that it can be formed into weapons, armor, etc. But I'll just keep with the weapons.]

I just wanna say that A rank jutsus are considered as very deadly as well.
The 8 jutsus are kind of only 2 jutsus but on diffrent levels. I don't know why I read through them all. :bom:
I think the "2" jutsus are fair and I willAPPROVE them. But on the condition that the kunai jutsu is noticeable more powerful on each level to the eye. Meaning the opponent can see the diffrence between a C rank and a S rank chakra kunai.
I didn't add them to your profil, because I couldn't find it at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Sep 2008, 10:02 am

Obito Uchiha wrote:
Name: Fire Technique: Sparkling Fireball Technique

Type: Ninjutsu

Element: Fire

Handsigns Pattern: Dragon, Horse, Dog, Dragon, Rat, Bird, and Dragon.

Effect: Taking some chakra to your palms of your hands and shoot out many blazes of fireballs out of your palms.
I have only seen fire techniques been created by blowing on your hands. So I'm not sure, perhaps a higher rank to the jutsu... Rank A would be good?

Obito wrote:
Name: Fire Cells Trapdoor

Type: Ninjutsu:

Element: Fire

Handsigns: Tiger, Rat, Ox, Hare, Ram, & Tiger

Effect: Fire comes out from the ground and makes a cage around the oppenent spot, it makes a trap or a cage.
This is defiantly a Rank A jutsu. ^^ Creating a cage around your opponent.

The jutsus are okay otherwise, I guess. But I'm not sure if chuunins are allowed to learn A rank jutsus.
⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Sep 2008, 3:44 pm

Jutsu:
Lightning Beast Jutsu
Description: Does two efffects,1-Mostly the beast can be hungry and can attack the enemy and get the enemy inside the lightning beast and 2. May cause blindness for couple of minutes to the enemy to prevent the enemy to do possible

Last edited by Obito Uchiha on Fri 24 Oct 2008, 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Sep 2008, 4:01 pm

My app can be found around the second or third page of the Approved characters, and yes, they can be distinguished from a C rank from an S Rank.

If you can't find it, Go here:

https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net/approved-characters-f67/toshiro-kazura-fixed-t675.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 5:26 pm

Toshiro you already have 2 S ranked jutsu. You can't have any more unless you take one out. Unless you already did that those S ranks are Not Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 5:42 pm

kugutsu_kokuo wrote:

Effect- After trying to perfect the "Human Puppet" Technique, Kugo finally gave up and never completed the project. So, instead of learning that jutsu he developed his own. This jutsu takes any corpse, no matter how old or new, and cases it in chakra. This chakra preserves the dead body so that it will never decompose past the state of its original decomposition. This technique requires a lot of chakra to set in, so Kugo will only use it when preparing for something big, like a war. These corpses are then fitted with Kugo's signature, black steel. Once completed, these corpses are sealed into scrolls to be used as puppets later.
umm.....this wasn't looked at.....
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Sep 2008, 1:35 pm

Obito Uchiha wrote:
Name: Lighting Beast Jutsu
Element: Lightning
Handsigns: Rat, Horse, Hare, Ram and Horse
Effect: a lightning with a beast's body and can strike the enemy blind for couple of seconds.

Blind? How can lightning cause blindness?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Sep 2008, 8:11 pm

kugutsu_kokuo wrote:
kugutsu_kokuo wrote:

umm.....this wasn't looked at.....

Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 4:03 pm

Description: The Genjutsu can be activated as soon as the user strikes the target. In the Genjutsu, the user can reach into the target's body, their hand going through the flesh as if it were butter. They can damage or remove the target's insides, or just plunge their hand into the body in various places. In reality, this jutsu is almost as dangerous, causing actual internal injuries to the body parts that are being targeted in the Genjutsu. If the user attacks the heart or brain, the target has mere seconds to stop the technique or they will die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 4:25 pm

Satoshi Arata wrote:

Ok Satoshi just to clarify. How do you stop it? Also to warn you if you have 2 S ranked jutsu already I can't even approve this jutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 4:38 pm

I have one S-ranked jutsu at the moment, so that's okay.

Description: The Genjutsu can be activated as soon as the user strikes the target. In the Genjutsu,the target stands helpless while the user can reach into the target's body, their hand going through the flesh as if it were butter. They can damage or remove the target's insides, or just plunge their hand into the body in various places. In reality, this jutsu is almost as dangerous, causing actual internal injuries to the body parts that are being targeted in the Genjutsu. If the user attacks the heart or brain, the target has mere seconds to stop the technique or they will die.To escape, if/when the target realizes they are in a Genjutsu, they can physically restrain the user, and if they are able to break the user's contact with them (requires some physical strength), the Genjutsu is broken too.

Though this requires a sort of "arm wrestle" to escape, it is quite likely that the user (my char) would lose - not being adept at hand-to-hand combat, he isn't the most physically strong shinobi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 4:52 pm

Satoshi Arata wrote:
I have one S-ranked jutsu at the moment, so that's okay.

Description: The Genjutsu can be activated as soon as the user strikes the target. In the Genjutsu,the target stands helpless while the user can reach into the target's body, their hand going through the flesh as if it were butter. They can damage or remove the target's insides, or just plunge their hand into the body in various places. In reality, this jutsu is almost as dangerous, causing actual internal injuries to the body parts that are being targeted in the Genjutsu. If the user attacks the heart or brain, the target has mere seconds to stop the technique or they will die.To escape, if/when the target realizes they are in a Genjutsu, they can physically restrain the user, and if they are able to break the user's contact with them (requires some physical strength), the Genjutsu is broken too.

Though this requires a sort of "arm wrestle" to escape, it is quite likely that the user (my char) would lose - not being adept at hand-to-hand combat, he isn't the most physically strong shinobi.

Ok Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 6:50 pm

Name: lightning feild
Type ninjutsu
description: ignites and feild or area with lightning only on they ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 7:42 am

Name : Falling Dead Whale
Handsigns : Tiger Pig Monkey Ox
Description : After the handsigns are finished a massive single horned dead whale will burst out from the ground sending rock flying in every
direction and will crush any ninja underneath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 10:39 am

Eiiichiro wrote:
Description : After the handsigns are finished a massive single horned dead whale will burst out from the ground sending rock flying in every

Approved but I would say it was a B rank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 12:55 pm

approve mine
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 1:55 pm

Ryuku wrote:
Name: lightning feild
Type ninjutsu
description: ignites and feild or area with lightning only on they ground

Rank depends on the distance. If the range of the effective area is as large as the technique: Heavenly Spin Kaiten. Then it should be A rank.

Eiiichiro wrote:

Size of the whale is what decides the rank.

Last edited by Hinata on Sun 07 Sep 2008, 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 2:11 pm

well its as big as the biggest whale in the world so its probably B
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 3:14 pm

Thats what I thought. I assumed you were making about the size of the Ice Whales in that jutsu thats why I made it B ranked.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 4:08 pm

Name Stone limbs
Rank C
Effect wes makes another set of arms out of stone
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: NONE Hahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 4:19 pm

Here are jutsus to turn you into the 7 Forrbiden Worriors(7 different levels)(the name is who you turn into)(by turn into I mean it alters your body and give you there powers.)

Level 1
name:Osuka
discreption:He is a worrior with claws on his hands and feet,spikes out of the back of his feet and weilds a katana.The longer I'm in this state the more chakra it drains(after 30 min it starts draining 10% of my chakra)

Level 2
name:Suka
disception:He looks like Osuka but also has razor blades on his arms and weilds two katanas stuck together at the bottom.(after 30 min drains 15% of my chakra)

Level 3
name:Masaka
disception:He looks like Suka but aslo has razor blades on his legs and wields a spiked club.(after 30 min drains 20% of my chakra)

Level 4
name:Susa
disception:Looks like Masaka but has wings too and wields a battle ax.(after 30 min drains 25% of my chakra)

Level 5
name:Saka
disception:Looks like Susa but with spikes coming out of his knees too and wields a fire katana.(after 30 min it drains 30% of my chakra)

Level 6
name:Bako
discreption:Looks like Saka but also has spikes coming out of his elbows and wields a lightning katana.(after 30 min drains 35% of my chakra)

Level 7
name:Baska
disception:Looks like Bako but has another pair of wings and uses magic.(after 30 min it drains 40% of my chakra)

(each one is more powerful and use more chakra)(They all have black armor)

Last edited by Suruki on Tue 09 Sep 2008, 7:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 4:21 pm

Suruki wrote:
Here are jutsus to turn you into the 7 Forrbiden Worriors(7 different levels)(the name is who you turn into)

Level 1
name:Osuka
discreption:He is a worrior with claws on his hands and feet,spikes out of the back of his feet and weilds a katana.

Level 2
name:Suka
disception:He looks like Osuka but also has razor blades on his arms and weilds two katanas stuck together at the bottom.

Level 3
name:Masaka
disception:He looks like Suka but aslo has razor blades on his legs and wields a spiked club.

Level 4
name:Susa
disception:Looks like Masaka but has wings too and wields a battle ax.

Level 5
name:Saka
disception:Looks like Susa but with spikes coming out of his knees too and wields a fire katana.

Level 6
name:Bako
discreption:Looks like Saka but also has spikes coming out of his elbows.

Level 7
name:Baska
disception:Looks like Bako but has another pair of wings and uses magic.

(each one is more powerful and use more chakra)

For Baska what kind of magic are you talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Jutsu's
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next