Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Fumito passes by Waterfall country

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito passes by Waterfall country Empty
PostSubject: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 10:15 am

Fumito travels from Earth country to Lightning country. He passes by the Waterfall country.

"This looks like a nice country. I, sure, must conquere this country some day." Fumito says that with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 10:41 am

(hehehe...NPC ...)

At that time a Guard suddenly passes...
"Hey you,your a missing-nin what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 10:49 am

"Euhm, nothing... I was just walking by."
"Thanks for asking." Fumito bows and acts politly why has an evil smile on his face.
"Can I ask of your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 11:28 am

[ Same NPC ]
" Err... Yes, My name is Takeshi Kumiko Shinji Nikoto Himura Ranma Tendo, But why do you ask ? " the gaurd looks at the man baffled and suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 11:32 am

*waterdrop* "Your parents couldn't decide on one name?"
"I must say, your body looks very nice." Fumito picks up a kunai and swings it toward the throat of the guard in an attempt to cut of it.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 11:34 am

The gaurd move's back, alarmed, but gets a small cut on his neck. In an instant, he makes some handseals, turns around and says " Flaming Fart jutsu" and he farts out a really loud banger that erupts into flame's from his Arse. " Take that. Bad Smell and Burns "
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 11:47 am

In a reflex, Fumito moves backwards with a small jump. He moves precisely enough to evade the current range of the fire.
When the smell starts to spread, Futimo feels that he can no longer take another breath without vomiting.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 12:09 pm

" haha... got you didnt i, feel the Wrath of Takeshi Kumiko Shinji Nikoto Himura Ranma Tendo " and saying that he stood there confidently, till he realized that his " Area " was on fire. " OH GOD... MY F***ING B**LS ARE ON FIRE. MY THINGY IS GETTING BURNED !!!!!! " saying that, he ran around like a little girl, screaming bloody murder, till his pants fell around his legs, and he fell, smashing his head agaisnt a rock.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Precaution: Wear Fire Proof Underwear while performing this Jutsu. We apologise for the interuption. Don't try this at home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 12:11 pm

((Well thats one way to lose a fight.....xD Shoulda just used Iku! on him.....))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 12:24 pm

"Neh..." Futimo is disappointed on the battle he had higher hopes for.
"You are too harmless to kill." Futimo picks up the kunai which he used earlier on the throat. It had successfully grabbed some blood on it.
"This is probably enough." Futimo takes the blood and does some hands seals and turns himself in to a clone of the target.

jutsu wrote:
Copy Body Technique - Ninjutsu - Rank A - Custom
Requires to capture blood from the target. The user is then allowed to perform this technique which makes his body to completely transform in to a perfect clone of the target. The look, the muscles, the smell and the blood. But not chakra and it's techniques. This technique won't cancel until the user him/herself decides to do so.

"I will take a pause from my guarding duties." Futimo said with his new look and voice.
"I think I have deserved it, I Takeshi Kumoto.... Shindo....something..."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 5:54 am

Fumito moves with his new look to the main village of the country. The village has barely or no ninjas at all living there. The country has no bigger priority to it's defence, thought, it believes it has nothing to defend. Even if it would need military power, it would be cheaper to just buy services from the 5 main countries.

Fumito walks at the streets of the viillage. The buildings have not been built tightly togheter and are mostly just surrounded by small to big waterfalls. The air is very moisture. To a newcommer, the air feels almost like causing drowning by only breathing it. The ground is wet and almost everywhere is growing green moss, conquering the streets.

Fumito stops to ask a man, who is passing by, of the whereabouts of the Daimyo.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 6:27 am

" The Daimyo ? Well, im sorry sir, but our village is located at a secret place, so we have no Daimyo, But i could tell you where to find the Leader " the man replied.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 6:43 am

"Well..umh..it's close enough! So, mister, where do I find the leader?"
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 6:47 am

" Well, ill be darned, Its you Takeshi" said the old man, lifting his straw hat for a closer look. " It seem that my vision has weakened ma boy " the old man said, but then he paused and asked " I thought you were awarded Chuunin Rank. Dont you know the Way to the leaders office ? "
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 6:55 am

"Hehe, of course. I was just testing you!" Fumito laughs and gives a friendly pat on the man's shoulder.
"So do you care to walk with me to the place? I have something to talk to you on the way."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 7:01 am

" Of course, ma Boy, its always a pleasure to walk with you " the old man said Smiling... he turned around and started walking.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 7:28 am

Now, if I follow him, I will probably end up by the leader, Fumito thought to himself. Which is what I'm targeting.
(I just have to think of a topic to talk about with this old goat. Unfortunally, I have lost my charm and the will to be nice, which I had back then at home. But ever since that day...)
"Ehum, the business going well?"
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 7:43 am

" Eh ? what are you talking about ma boy? " The elderly man asked.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 7:47 am

"You got money, don't you?" Futimo tryes to act as sympathic.
"Oh, and I will show you my new fart jutsu later! It's totally invincible!" (I really hate this. I wish this walk is over soon.) Fumito pushes forth a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 7:50 am

" No thanks sonny, oh well, here it is, the Leaders Base. Have a good day " and saying this he goes away.

[Gaurd]
" Halt, show me your pass. " said the senetry at the door to the base.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 7:56 am

Fumito looks at the old man leaving. (I would be scared too if I had a son with fart jutsus.)
"Pass?" (Crap, I knew I forgot something!)
"Well, you know me, right?" Fumito slightly sweats.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 7:59 am

" But you were never the one to loose your pass Takeshi. Oh well, Just show me Mark, and ill let you pass. Leaders Orders " said the gaurd at the door.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 8:08 am

"Right! The mark!" Futimo continues to sweat. (What mark is this guy talking about?)
"Where did I leave that?" Futimo looks inside every pocket and up his sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 8:14 am

" Are you really Takeshi " asked the gaurd.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 8:21 am

"Yes, of course. I'm Takeshi Kumiti... Shindi... trililil...something." Fumito starts to get stressed.
"Now, let me in! I got urgent information for the leader." (Crap, I lost my cool.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fumito passes by Waterfall country   Fumito passes by Waterfall country Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fumito passes by Waterfall country
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next