Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Empty
PostSubject: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 10:47 pm

A red haired shortless man with abbs and tattoos all over his shoulder, neck, abbs, chest, and Forhead, with blue jeans on and black metal tip boots. laid Relaxed with his eyes clothes lisening to the waterfall and his sword by his side. He was wet so that only means he just got out the water. His red hair sticking to his face from itt being wet. " Aw what a beautiful day to relax. " He said in a calm voice as he got up and strenched, the man then looked around as her heard a tree branch break. He sighed then spoke again in a calm voice. " Come on out i man no harm today." Tenshin then walked towards the waterfall and stuck his head in it and wet his hair as who ever it was stepped out from behind the tree.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Hidden Mist Village

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 10:53 pm

Shinju was just standing behind the tree
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 10:58 pm

Revy was walking through the forest looking around, she was wearing a normal black robe, the sleeves were flat down and her arms were never in them, she had a single red line going down the front right side of the robe that looked as if it opend there, the inside was all red and could be seen if looking at her at a high enough angle, she wore black ninja sandals that revealed the front of her feet only, her orange hair was up in her normal style behind her head like always, she walked on a small path with her mouth slightly coverd by the top of the robe, it only went up to under her chin, but when her head was tilted down it would hide her mouth a little.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 11:05 pm

Tenshin then took his head out the water. " So kid whats your name." Tenshin says as he looked at him with only his right eye since his left eye was being covered bu a little bit of his hair in his face. His hair was shining in the sun realy makeing his red color show.
(Short leave me alone)
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 11:15 pm

Shinju walked over to him and then looked at him My name is shinju you got a problem with me. Shinju then walked away
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 11:18 pm

Revy heard some noises in the forest, she walked off her path and into the forest, she quickly hid herself instantly in a bush makeing her self impossible to notice by both the guys, she looked at the man walking away then saw another man at the waterfall and simply looked at him as he played in the water, she was completly hidden and impossible to notice
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 11:24 pm

Tenshin looked up at the sky, then seen the guy walk to his face. Tenshin smiled once he came inhis face like if he was going to do something. " Aw kid you couldnt hurt me even if you tryed wanna know why. Cause kid you can try your best but you would fail miserably." Tenshin says smiling. He then jumped up and stood on a rock that was dead smack in the middle of the waterfall. " Wow this breeze here feels great nice weather nice wind and a nice waterfall, So why are you so pissed off kid." Tenshin says in a calm cocky voice like usual. He then looked down the river bed, and the sun was hitting the river amazing making it a pretty alwsome site to view.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 11:29 pm

He stops cause i fucking am you got a problem with it. Shinju starts walking away but towards revy
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 11:33 pm

Revy remains in the bush not moveing at all, she stays there peakeing out slightly and sees the man walking torwards her
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 11:38 pm

Tenshin just laughs. " Kid i have no problem with you. "Tenshin said in a calm voice then in his mind he continued. " Yet " Tenshin then sat on the Rock and started to meditate for he became bored and wanted to concentrate his chakra flow.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 11:40 pm

Shinju walked crossed the bushed but tripped over revy
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 11:43 pm

Revy screamed out a little from Shinju stepping on her side, she quickly silented herself hopeing no one heard her
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 11:53 pm

Tenshin opened one eye. Tenshin then got up and walked over to Shinju as he picked up his sword and walked to him. " Did you just screem like a girl." Tenshin says stopping and stepping on Revy hand without even noticeing what he was doing. " Dude how you fall anyways." Tenshin says pointing his sword at him so he can use it to pick himself up. Tenshin still steping on Revy's hand with his metal tip boots.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 12:00 am

Revy screamed as she was being stepped on by Tenshin, when Tenshin stepped on her hand she screamed louder, she quickly activated her Rinnegan and a huge force of gravity shot Shinju far back along with Tenshin in the opposite direction, whe the force was over her rinnegan dissapeard and she remained in the same spot holding her hand, it was red and very sore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 12:03 am

Kitaro was around the area and happened to hear some girls screaming and figured it was some stupid sex driven raping teenage kid and a small younger girl in the woods getting raped and so Kitaro may as well go down there to stop it. However Kitaro couldn't do things normally so he wore his robes and slicked his hair into a freaky red due. [see avatar]

Kitaro arrived and twitched his eye then rushed up to the group to see the people. Kitaro then grabbed the man that was just thrown back by the shoulders and shook him. Realizing something he hadn't in a while. "Dont you see we are alive Mr. We can see and we have skin and we are not dead." Kitaro then yelled and fell backwards laying out on the grass and staring at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 12:07 am

Tenshin removed Kitaro Hand from his shirt. " Dont touch me i just got blated by some screaming chick i did shit old man." Tenshin then walked back to were he was pushed back from with his word in his hand. Tenshi then looked down at the girl and started to strench as you heard his body parts crack. " Who the hell are you and whats was that power you had it was like a sound wave." Tenshin said looking down at her.

(( I got an IIdea dont jack it has to do with Sound Wave))
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 12:11 am

Revy looked up at Tenshin, one side of her face was coverd in dirt and her other cheak had a red mark in the shape of a boot, "I...its nothing.." she said standing up and brushing all the dirt off of her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 12:19 am

Kitaro interpetted the comment old man as he interprets everything. As having to do with Kitaro's ability to kill. Old man must mean that this kid is a kid. Therefore trying to test Kitaro's morale to kill so being a little kid Kitaro wouldnt kill him of course not right? Wrong Kitaro yelled out as he ran at the two. "You think I wouldnt kill a little kid like you. I bet your no older than 6 and think your a tough soldier." Kitaro's eye twitched "Ive killed 5 year olds before mr. I hung his coat up on the academy and his shoes on the hokage's mansion and burned his body all because he wasn't wearing a shirt or pair of pants."

Kitaro preformed a jutsu [chakra sphere] that caused a rock to explode into millions of pieces and hit everyone around. These small bits bounced off Kitaro's robes and then Kitaro yelled. "MY COAT HAS SEEN MORE COMBAT THAN YOU LET ALONE THESE ROBES. "YOU TWO SEXUALLY INACTIVE OR RAPIST TEENAGERS GET OFF KITARO THE KING OF THE MOUNTAINS LAWN OR I SWEAR YOU WILL BECOME A NEW ROCK FORMATION"

Chakra sphere jutsu
rank A
a shpere of pure chakra that destroys almost anything it touches but takes a while to master. This sphere can be extended to a larger or smaller area. This is an almost ubreakable sphere and requires an extreme knowledge of chakra control.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 12:25 am

Tenshin looked at the man after getting hit. " You said Kitaro." Tenshin said turning and looking at him. Tenshin then looked into his eyes. " Where the heel you been for so long left me here to train by myself i have the rightto call you that Kitaro sensei." Tenshin said yelling at him for not remembering him. Tenshin then looked back at the girl. " Who are you?" Tenshin said in a calmer tone of voice now.
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 12:26 am

ooc: Lmfao you have killed 5 year olds before
Back to top Go down
Ryuku
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ryuku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 12:27 am

Shinju hit a tree from being forced back and landed on his arm breaking it. AHH FUCK
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 12:30 am

Revy quickly activated her Rinnegan, the rocks flying at her immediatly stoped and floated in the air right infront of her, they fell to the ground motionless. "my name is Revy.." she said softly, she stared at both of them while her rinnegan was activated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 12:33 am

Kitaro walked up to Tenshin and looked at him with a cocked up eyebrow. Kitaro examined him and did a quick little jump then got up into Tenshin's face to see his face closely. "Your not trained well enough to be part of what im part of now old F+ student of mine." Kitaro then slapped Tenshin across the face and walked over to the girl.

"Ive seen and killed someone who could do that exact same thing before. However I never have been able to talk to someone like this because they always hate me and seem to not want to talk with me. That makes me so sad. Hopefully I wont have to fight you just because im a little off." Kitaro then leaned backwards and fell down on the grass and laughed hysterically.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 12:48 am

Tenshin stood there. Tenshin then looked at Kitaro smiling. " Revy no serously whats your name the Revy i know isnt you i can tell by those eyes and your face." Tenshin says in a calm voice tempted to hit Kitaro but didnt wanna disrespect his old Sensei like that. Tenshin then relaxed and let it all go.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 12:53 am

"My name is Revy..." she said at the man with long hair, "Why do you not believe me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next