Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Fumito on a search for more power

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 5:53 pm

"Eh, who is this guy?"
After Fumito hears the answer, he leaves to the tea shop
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 6:24 pm

ki plucked the fluff ball off of his head and into his robe sleeve. he walked into the tea shop and orderd 3 jasmine tea and 4 bowls of ramen. 2 for fumito and 2 for kakashi.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 6:31 pm

Fumito sits quietly by his ramen and stares forward. Letting the eating sticks randomly ramble around in the plate.
This didn't go at all as I planned
Fumito glares to the left, at his new companions. With Kakashi in the middle and Ki at the end.
Maybe I should kill them now... With these eating sticks. Mmmh... No, I still need these to eat. Fumito starts to eat.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 7:18 pm

ki didnt drink his tea. he remained a statue sitting forward as if he was a robot or something. the only thing moving was the black fluff ball leaning in torwards his tea cup and slurping up the contents. once it even fell in making a big mess.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 7:21 pm

Fumito gets in a better mood by eating the delicious ramen.
"So Ki, I heard that you have eaten 1million humen. Was it tasty?" Or maybe just an exxagurated rumour.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 7:23 pm

kis left eye twitched. " id rather not touch that subject, but if you must know i dont count the killed. just like you wouldnt count your lunches, dinners and breakfast..."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 7:28 pm

"Huh? Alright!" Fumito pats Kakashi's shoulder.
"See! You don't need to worry."
"So, Ki-san. When are we gonna....mmh...you know...the destruction of the world?" Fumito tryes to speak with code languange, so that Kakashi wouldn't understand. But it isn't very successfull.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 7:31 pm

"id rather not use my own part of my body to destroy the world." ki said soberly. not catching on.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 7:41 pm

"Ki-san, without you, nothing will happend. You are the key. We must destroy the organized countries, without them, there will be no wars anymore."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 7:49 pm

ki sighed. " a few moments ago i was ruled by no one. but one of the kages had taken power of my clan. i can do nothing now."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 6:08 am

Fumito thinks for a moment.
"Who has taken it? Who is it?" Fumito touches his kunai. Soon my blade, you will taste blood again.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 9:53 am

ki notices his reaction and his eyes turn imeadiately to black. but this time with bright yellow irises. " if you even look at the chikage the wrong way ill take that kunai your fingering and shove it up your-" ki coughed during that time. trying to control himself.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 9:57 am

"Really? Then show it!" Fumito throws the kunai toward a wall near Ki.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 9:59 am

the kunai stopped in front of ki face. it started to wriggle in kis gaze. and then it disapeard. "..........just sit down and eat. im not in the mood." he mumbled darkly
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 10:06 am

"Eh? What was that? The Sharingan?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 10:09 am

kis eyes went back to yellow and his smile returned. he began to watch his fluff ball play in the tea and mumbled carelessly. " it happens when someone is plotting to attack. its just a little something hardwired in me." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 10:12 am

"Anyway, Ki-san, if you continue on that path, people will start to think that you are weak and scared." Fumito finsihes his ramen.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 10:15 am

ki laughed. " well, old habits die hard. it is my duty to serve him even if i look scared. even though i turned my scaredness into an elephant in the sand country and my weakness into a komodo dragon in the jungle village. eh?"
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 10:19 am

Fumito thinks and tryes to understand what Ki just said when he mentioned animals.
"It's your duty? Says who? You know, everyone has the right to do whatever they want. If that Chikage can't take that, then he should..."Fumito lowers his voice:
"...maybe be...killed."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 10:21 am

ki held out his hand. claws torward fumito. and mumbled something. he retracted his claws to their full extent (full extent: 6 feet)
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 10:30 am

"Wuah!" Fumito leans backwars to evade the growing claws.
He evaded them just in time. Only getting a minor scratch on his neck.
"Alright, alright, Ki-san! I was just joking!"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 10:32 am

ki contracted them and orderd a jasmine tea. and a bowl of water with a hand towel. "hm."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 11:00 am

Fumito gets back to his sitting position.
"But you know Ki, you should hand over Chi'leah to me. We both know that you won't be able to use the power in the "correct" way."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 2:45 pm

"her power is my power, and are you saying i cant use my own powers?" he sighed as he dropped chi'leah in the bowl of water to get the tea leaves out of her hair. and drank the new cup of jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 2:48 pm

"I'm saying that you won't use it for the cause! Knowing you right, you won't, probably, even use it at all!"
"Hence, it would be the best, if you handed it over to me." Fumito streches his hand out toward Ki.
"At least, it would have something to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fumito on a search for more power
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next