Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Fumito on a search for more power

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 6:32 pm

ki smiled. " i was about 36 when they were at war. i helped in the summoning and making a stronger one. though i dont think its possible to make it again. several of the people who made it died in the proccess. it would take about 200 sacrifices to bring it to its full rein."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 6:34 pm

"Eh? Who are you? You were a Spiral ninja?"
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 6:36 pm

ki smiled. " we willows are everywhere." he turned and began to pick his way through the rubble.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 6:38 pm

Fumito looked at Ki.
"So tell me!" Fumito sounds unpatient.
"Do you recognize this place?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 6:42 pm

(its impatient.) ki looked everything over. " its too soon to tell. the rubble had destroyed the main base of the buildings. but i hope my stash is okay." he began to pick up a few rocks, inspect them and move on.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 6:48 pm

Fumito just stands and stares at Ki's action. While the impatience keeps growing inside him.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 6:49 pm

ki pulls open a stone hatch. "ah, much better. lets go. wouldnt want to keep chi'leah waiting." he walked down the eroded steps.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 6:54 pm

"Eh!?"This guy is very useful. Perhaps I won't kill him after all.
Fumito follows Ki down the steps.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 6:58 pm

ki walks down to a food shaft. it was full of dead bodies. " hm...i remember this battle. too bad i was the only one that survived." ki pulled up the sleeve from his overly big monk robe. a black scarabout a cenimeter long was around is right index talon. he had black claws instead of nails. "i remember when i got my claws cut off....anyway where is my chi'leah? she is the last of the summoning and i have to say she is quite cute." he began to look arounf the foodstuffs.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 7:04 pm

"Hey, man! This is just a kitchen!" Fumito feeling anxious of finding Chi'leah. But suddenly Fumito starts to feel creeped by the room. He looks around quickly at the floor and the walls. Staring at the closest located corner of the room and steps backwards, away from it. And suddenly trips over some skeletons.
"Awh!"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 7:07 pm

ki who was holding a rice sack turned and laughed at the grimacing corpse. "looks like my sweet had a snack while she was sleeping. goodthing i seale this place before it crumbled." he turned back and upturned a box of oats into his hand. suddenly something fluffy fell into his hand.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 7:12 pm

Fumito gets quickly up as if he was embaressed by the fall. He looks very enraged. He kicks the skeleton's head away.
"Grr! Ki, hurry up! I really hate this place!"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 7:15 pm

"aw.....darkness getting to you? dont worry we found her." he started to tickle the little fluff ball and a head came out. it was a kitten/mouse looking thing. " isnt she beutiful? just dont get to poor thing mad."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 7:22 pm

"WHAT!?!" Fumito gape open-mouthed with surprise at the thing.
"Are you telling me THAT is the "the one"?" Fumito points at it.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 7:25 pm

the fluffy black thing shiverd. it began to shed the hair and spikes came out of it. it changed itself from a 3 inch fluffy heartthrob from a 18foot scaly basiliks. ki was enraged also. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET IT ANGRY YOU DUNCE!!!!!" his voice was like nails on a chalkboard as he tried to calm down the giant snake who was trying to lash out at fumito.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 7:29 pm

"Ah, that is how it works.." Fumito said with calm voice. Seeing that the thing and Ki are friends, really makes everything more complicated.
"So, Ki-san, how will we use it?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 7:31 pm

ki pressed a pressurre point in the back of chi'leahs head and it went limp. it turned back into a fluff ball and took a nap on his head. " just before we go anyfurther you must know that how we made the elemental things is different from how i made this one. because i mixed the elemental summoning with capsule regeneration and dislodgement."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 7:35 pm

"Huh?" Fumito stares with empty look at Ki.
"Why do I need to know such hard stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 7:40 pm

"its just the basis. because in order to prolong its death...i needed it to be part of my everlasting body. so the practice of capsule dislodgement is to rip apart of your true self, feeling or memory and made it onto an animal. giving it life. so i did that to chi'leah. which means if i have any suspicion you are going to kill me. i will summon chi'leah and obsorb her back into my body. or ill simply order her to kill you. either way you need to watch your step. and one more thing." ki suddenly took fumitos sword and cut off his own arm.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 7:45 pm

((Fumito don't carry a sword but nevermind ^^))

I wonder, why am I here.
Mmh, he is one arm short, perhaps I should attack now.
Fumito stares at Ki's performance silently with crossed arms.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 7:49 pm

ki sighed as his black blood hit the floor. deteriorating his arm into nothing but more blood. suddenly the blood shotback into his body. and his arm grew back. even though the sleeve was torn off. there was no scar. " i can regenerate. so know this just in case you attack me. that i can kill you even with both arms gone." while ki was doing this speech the entire room had gotten below zero and fumito was shivering. ki, who was born in the snow country wasnt. he put on his vacant smile again and said in a cheerful voice. "now lets go to a tea shop, im starving."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 6:13 am

"What makes you think that I would attack you?"
"Mhr! I hate tea... Fine! I'll come!"
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 7:05 am

" Hello... whats going on around here ? " Kakashi said while keeping his nose in his book.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 4:14 pm

ki looked up and smiled. "eh, just finding my capsule. shes a cute little bugger." ki reached on top of his headand tickled the black fluff ball. "want to come to the tea shop with us? theres ramen too."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 4:14 pm

ki looked up and smiled. "eh, just finding my capsule. shes a cute little bugger." ki reached on top of his headand tickled the black fluff ball. "want to come to the tea shop with us? theres ramen too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fumito on a search for more power
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next