Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Fumito on a search for more power

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 2:50 pm

ki looked at the hand. it had several lines of fighting, grief and anger. and then he looked at his capsule, his love capsule. the memories, of happiness wonder and sense of security. "nah, i plan to use it in the war. if there is one."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 2:55 pm

"Ki-san, isn't it time for you to tell, on which side you are gonna stand on during the war?" Fumito pulls back his hand.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 2:57 pm

ki leaned back in his chair. "hm.........no."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 3:03 pm

"Then I'm sure that I'm not making a mistake if I will to assume that you are my enemy. Why else would you keep secrets from me?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 7:10 pm

ki smiled. "because i am not sure myself. i am not sure whether i fight with my daughter and the chikage and make an unsurpassible force, or go against them to test their strength. once nina said that i was as unfortunate as a fly stuck in a web, yet free and confusing as the mirky water in a swamp. so the real question is 'why are you trying to understand me when you dont even know what my favorite color or even season? so i cannot say that we are friends just yet, we are trustees or aquantances. untill you gain my full trust i will withold information from you until you prove yourself. and you should do the same."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 5:28 am

"Eh..." Fumito scracthing his head.
"You say so much, but yet so little. Your words means nothing. You are sharing words which has a little value to me, so I will take that as an insult!"
"I had enough of this! You die right here and right now!" Fumito pulls up a tanto, and goes to attack Ki.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 10:11 am

ki materialized half swords and took a stance at the running fumito. he was still smiling and he had put the fur ball far into his robe.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 12:50 pm

Fumito reaches to Ki and starts to fence at Ki's weapons.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 2:45 pm

ki does this with one and with his right he pulled out an urn. he smiled, only a glint in his eye. "my dear foe, meet mizu." suddenly a giant black substance shot out of the urn rising into the sky like an atomic bomb and throwing fumito and ki off their feet since the earth shook. a black animalistic figure, drenched in black with only the red eyes showing. glaring at fumito. "my anger capsule."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 2:47 pm

"Whatever!" Fumito moves to attempt to stab the tanto in the creature.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 2:50 pm

the creature was stabbed. but the sword was sucked in. he could see it being broken into peices until it was apart of the darkness. "eh, mizu. be a little nice." ki whined at his capsule. the shadow-like animal snorted as if it was immpossible. " over your dead body, idiot." the creature said as she wrapped her tail around fumito and began sucking out his very memories and feelings.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 2:54 pm

Fumito pulls out another tanto and starts to swing it at the tail to damage it.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 2:55 pm

the tanto went right through the fog of memories. he was held only by his own. and he could see this creature because he had feelings and memories too. the capsule continued to suck out his very hopes, dreams and even the memories of how to fight.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 3:00 pm

(srry for double posting) "okay, that enough mizu. give him back his right. he lost enough energy as it is." mizu dropped fumito along with his memories. when ki opend the urn , mizu raced into the small cup. "okay, now stop trying to fight me."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 3:01 pm

Eh, thats a pretty powerful jutsu!
Fumito escapes the tail by jumping straight up.
Fumito hits the ceiling. If I take out the master, maybe the dog will disappear. Fumito throws a kunai toward Ki.
Fumito moves himself from the ceiling to the floor, with a few tables distance to his opponents.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 6:59 pm

(- -' read my post and edit.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 9:34 pm

Suddenly, the doors opened and a simple Genin was standing there. After he sees the battle beetween the ninjas and the kunai who was trown right on him, Mitsuaki strafe on the side to doge it. ''What the Hell is going on?''
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 9:39 pm

(srry, since my character died im just going to finish this) ki caoght the kunai and as he closed his fist fumito was grabbed and crushed into unconsiousness. ki frowned. " next time listen." and he teleported from the scene taking with him his capsules ( im giving them to miyuki)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct 2008, 9:43 pm

Mitsuaki, confused by the fast scene sees the missing-nin uncounchius. He used a clone, grab it and taked him away from this place. After a while, Mitsuaki stop in a little cave in a large forest and try to wake-up the missing-nin by giving him some water.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Oct 2008, 6:16 am

The missing ninja puffs and reviels it was just a doll with replacement technique.

((I will retire for now. I got too addicted to 9Dragons.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Oct 2008, 8:05 am

When he sees that it was just a substitution, Mitsuaki leave it there and go on join his team mates in the Cloud Village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fumito on a search for more power   Fumito on a search for more power - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fumito on a search for more power
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4