Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)

Go down 
+2
Hirokai Hondo
Lkitty
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 8:03 pm

OverOurConfusions: Sorry for Double Post.

InnerConfusions: Kugo began screaming, grasping his head. He exploded in a flash of light, disappearing with a small laugh. They noticed that any injuries obtained from him were gone. In Kugo's place was a note and his bag.

"In this bag are three items. I leave Miyuki something simple, a tree sapling in a pot. Jouten, I leave you my claymore, learn to use it well. Mitsu, for you I leave a scroll. Inside it you will find the teachings of the gentle fist. As I am sure you haven't learned it yet, due to your history, I am sure it will come in handy. To Kitsuke, I leave my bag of infinity. You guys put up a good fight. I wish you all the best."

The note was carried on the wind to Kitsuke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 9:07 pm

((I missed quite a bit, huh?))

Jouten's face went blank. As out of thin air, Kugo had disappeared. He looked at each of his teammates, then back at his sensei, who was with one other. He looked back to where Kugo had previously stood. A bag with a note on it laid in his place.

Jouten vanished and reappeared on the ground, a few feet away from the bag. He suspiciously glanced to his left, then his right. He quickly scoped the entire area out. Seemed harmless. Jouten walked up to the bag. He picked up the note and read it out loud. After reading it, he picked up the bag and walked over to his sensei. He handed him the bag. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 10:01 pm

miyuki stayed in the air. she assumed it was a trick so she scoped everyting out and stayed at the ready until her teamates made sure it was okay. assuming someone was dead was not one of her strong points.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden Sand Village

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 11:54 pm

Completly confused by the events that were going on there, Mitsuaki jumped over Jouten and his sensei. ''That's it? He just vanished?'' He unsummonded his Kinsho swords and looked around with his byakugan to find Kugo, but didnt find him anywhere. Guess this is it...
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 5:05 am

"I am really sad about this..."
Kitsuke picked up the bag of affinity of Kugo...
And a large wind blew...
"........"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 9:10 am

Mitsuaki sat down on a large black box who was standing on the rooftop for reason unknown. He builds up his chakra glowing green and finished up to heal his injuries. After, he looked at his teammates. ''Somebody needs it?''
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 10:17 am

"I have my own...."
Kitsuke showed it to Mitsuaki,his hands also glowed with a different color blue...
"And besides I didn't enter your training..."
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 10:50 am

Mitsu looked at his sensei, apperently depressed. ''I know that, I was talking to the others. Anyway, what's up with the bag?''
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 11:36 am

nozomu was still there. now he was pulling out a bag of chips. "aparently he planned to die....and a cool way to do it too....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 10:07 pm

Jouten glanced over at the latest addition to the show. "I agree. He went out with a... bang." He then glanced at his sensei. "Apparently he left us parting gifts if I understood the note correctly." Jouten didn't want to seem greedy, but he spoke the truth.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 11:13 pm

nozomu yawned. "well, miyuki. if youll release your forcefeild i want to go hang myself."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Nov 2008, 11:20 pm

she turned the dimond feild into water and released the chi and chakra feild. " you know you dont have to be hanged somewhere else. i can do it right here."
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 12:24 am

Mitsuaki turn over his little seat and looked at his teammates. ''At least we can say that the part of ''impressing the other'' worked. The only thing we need his to find a bijuu holder and report back to the Raikage, no? Ill have my first team mission completed. About the bijuu holder, did you find someone?''
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 4:35 am

"Yap Kugo left something for as...."
Kitsuke looked at the bag of affinity...
Back to top Go down
Ozanaru Syra
Jounin
Jounin
Ozanaru Syra

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden Mist Village

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 7:44 am

Syra just appeard behind kitsuke with katana on kitsuke's throat.
"Hi there kitsuke nice to meet you again.."
"Btw im just kidding" Syra draw back her katana.
"What are you doing all of you here? I dont understand"
While her hand scratching her head.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 8:59 am

Mitsu looked at the new arrival. ''We kinda defeat an enemy, cause he just blow himself up. And, he left this bag out.'' Mitsuaki was pointing the bag that Kitsuke was holding on.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 10:07 am

"Kugo isn't an enemy...!"
"Kugo is a cloud chuunin...!"
"Now what are you doing here!?"
"Came for a fight...!"
Kitsuke was really angry with Ozanaru
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 11:25 am

nozomu watched them talk back and fourth. he then began to creep away in case he got hit by a fly by.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 11:26 am

''Yeah, I dont know why he attacked us if he is in the cloud anyway?''
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 11:29 am

nozomu couldnt help answering it. " maybe because miyuki didnt trust him. as she had plainly said."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 11:30 am

"Only will know why..."
Kitsuke looked at Mitsuaki , Jouten and Miyuki
"If you still wanna play here is a ball..."
Kitsuke pointing at Ozanaru...
"Miiyuki , Jouten and Mitsuaki this is Ozanaru..."
Kitsuke giving them a formal know-abouts...
"Ozanaru is a Hidden Mist Jounin..."
Kitsuke not even showing a sign of smile...
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 11:39 am

nozomu left.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 11:55 am

''Hello there'' Mitsu said the the Mist Jounin. He looked at the scroll that Kitsuke was holding. ''The gentle fist scroll...a blood line technique...I hope ill know more about my familly with that...''
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 6:53 pm

"Ahmmm...Kugo really left it with you..."
Kitsuke gave Mitsuaki the scroll..
"Then keep training..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 7:19 pm

Jouten ignored the Mist Jounin. He was getting irritated with all the new appearances. He looked at his sensei. "Something about a claymore for me, no?" Jouten felt a little childish, but it was meant for him. He was like a little child on Christmas morning, knowing which gifts are for him, eager to ravage the packaging.

He noticed the anger in Kitsuke's eyes, directed at the Mist Jounin. "A friend of yours, sensei?" he smirked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next