Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)

Go down 
+2
Hirokai Hondo
Lkitty
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 2:06 am

"Arhhhhh..."
"That is not the right seal..."
"Arrgrrgrgg..>!"
Kitsuke again regained his strength and jumped a long meters away from Kakashi and started attacking them again with cutting winds...making large scratchs...
Kitsuke rage is growing and growing...now his is making a tornado by making spinning very fast...
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 2:24 am

Kakashi moved out of the way of each individual blade. Hmm... this is going to require drastic messures .He ran towards Kitsuke, moving through the tree's for cover. He knew moving in the open was to dangerous. He was just a few metre away from Kitsuke now.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 2:26 am

The tornado was now complete.It also shoots wind blade while spins making it dangerous for anyone to come near...
And this also shields Kitsuke...
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 4:22 am

Kakashi had experience in dealing with his type. He used the tree as a ramp to gain some hieight on his jump. He was now directly above Kitsuke. With a quick motion from of hand, his sharingan turned into a Mangekyo. He used the Dimension Implode Jutsu to suck the tornado in, and cut Kitsuke across with his sword. He did all this,without even tiring himself. " Do you now see how weak you are ? "
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 9:16 am

(Hey..using mangekyou Sharingan is a tiring one...)

But when Kakashi looked at Kitsuke, Kitsuke didnt have any cut nor scratch.An invicible barrier is protecting Kitsuke from harm...
"Really..."
Kitsuke does a fast handseals Eye of the Storm!
Kitsuke seals the battlefield in a cyclone not allowing anyone to leave...
"Hahaha!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Eye of the Storm
Style: Ninjutsu
Description: Releasing a large amount of chakra all at once the user envelopes and seals the area in a 100-200 meter cyclone, this preventing the opponent escaping for if they tried to they would certainly die from the 400 mph winds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 11:25 am

Jouten glanced all over to see if there was a way out of this cyclone technique, but there wasn't. He sighed. "I'm getting tired of this sh!t. When can we leave?" Jouten crossed his arms and mumbled under his breath. He was getting impatient. But there was nothing he could do.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 11:29 pm

(srry, it meant i coverd you in a sheild and i fell off a pole)

nozomu got up and did another handsighsn. " spirit disection, release." another dark shape came from nozomu and made contact with the sheild it then moved along the sheild and through it. it then turned into spikes and spun torward kitsuke. the spikes hit his stomach, shoulder and neck. it didnt hurt him. it was just shutting off his chakra. nozomu coughed and continued with another handsighn. " soul concealment. release." the seild and the spikes contracted and was an inch away freom his skin. making him not able to move. nozomu started to pant. "o-okay.....someone put the damn seal on him... you can move through the sheild. he just cant move through it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 12:36 am

Jouten watched as the other ninja performed his jutsus on his sensei. He heard him shout out something about a seal. Jouten just watched, for he knew nothing about what was going on with his sensei. All he knew is that he was furious. Consumed by rage.

He quickly dashed over to the bag that Kugo had left them. He opened it and reached in. He pulled out a claymore. This is what was left for me I assume. He examined the massive sword and swung it around a little bit. There was a note attached. It contained information about the sword and it's three seals. Bless, Soil, and Death. Hmm.. The note explained how the three seals worked. Maybe this can help if nothing else is done soon... Jouten grabbed the handle of his new sword firmly and focused his chakra into it. "Bless!" The sword's first seal began to glow a low tone of brown. Jouten felt some kind of energy emerge from the sword and in to him. The first seal was said to heal the wielder slowly. I'm in no need of healing right now. It's the second or even third seal that can do anything to help... Jouten sighed. Hopefully someone can calm sensei down before then.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 12:56 am

OOC: Look, English isnt my first language, so I'm doing my best to write in a good way. So please, leave me some chances, okay?

IC:After Mitsuaki when up on his feet, he looked at his sensei and everybody around him, trying to help. But Mitsu was not holding enough jutsus to help for anything. ''This is really a drag...'' said him looking depressed at his sensei.

Last edited by Mitsuaki Ashikaga on Mon 17 Nov 2008, 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 2:29 am

I don't mind, but don't talk in tha tone with me. Otherwise, its not bad, but i only asked you to be more descreptive.

[ If mangkyo is tiring, then its effecgts must be powerful. Your cahracter can't just dodge, my blade. The implosion sucks in eveything.]
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 4:54 am

(Yap Kakashi you said that you just sucked the tornado not me...)
(Nozomu dont auto-hit me....)

Kitsuke's chakra was shut off but not his body...
Kitsuke's raged gave him the will to stand up...
"Ahhhh..."
Kitsuke was panting...
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 10:19 am

nozomu shuffled to a place with some shade. they were still connected.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 9:39 pm

Kitsuke tried to walk...but Kitsuke doesnt have enough energy to even do a jutsu..
"Ahhhhhh..."
Kitsuke was panting in a fast motion
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008, 10:32 pm

nozomu shuffled to kitsuke and took a seal from his cloak. " is this the right seal?" he asked kitsuke. he knew he was able to respond.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov 2008, 6:45 am

"Grrrrrrrrrrr..."
Kitsuke looked at Nozomu with rage in his eyes...
Kitsuke is still in rage but the lack of chakra reverted him into his normal self...
"Yyyyyyes..."
Kitsuke nodded
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov 2008, 9:04 am

Mitsuaki was observating the sky when he noticed that his sensei was returning to normal. He stand up and walked over him. Kitsuke was looking awfully exausted. Mitsu sat down nerby him and looked at him deeply. ''Your okay now?''
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov 2008, 9:38 am

"Nnnnnot yyyet..."
Kitsuke looked like he was freezing...
"nnnoot unless Nozomu put the seal to my arm again..."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov 2008, 11:33 am

nozomu put the seal on and took out a needle and thread. he sewed it on there. "there. now lets get him to the hospital and then grab some grub..."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov 2008, 6:59 pm

"Tttthhankks..."
"But you could have just used a bandage..."
Kitsuke smiled...to Nozomu
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov 2008, 11:01 pm

" if i used a bandage you would be able to rip it off." he contracted the dark matter back into his chakra stream. he turned to mitsuaki " can you get us some grub?"
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008, 1:42 am

"Nnnoppe..."
"If you use a bandage and seal it once and for all I wont get back to my other personality anymore...,
unless I get sad or mad again..."
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008, 10:20 am

''Ill go as fast as I can.'' said Mitsuaki in hurry when he dissapered from view.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008, 11:40 am

"cool." nozomu put a bandage around it. " but im still not taking it off."
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008, 1:13 pm

Mitsuaki came back with a large bag. He give it to Nozomu. ''Here you go. Hope thats enough.''
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008, 6:54 pm

" thankyou. now lets eat." he set out the food for 3. mitsuaki, kitsuke and himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next