Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)

Go down 
+2
Hirokai Hondo
Lkitty
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:22 am

''Oh and sensei, I forgot. You and Miyuki are apperently part of an organisation or something and a named Kugo wants to take you down.''
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 7:55 pm

" we know." she replied. not taking her eyes off nozomus house.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 9:53 pm

"Huh...?"
"Kugo wants to take us down..."
"We'll you've got the wrong news...then..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 9:57 pm

Kugo appeared a short distance away, chuckling to himself. He jumped down from the roof he was on.
"First rule of life, loyalties should be picked carefully. I commend you for going with the stronger and probably smarter choice, but it was pretty stupid to cross someone who could kill you easily." Kugo said clapping, he had his headband around his neck, a sign of respect.
"Hail Kitsuke, I hope you don't mind me testing your student...." Kugo began. "And using him as a tool of destruction for the fun of it." He finished with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 10:17 pm

miyuki turned, her eyes were still yellow. not angry yet. she opend and closed her gloved hands. she still hadnt gotten used to her new power.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:30 pm

Jouten remained still, but glanced in the direction of the new fellow. Who the Hell's that guy?
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:33 pm

she retracted her claws to the full extent and put them in position. ( 6 foot claws each)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:39 pm

Jouten glanced jumped over to his teammate, Miyuki. Well, she doesn't approve of him... Jouten uncrossed his arms and placed them at his side.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:45 pm

she then did a few chi sighns. going fast with her black claws retacted.she then stopped with the bird and snake chakra sighn. " animal true form acception complete." she said, her eyes glowing red. the transformation would start when she made her move. in due time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 08 Nov 2008, 11:50 pm

Jouten's glance became a curious stare. This girl is something else. I think I'll stick back and analyze. I don't want to get in the way of whatever happens next. Jouten put his hands into his pocket as he hopped a few feet back. "This should be interesting..."
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 12:30 am

Mitsu looked at Kugo with bad eyes ''Another fall in my life...''
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 1:36 am

"Ahmmmm I think if you beat Kugutsu Miyuki Mitsuaki and Jouten our second mission is already finished..."
"So I am just gonna sit here and watch how...strong you three...are.."
"But dont worry I believe in you three you are strong..."
Kitsuke became serious in the last sentence...
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 1:39 am

"good. now lets shed some blood." she growled as she jumped into the air, she had grown wings, her claws growing a film over themselves. she had turned into part bat.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 1:40 am

Mitsuaki turn out on Kugo. And Mitsu was already building up his chakra for his attack. ''Are we really gonna do this?''
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 1:41 am

"Its your choice ..."
Kitsuke placed his hand in between his shoulders...
"Theres 2 things that would help you that..."
"No.1 train you"
"No.2 Allows you to join the chuunin exam by completing our mission..."
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 1:45 am

''I know that'' He ran off on Kugo and unleashed A large Fire Wave.

Fire Style: Fire Wave
Range: Middle (0m ~ 20m)
Type: Attack, Defense
After building a lot of chakra, the body will unleashed a big Fire Wave (like a sonic wave) using a big explosion of Fire chakra that will burn everything around.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 1:47 am

miyuki flew into the clouds, she created blades around her wings and as she drew the freezing water made an ice and water tornado. she didnt made it any bigger until they were hand in hand with kugo.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 2:15 am

(After posting each and everyone of you Mitsuaki and Miyuki and Jouten...
Stop now let Kugo answer...)

(Cute new avatar Miyuki...)
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 2:28 am

Kitsuke Maru wrote:
(Cute new avatar Miyuki...)

ORPG: sry for this nowhere tread but i confirmed. (If someone present to me like that, I wont be responding to myself anymore.(lol)) btw, where did u take your avatar?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 10:30 am

Kugo was blown back by the multitude of strikes from these genin.
"Damn pests...." He said, standing up. His clothes were charred and he looked beat up, but it wasn't anything too bad. From his bag, a flamberge sword flew upward into his hands.
"I am only a chuunin, so this isn't going to be much of a fair fight. However, I won't back down. Fight me if you wish, and kill me if you can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 11:21 am

Jouten watched as his teammates engaged the stranger. Now or never I suppose... Jouten vanished and reappeared a few yards behind the stranger. He stood sideways, index and middle finger extended towards Kugo. He smirked. "Bang." With that said, a large charge of electricity shot out towards Kugo. Jouten's grin grew a little wider. Seems like I'm getting better control over the technique.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 11:48 am

Kugo smirked.
"Not a chance boy."
With this he wove a seal and created a wall of spears out of the soil beneath his feet. They crackled with lightning chakra, and acted as lightning rods, catching the electric jutsu. He then flicked his left hand and sent them flying toward the genin.

Jutsu Used~

Name- Tsumi Juden Suru - Soil Charge
Rank-B
Type- Puppetry/Supp.
Effect- This jutsu requires mastery of Puppetry, Lightning, and Soil jutsu. This technique first creates weapons out of the soil around them. Then, using their chakra they electrically charge the weapons. These weapons will now do extra damage, and possibly screw up their nervous system if hit in the spine.

Last edited by Kugutsu Kokuo on Sun 09 Nov 2008, 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 1:59 pm

Mitsuaki appered next to Kugo rapidly and punch him right in the stomach. Kugo fly away to land off on another building. ''Watch out Jouten... He won't be damaged from an only Taijutsu attack''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 3:10 pm

OverOurConfusions: No Auto-hitting. Plus, he used a ninjutsu, not a taijutsu. You used a taijutsu.

InnerConflicts: Kugo grabbed onto Mitsu's arm and used the momentum to push him away. As the genin went past, Kugo cut downward on his spin with the Flamberge in his other hand.
"You genin will never learn. It isn't all about you. You cannot become a chuunin with your attitudes!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 3:23 pm

Jouten quickly side-stepped back and forth as the spears flew past him. As the last one flew by he caught it. Damnit. This isn't the first time someone's used 'lightning rods' before. It's getting annoying. Jouten quickly leaped forward and vanished. He reappeared under the Flamberge, using the spear to counter it. He then dropped down and spun, trying to kick Kugo off balance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next