Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)

Go down 
+2
Hirokai Hondo
Lkitty
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 3:26 pm

"My old teammate and rival was Kisho, you think your taijutsu will work?" Kugo said, jumping over the leg and stabbing down next to the kid. "Look kid, I don't want to kill anyone here. You seem to be the strongest, and I would gladly teach you....but these guys are weighing you down man. Join me and I will train you, fight me and I will do my best not to kill you. But I can't promise that you won't die here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 3:33 pm

"Join you? Ha. I like my team, even though we may be a little rough with each other." Jouten then smirked. "I'm not the strongest, either..." He looked up at Miyuki. "She'll be more of a challenge than me." Jouten then kicked the ground beneath him and used the momentum to jump up onto his feet. He backed off a few metres. "But thanks for the offer and compliment. I'm quite flattered", he said in a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 3:36 pm

"You guys need to realize, I am not the enemy. I don't want to kill, otherwise I would have." Kugo said, a tear trickled down his cheek. "My father was a killer..... But if he were here and saw me fighting three genin from my village. I know what he would say." Kugo then slipped the headband over his eyes to hide the tears. He made a decision. "Then kugo will just have to MAKE you see." He disappeared for a second, and reappeared behind Jouten, throwing a punch at his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 3:40 pm

Jouten quickly noticed the odd change in attitude and movements. He quickly arced back onto his hands, kicking Kugos punch back, then landing on his feet again. He positioned himself in a defensive stance. Hmmm. He's not so calm anymore. I need to watch his movements a little more carefully. Jouten watched Kugo carefully, waiting for his next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 3:43 pm

The cloth of the headband was darker than before, a sign of tears. He grasped the handle of the flamberge tightly. It was supposed to be a 2h-sword, but his anger allowed him to wield it like a katana. He swung furiously at Jouten, only using the flat of the blade however.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 3:48 pm

Jouten kept stepping back as he dodged the flamberge. Jouten was getting impatient now. He stopped and balanced himself. The flamberge came from his left and Jouten curled his arm to block it. It connected with his arm hard. Jouten cringed and then punched it back with his other hand. At that moment, he spun around with a kick towards Kugo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 3:50 pm

"Has Jouten ever met Kisho???" Kugo inquired, deflecting the kick easily with the flameberge as he arched back and brought down the handle on Jouten's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 3:51 pm

((ORPG: SRY))

Mitsuaki land on and jump on another building. After making somes hand seals, Two Ice swords appered in his hand. ''Watch out Joutten...'' The Ice Blade charged up and a Large Ice beam when off on Kugo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 3:52 pm

Kugo didn't even flinch. A soil clone sprouted out of the ground and took the hit, falling to the ground and crumbling. On Kugo's back, the first seal to his claymore began glowing.
"Bless" Kugo said, as all of his wounds began healing. The tears leaked past the cloth.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 3:57 pm

''Coming renforcement...'' Mitsu summons a large Blue Bird named Kinji. Mitsuaki jump on him and he fly away in direction of Kugo. The Kinsho swords and Kinji charged their attacks and Mitsuaki jump off Kinji nearby Kugo. After doing a barrel on the side their attacked were unleashed on Kugo.

Kinji
Classification: Animal Summon

A large Blue bird who will help Mitsuaki to travel and to fight. He can unleashed a large Ice beam to his opponents.

Last edited by Mitsuaki Ashikaga on Sun 09 Nov 2008, 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 3:59 pm

Kugo's lips made a tight line.
These genin trouble Kugo. They are all single-minded except for one. Kugo thought, neatly moving out of the way of the attacks. He lunged and disappeared, reappearing under the two blades. He cut at Mitsu's legs.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 4:03 pm

But, one of the swords havent loose up the attack, so when Kugos show himself up the ice beam goes right uppon his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 4:04 pm

OverOurConfusions: AGAIN. YOU CAN'T HAVE ICE!

InnerConfusions:
Kugo simply spun around in a crouch, dodging the ice beam. Since he hadn't moved away, the blade had created a gash in his front, bleeding out as kugo spun away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 4:06 pm

As Kugo dodged Mistuaki's attack, Jouten seized his opportunity. He vanished and reappeared beside him, throwing a kick into his mid-section.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 4:08 pm

((ORPG: THATS THE POINT))

Mitsuaki back off and charged his hand with green chakra. ''Make that Nozomu's sensei didnt make me train for nothing.'' He began to self-heal himself, but order Kinji to move out in front of him to protect it from incomings attacks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 4:31 pm

Kugo through the word in front of the kick, deflecting the genin's legs.

"Well well, the genin can heal. But the genin doesn't have much chakra, so what's the point?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 6:27 pm

"THIS IS THE POINT YOU PEICE OF TRASH!" miyuki yelled from inside the tornado, which is now a cyclone almost bigger than a city. she threw it straight at him. throwing up a force feild around her comrades as the cyclone was too big for him to dodge. ice, metal blades and pure icewater along with bonecracksing debre hit kugo. she was still hovering 2 miles off the ground watching the specticle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 7:23 pm

Jouten laughed. "The point was to keep you busy while our friend up their did her thing." Jouten laughed once more as he jumped back. Hmm. This is one ferocious attack. It'll be fun to watch, safe inside this shield of hers. Jouten glanced over at Kugo and yelled. "Now would be a great time to leave!!"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 7:34 pm

Mitsuaki has completely recorver from his wound. ''Yes, you should do it.'' said Mitsu taking his Kinshos Swords ans has he jumped on Kinji.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 10:11 pm

Kugo was being beat around, and thrown in circles like a rag doll. Once the torrent of an attack ended, Kugo was left in a lump on the ground, his bag gone and his sword by his side. Suddenly, he began creaking as he stood up, picking up the blade and standing at full height. Half of his face was gone, and the other was cracked severely. His entire left side looked skeletal, with black steel armor. As the rest of the soil fell away, a skeleton knight stood before them. From it's open mouth came Kugo's voice.
"Why leave when Kugo is having so much fun, playing with his puppets?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 11:04 pm

Jouten's eyes widened in shock. "A puppet?! Well this should be interesting..." Jouten analyzed what he could about the puppet, trying to think of something that could benefit his team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 11:05 pm

The puppet moved it's head to each genin in turn.
"Brains of the team." He said as he glared at Jouten.
"Strongest of the team." He said to Miyuki as he looked at her.
"The ringleader." He said, looking at Kitsuke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 11:08 pm

((lolz. I think you forgot about Mitsuaki. :P))

Jouten looked up at the puppet. "Brains of the team, huh?" Flattered by the comment, Jouten continued to analyze. He took a defensive stance and began to scout the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 11:09 pm

miyuki sighed. "no wonder i thought he was the real thing, he has blood inside of him to throw off the user if he/she has a keke and the strings can be intercepted but not cut. so all i have to do is.... guys. put on the gas masks that are next to you." she called down to them. she went into an eagle dive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Nov 2008, 11:10 pm

OverOurConfusions: I do not see his use on the team as of yet. I am sure he has some use, like Naruto did. But for now, he is just a nuisance in my fight. No offense Mitsu :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next