Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)

Go down 
+2
Hirokai Hondo
Lkitty
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 9:28 pm

As he released the seal on the scroll, Mitsuaki opened it. He was reading it very concentrated. ''So that's it... My familly is even here, at Konoha. Maybe, I should go see them a bit after.'' He looked back at Kitsuke ''I'm staying to report back to the Raikage anyway. Ill do it later.'' Remebering the match that have been past five mins ago, he turned over Miyuki and Jouten. ''I have an idea...but I'm not sure if you are intrested...''
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 11:41 pm

miyuki landed on the ground. and her wings turned back into her long sleeves, fingers and long kimono. "hm....i dont really mind the tree....but i would like to see the abilities of this.....mist jounin...." she anounced, her eyes deep orange.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 1:05 am

''...ok, nobody is interested in my ideas...''
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 4:51 am

Kitsuke's rage has gotten on him...
"Arrrggghhhh...!"
Kitsuke's left hand showed a sign of bandage with a seal...
And it was broken...
Now kitsuke doesn't seem to recognize even his students...
Kitsuke suddenly get on a rage...and Kitsuke suddenly attacked a tree...
Brokening it down it to pieces....
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 7:49 am

Not Brokening. Its Breaking

Kakashi who had been watching the events take place, now looked at Kitsuke, who was mad, with rage. He smiled from inside his mask. He had a VERY mischivious look in his eye. He was upto something. Then, he jumped down from the tree. "Tsk... No matter where they are, children are all the same. Come Now Kitsuke.. We have to leave..." he said while placing a hand on Kitsuke's Shoulder.

Guys, i know this is what the John fellah said, but can you please not make 1 line posts. It make's it difficult to completely understand the scenario. I would really appreciate if you would add detail. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 9:28 am

(Did I do a one liner)

"Get off me!"
Kitsuke looking really mad at Kakashi...
Kitsuke swinged his arm to Kakashi...with such force...
"Get off me!"
Again Kitsuke said it...
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 10:46 am

Mitsuaki jumped out over his sensei and land behind him. Green chakra was glowing over Mitsu's hand. ''You will feel better, sensei. Don't move...'' He was giving him some sort of a calming chakra flow, that is utility was to relive the pain or to relax the patient.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 11:31 am

[ Not really, but your posts need to be more descreptive. Eg. Kitsuke looking really mad at Kakashi.
This sentance alone has different meaning to someone who doesn't know our history. For him, it could mean we are enemies. You should add just a little more description. The rest of your posts are fine ]

While Mitsuaki let the green chakra flow through, Kitsuke, Kakashi still stood there, not having even moved an inch. Kitsuke's hand was just about a cm away from his face. Kakashi knew that even at this distance, he could dodge someone of Kitsuke's level. He looekd at him, and said " Whenever you're ready to leave... "
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 12:21 pm

Kakashi Hatake wrote:
[ Not really, but your posts need to be more descreptive. Eg. Kitsuke looking really mad at Kakashi.
This sentance alone has different meaning to someone who doesn't know our history. For him, it could mean we are enemies. You should add just a little more description. The rest of your posts are fine ]"

OOC: Stop criticising me, okay?

IC: The hand of Mitsuaki gain his normal apperence after a couple of minutes. Kitsuke was a bit more calm, but didnt have the full effect of the treatment. ''Your ok, sensei?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 5:31 pm

OverOurConfusions: Mitsuaki, take advice when it comes. He wasn't criticizing you, he was helping you to become a better RP'er. I have also noticed that your posts lack detail, and while I am okay with it..... Some are not. Kakashi has a point, detail can make or break a battle you know.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 9:14 pm

" I said get off me..."
After saying that a a large wind came out of Kitsuke's body causing both Mitsuaki and Kakashi to be thrown off and a large scale...
Kitsuke looked at both Mitsuaki and Kakashi...looking in a sign of anger because of Kugo's death
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 10:13 pm

miyuki threw 12 sebons at kakashi and mitsaku. making them dodge. she knew that look. she had shown it 30 years ago. she then set a chi feild around him. and then a smaller one around him again. she turned to them. " leave him alone. he needs to vent. the smaller one will keep your attacks from hitting you. and the larger one will help keep them in. not hurting anyone else." she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 11:03 pm

"Argggh!!!!!!!..."
Kitsuke started punching right through the chi field!
Punch and kick ...
"Get me out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 11:05 pm

she strengthend it. "you know that chi is stronger than chakra. so stop struggling." she orderd. she was not letting him out until he stopped acting like a child.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 11:14 pm

(I am...?)

Kitsuke tried to punch it right through but it was no use....
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 2:43 am

[ @ Mitsu: I am a Mod. Its my job to correct you. I don't demand respect or anything. But I can't take it when a scrawny wimp with no idea what-so-ever about RPing, back-talks to me about doing my job. If you don't want to take my advice, just ignore it. Back talking to a mod in a disrespectful tone can result in a Ban. Better watch how you shoot your mouth.]

Kakashi got up, dusting his cloths. Tsk... such a weak wind . He got up and looked at Miyuki with disspationate eye's. " Sometime's, actions like these, can make a bad situation worse. I suggest you immidiately release your Barrier ". He then turned his gaze to Kitsuke, who was overwhelmed with Rage.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 9:20 am

» Kaze no Yaiba!
Kitsuke waved his arm...and all of the people outside the barrier started to get scratch because of the wind blade...its scale is as large as the chi barrier...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

» Kaze no Yaiba
» Wind Blade
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Creates a blade of wind, that is impossible to block. Requires no tool to perform.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 10:06 am

Kakashi still just stood there, watching Kitske with his Sharingan. He had already copied this Jutsu. Now he wasusing it to protect himself from the winds. " If you've calmed down, I would like to take you with me. Im going to train you "...
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 10:08 am

Kitsuke was getting weaker because of the chi barrier...
Kitsuke shouted to his teamates outside...
"Remove the barrier get the seal from my cloak..."
Kitsuke got himself from his rage and is calm and getting weaker and weaker...
After saying that Kitsuke fell down...
"Aaaaaaa..."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 11:28 pm

miyuki quietly released her barrier and reached in his cloak and put the seal on him. she looked at his weak body. without taking her eyes off of him she called nozomu. " Nozomu, stop being a wus, release your spirit sheild and heal him." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Nov 2008, 11:44 pm

Nozomu released his sheild and got up. " Jeez, for an old woman you sre are cranky." he got up from his comfortable seating position and kneeled by kitsuke. as he looked from his healing he spotted kakashi. " dude, one word. freaky....." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 12:12 am

As soon as Kitsuke got his strength back...
Kitsuke looked at Nozomu...his eyes redish...
"I told you to seal my hand..."
"That's the only thing that can stop this..."
Kitsuke said this in his weak voice...
After that his rage overwhelm him again...
Kitsuke slammed his left hand (this is the one that needs to be sealed...) to Nozomu...
Sending Nozomu a few meters away..
then Kitsuke got up and began shooting cutting wind....to anyone he sees...
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 12:22 am

nozomu was sent flying in the air. "WHAT THE HELL?!?" as he situated himself and landed on a pole. and did a snake, horse and monkey handsighn." spirit sheild. release." and a sheild went over kitsuke. anything that was made from chakra or his own body. black material surounded kitsuke and he fell off the pole.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 1:37 am

(Whats with this I cant understand>?)
(black material surounded kitsuke and he fell off the pole. Explain)
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008, 1:58 am

Kakashi roled his eye's. Same as Naruto . He took the seal out from his coat, and casually moved up to the fallen Kitsuke, and plastarted walking towards Kitsuke. " Lets do this quickly so that we can leave, its improtant i teach you this technique " Kakashi was walking towards him, with an understanding look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)   Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search a list of Bijuu holders (Mission)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next