Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Costum Jutsu's

Go down 
+28
Takuma
Masamura Hojo
Reiki Willow
Shu
Sakon
Titan Lee
Rayne Kitsume
Sai.
Saishoki Willow
Kenzaki Uchiha
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Requiem
Utashi
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Alucard
Naito Aburame
haNin0zukA
.Death
Eiichiro
Lkitty
Zodiark
Kamoku Willow
Duskae Bushido
Masahiro Yukina
Baku
Kakashi Hatake2
Ozanaru Syra
Zornak
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 3:49 pm

jutsu wrote:
Name Release
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.
Approved

jutsu wrote:
Name Mokuton no Jutsu - Wood Release Technique
Mokuton no Jutsu
Mokuton no Jutsu, the act of using the Wood Element, allows the ninja to manipulate and conjure tree and wood at will. The wood will grow and bend at the ninja's will, taking whatever form he needs. This element is formed through the simultaneous usage of the Earth and Water Elemental styles.
Following elements are required: Earth & water. Also you need a bloodline ability to add life essence to the usage of Wood Release.

jutsu wrote:
Name shadow appearance
Type -
Rank B
Description fade in to shadow then I can reaper somewhere else
Requires to have shadow manilpulation bloodline ability
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 3:53 pm

Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu, 召喚せの術, literally "Summoning Technique" English TV "Summoning Jutsu"
Type:C-rank, Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary

This Jutsu, using a contract, Seal, and the user's blood, binds an animal to the user. The type of animal is determined by the contract and Seal performed. The blood is used as a signature to make the contract, which can be written on a scroll or tattoo, valid. Once bound, the animal can be summoned to perform a task or help the user in battle.
The summon usually is subservient to the summoner. However, the more powerful summons, for instance Gamabunta, or Manda, demand respect and loyalty from their summoners. Manda even demands hundreds of live human sacrifices.
Other types of summonings include weapons, puppets, or even powerful objects, such as the Rashōmon gates.

A 56 fT phenox that if I use my fire ball attack it does to and makes a omega fire ball and it can make a shield of ire around it and shoot fire balls

Last edited by Ruka on Tue 20 Jan 2009, 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 3:54 pm

you know I want to change my profile instead of my bloodline unknown I want is to be sharingan
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 3:55 pm

to late
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 3:57 pm

dang what about my jutsu can you approve it
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 3:59 pm

give more details on the wolf, does it have a name, what does it look like, what are it's abilities, how big is it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 4:32 pm

Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu, 召喚せの術, literally "Summoning Technique" English TV "Summoning Jutsu"
Type:C-rank, Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary

This Jutsu, using a contract, Seal, and the user's blood, binds an animal to the user. The type of animal is determined by the contract and Seal performed. The blood is used as a signature to make the contract, which can be written on a scroll or tattoo, valid. Once bound, the animal can be summoned to perform a task or help the user in battle.
The summon usually is subservient to the summoner. However, the more powerful summons, for instance Gamabunta, or Manda, demand respect and loyalty from their summoners. Manda even demands hundreds of live human sacrifices.
Other types of summonings include weapons, puppets, or even powerful objects, such as the Rashōmon gates.

A 56 fT phenox that if I use my fire ball attack it does to and makes a omega fire ball and it can make a shield of ire around it and shoot fire balls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 4:38 pm

Name: Dainamikku-Entorī, ダイナミック・エントリー, literally "Dynamic Entry"
Type: Taijutsu, D-rank, Offensive, Short range (0-5m)

Simply a flying jump kick straight at the enemy. Usually used as an opening or surprise attack. When Maito Gai first used this after the first encounter with Uchiha Itachi, he accidentally mistook Jiraiya as the enemy (since he was looking at Jiraiya's reflection through his konoha symbol it was a bittle blurry), and used the "Dynamic Entry", and promptly gave Jiraiya a bloody nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 4:42 pm

Name: Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu, 火遁・豪火球の術, literally "Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique"; English TV "Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu"
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Close range (0-5m)

Utilizing a high amount of chakra, a large ball of flame is exhaled from the user's mouth. When an Uchiha clan member perfectly masters this technique, the person is fully recognized as an adult.
This Katon jutsu is said to be the most powerful among all others of the same element, since this is seen as a rite of passage into adulthood for all Uchiha clan members.
This is considered by many fans to be Sasuke's signature technique. Hatake Kakashi remembered of the advancement of the Uchiha clan when he had seen that Sasuke had used it so perfectly as a newly graduated Genin, and at such a young age for that matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 4:56 pm

Name: flash depth
Type: genjutsu
Description:a genjutsu that when your put in to it every thing goes black and you fall in t a sea of lava then it turns to sand and 18 of me come up and you are immobilized and we take turns hitting you with fire balls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 8:15 pm

Name: Kuchiyose kage no jutsu
Type: ninjutsu
Desciption: summons up an indestructable creature that is the element of the user and has 4000x attack than the strongest normal summoning. you need to sign a blood contract.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 8:17 pm

you can'thave a s rank and thats like a Z rank
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 8:18 pm

Firstly... you're a genin, and can only use up to a C rank... S is out of the question. Secondly, that attack is far too overpowered for even an S rank technique...

NOT APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 8:19 pm

Quote :
Name: flash depth
Type: genjutsu
Description:a genjutsu that when your put in to it every thing goes black and you fall in t a sea of lava then it turns to sand and 18 of me come up and you are immobilized and we take turns hitting you with fire balls

And his wasn't approved, you shouldn't have used it in your fight. And, it's too strong for a B rank... The darkness genjutsu that Nidaime uses is an A rank... and all that does is blind you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 8:20 pm

but i have four tails in my new app.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 8:20 pm

doesn't matter, you are still a genin
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 8:21 pm

Doesn't make a difference.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2009, 8:28 pm

Wow funny how he took me and my brother move from my brother or my old account on Shinobi Generation but whatever he can have Gian then .... i dont even think that character still living but whatever i wont argue
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 3:12 pm

Mokuton: Kasei no Jutsu [Wood Release: Growth Technique]
Kasei no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and place his hand on the ground. By doing this, he can send his chakra through the soil to increase the nutrients received by a specific plant or group of plants, even seeds can be targeted. This then causes the plants to grow at an extremely fast rate.

Mokuton: Kouyou no Jutsu [Wood Release: Enhancement Technique]
Kouyou no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and place his hand on the ground. By doing this, he can send his chakra through the soil and into the roots of certain plants. This then increases the plants natural abilities (producing poison, growing fruit, absorbing water) ten fold.

Mokuton: Chozou no Jutsu [Wood Release: Storage Technique]
Chozou no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and place his hand on the ground. By doing this he can withdraw chakra from a target plant, or groups of plants. This will wilt the plant (not necessary kill it) and shrink it's size, placing it in a coma like state. This technique is good for collecting samples as the plant is now smaller and easier to store.

Mokuton: Makitsuke [Wood Release: Seed Sowing]
Makitsuke is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. This technique plants a seed on his opponent, normally done so by tunneling it underground and into the opponents foot. Other methods include combining the seeds with other mokuton techniques and laying them on the opponent. The seed is so small itself, the target wont be able to see it, much less even notice it. For Eki however, the seed gives off a very specific pheromone, so that he can track the target with ease.

Mokuton Henge no Jutsu [Wood Element Transformation Technique]
Mokuton Henge is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. The beams will converge around his body to form the shape or individual he wishes to transform into. Unlike regular Henge which just transforms ones appearance, Mokuton Henge creates a physical material to hide ones appearance. This technique works best when the copied person is at least partially made out of wood.

Mokuton: Barakei no Jutsu [Wood Release: Rose Whip Technique]
Barakei no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and cause a length of rose vine to extend from his palm. After the majority of the vine falls to the floor, he may grasp it by a clear part near the handle, the rest of the vine being covered in thorns. He may then wield the vine like a whip.

Mokuton: Kafunkumo no Jutsu [Wood Release: Pollen Cloud Technique]
Kafunkumo no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and place his hands on the ground. This then causes a cloud of poisonous pollen to explode upwards, hiding Eki in their yellow spores. If this pollen is breathed in, it can cause severe breathing problems. Having spent years ingesting the pollen however, either directly or indirectly, Eki has gained an immunity to it, as to where he can breath it in and not have it affect his lungs.

Mokuton: Kusa Bunshin no Jutsu [Wood Release: Grass Clone Technique]
Kusa Bunshin no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and form clones out of nearby grass and small plants. these clones are more of a distraction then anything, but as they use light resources, it is possible to make many of them without using much chakra. The clones disperse into grass when hit.

Mokuton: Urufuitami [Wood Release: Wolfsbane]
Urufuitami is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and then have a wolfsbane flower grow from the palm of his hand. He may then throw the flower, using it's sharp stem and thorns as a weapon. The flower itself is poisonous and will knockout whatever it pricks.

Mokuton: Moku Bunshin no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wood Clone Technique]
Moku Bunshin no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from his body. This wood will morph and form a clone of Eki, capable of utilizing all the same Mokuton techniques as the original.

Mokuton: Moku Shouheki no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wood Barrier Technique]
Moku Shouheki no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. The beams can converge to form a half spherical barrier to deflect an incoming blast.

Mokuton: Shichurou no Jutsu [Wood Release: Four Pillar Prison Technique]
Shichuurou no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. These beams will converge and combine to form a prison. In essence the technique allows Eki to conjure a prison from nothing, and not even have to summon it.

Mokuton: Jubaku no Jutsu [Wood Release: Tree Restraints Technique]
Jubaku no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. These beams will wrap around his target to bind them.

Last edited by Eki Gisou on Fri 23 Jan 2009, 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 5:23 pm

Back when Naito was a missing ninja, he studied medicin in Kazuja's Headquarters and did various (sick) experiments on people to invent some new techniques.
But now when he has joined the ANBU he has stopped with the illegal actions but he does use the techniques he has learned from them.
With the ANBU, Naito trained his bug techniques and developed them and created a few new ones.

Weapons:(I know they are bad names. Please, feel free to sudgest names.)

Regeneration Potion
Type: Medicin
It's medicin which is been drunk to increase the regeneration speed.

Anti Poison Medicin
Type: Medicin
This medicin can neutralize most poisons.

Paralyze Poison
Type: Poison
If the poison is injected into a person, she/he will be paralyzed in less than 10 seconds.

Poison Smoke
Type: Poison
Anyone to inhale the smoke will be endangered and most likely to die. In a few seconds the body will reduce the chakra amount to nothing and the victim will be unable to move. Depending on the poison amount, the victim will die between a few minutes to a couple of days.

Pets/summonings:

Poison Eating Bug
Type: Symbiotic relationship
They live in small populations and there main appetite are poison. Most natural poisons and some humen made, is eatable

Soldier Chakra Bug
Type: Symbiotic relationship
These bugs are rarely led to live of the reason that they consume a lot more chakra than a normal bug. But a user might be desperate enough to let a few survive because of there superior skills toward the normal chakra bug.
Besides there faster chakra eating ability they are 5 times bigger and more resistant to extreme heat. They are also better suited for water enviroments which allows them to swim faster and hold there breath longer. With there shield type of back, they are also harder to crush.

Corpse Eating Bugs
Type: Summon
Naito's blood contract are a society of bugs which appetite is to eat corpses and there skill is to collect information of them. Another technique which is shared by there population is to fuse with each other to create a one bigger body.

Custom Jutsus:

Summoning Technique - Summon - Rank C-A - Cannon - Handseals: 4 with both hands
The user is able to summon animals which she/he has a bloodcontract with. The more bugs, the higher rank it will demand. C rank summoning technique will allow the user to summon enough bugs to cover an whole enemy human body.
(Corpse Eating Bugs
Type: Summon
Naito's blood contract are a society of bugs which appetite is to eat corpses and there skill is to collect information of them. Another technique which is shared by there population is to fuse with each other to create a one bigger body.)

Bug Reconstruction Technique - Ninjutsu - Rank A - Custom - Handseals: One with both hands
If the user gets injured muscle or bone, she/he can command the bugs to replace that muscle/bone. He will then be able to move like if he had no injuries at all.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 6:02 pm

Okay, ....

Number One for Eki: You can't have Wood techniques because you application says earth and Water and Wood techniques are not Earth Techniques and you need to have first hokage's cells or to be his relative to have it.

Number 2 for Naito, Can you please put in Ranks, of E, D, C, B, A, or S. Please.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 6:13 pm

Zazuro Xanuzuro wrote:

Number One for Eki: You can't have Wood techniques because you application says earth and Water and Wood techniques are not Earth Techniques and you need to have first hokage's cells or to be his relative to have it.

Actually, my app says I'm part of the Gisou clan. And, if you were smart enough to look at the recent clans in the creating threads, you'd notice that Gisou is a descendant of the Senju clan, as in Hashirama Senju, as in the first Hokage.

Secondly, it says water and earth in my app because those are the two element requirements to create the wood element. Hence why Yamato uses water and earth as well as wood.

Thirdly, Naito's customs are weapon, not techniques, so I'll approve them myself as they don't need ranks... Even though it says he's not finished, so neither of us should be saying anything about his creations just yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 9:28 pm

Name: flame punch
Type: curse mark ninjutsu
Description: a flame spiral comes around him and when he punches his opponent he flys back then all the fire around me dashes at him/her and explodes

If I am in my top speed the punch goes half way threw my opponent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 9:44 pm

Name: Dragon flame
Type: ninjutsu
Description: the Dragon flame attack is made by half of the concentrated power in the shinbone and say P.1 does A rank dragon flame then you decide how powerful you want it so P.1 says DRAGON FLAME GREEN 7.5 and you decide what point to give it like 3.0 or 9.3 like that if you use a S rank 10.10 your opponet can't block it and it will kill them and anything in 6 yard radius but you will die 2 here are the colors

E purple
D yellow
C black
B Blue
A green
S white
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2009, 9:54 pm

You guys need to start posting them all in ONE post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Jutsu's
Page 19 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next