Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Ki...a good friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 9:49 am

..."Yah I told you its getting cold..."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 9:51 am

e turned around and walked down a dune so kitsuke could have some privacy.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 9:52 am

..."Hmmm...whats the problem with Kamoku?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 10:15 am

kamuko walked down a few miles and he took off his day clothes and put on the standard black robe. he left his blue pendant on. he pulled up the collar to cover the lower more gruesome part of his face. he then sat down and waited for kitsuke to change into the thermo pjs so she wouldnt die of cold.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 10:19 am

..."Well Kamoku really know what privacy is...." Kitsuke started to put on the terno pajamas
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 10:25 am

kamuko then walked back and put his clothes away. he made an individual fire and put on a boiling pot. what would you like to eat? he asked. drawing it in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 12:54 am

..."I dun like bugs...but I do love meat....which Miyuki always brings...."...Sigh....Kitsuke dumped her head on the sand looking at the stars above...."I'll wait for Ki again...I know he would raise from the dead again one of this days....but I hope at that time I am not on my true destiny yet...."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 2:19 am

kamoku nodded. he pulled out a few kosher packets of meat and set them upon the fire. he then took out his own, parcially cooked meat and tossed it in the sand, covering it up so the scorpions could eat it.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 10:52 pm

......"Why did you put it on the sand....?.." Kitsuke asked to Kamoku ...."Why did you do that?...."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 2:17 am

kamoku pointed at the scorpions coming out of the sand and began eating the meat. when kitsuke's foodwas done he pulled out a wooden plate and put the meat on it, handing it to kitsuke.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 4:45 am

Kitsuke took the meat from kamo..."After I finish this will need to go spread this guy....(talking about KI) ashes from here and to the rain village ok...." after saying that Kitsuke started eating the meat..."Yummy....!"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 6:24 am

kamuko nodded. he looked at the desert moon and pulled out a flour spreader. he handed one to kitsuke and began putting half of the ashes in his spreader.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 7:09 am

Kitsuke got the other one and started putting ashes into spreader ...while doing it...Kitsuke looked at Kamoku..."Do you think Ki Willow will rise again from the damn dead.....Me..I think yes Ki really knows how to do that...and pull of pranks..."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 10:17 am

kamuko checked his necklace. " ki will always live within everyone. kito even started a tea garden in his backyard. besides, kis keart is tranferred and made into a puppet. miyuki could use the medical ninja thing to bring him back to life using nozomus spirit which is in the raikages office. or you could." he teleported to the rain to spread the ashes there and will mett kitsuke in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 10:25 am

"Yah I know that Ki would always live in our hearts..." kitsuke also pointed her heart with a finger..."Oh and leave that to Miyuki...my destiny is almost in here...so I may not have a chance to do that...hahaha...and maybe this is the last good thing I would do..." Kitsuke was so misterious on her voice ....even Raijuu became confuse of what Kitsuke is saying even though he is with Kitsuke all the time..."What do you mean?"....Suddenly Kamoku teleported..."He left me....dont kamoku know that I cant teleport?"

OOC:
Where do I meet you?
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 12:51 pm

(( in the middle. between the sand an rain. but in the smae topic)
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 11:20 pm

OOC: ok

IC:

Kitsuke using the force of the wind to go to the middle of the sand and the rain in the fastest way ever...when kitsuke arrived he saw kamoku standing
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:03 am

kamoku was still quietly using the flour spreader and limped his way closer to the middle. "..."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:08 am

Kitsuke walked near Kamoku and asked him "Why do you think Ki wants to be burned?" Kitsuke doesnt know why so he is asking kamoku incase Kamoku knows.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:09 am

"its tradition with the monks." he said, staring at the flour spreader andt hen tossed it into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:12 am

"oh ...cremation is the right word I think?" Kitsuke now knows the truth ..."Ki has many secrets eh"...Kitsuke followed what Kamoku have done.He threw also the flour spreader in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:15 am

he quietly walked back to the sand with his hands in his pockets. " he followed all of the monks rules except for shaving his head."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:48 am

"Thats what I noticed..." 'I am being a good observer....Hahaha" kitsuke followed Kamoku who is walking back to the sands..."I love the sands you know..." Kitsuke kicked the sand
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:50 am

kamuko shook his head. he didnt like it much. "only in the night i do."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:04 am

..."Why?....'' Kitsuke is getting curious again..."Why only in the night? whats the problem?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ki...a good friend   Ki...a good friend - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ki...a good friend
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next