Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Attack on Sand

Go down 
+5
Eiichiro
Lkitty
Kamoku Willow
Masamura Hojo
Naito Aburame
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Attack on Sand - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 11:07 pm

kamoku spotted movement. "oh no you dont...." kamoku teleported behind the real kush. spotting his heartbeat. making sure it was him down to the bloodcells. "we still need to finish our little spat."
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf, Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 11:30 pm

((How do you see my heartbeat from that far away?))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 11:40 pm

(( because there are only 3 heartbeats for miles around. and the more you overuse your chakra, the easier it is for him to spot you. it makes a phsicical difference to your body as well as your mind))
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 11:53 pm

((Its sonar?))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 12:06 am

(( you could put it that way - -'))
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 12:27 am

((So... like X-rays?))

Kush turns to face him and sighs.

"Litle Spat? I don believe I rememba a litle spat."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 12:33 am

kamoku thought for a second. " i dont either." he shrugged and held his hand out. there was a small metal box in his hand. like a little minature one on his hip. " im bored so im giving you this. enlarge it with the tiger sighn and it can swallow any attack and throw it back tenfold. it also makes a nice slush-e maker"
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 1:05 am

"...Thank you?" He takes the box.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 1:11 am

kamoku smiled. squinting like his well known relative. " but heed my warning. if you EVER" kamoku raised his voice to a boom, his teeth showing and his eyes turned with black, his hair spiking up. " try to attack the sand village again, or anyone relating to it. I WILL PERSONALLY F----ING RIP YOUR HEAD OFF YOUR DAMN SHOULDERS AND STICK IT ON A F---ING SPIKE. YOU HEAR ME!??!?!" kamoku lowerd his voice again. returning to normal. " im glad we have an understanding."
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 3:29 am

xO Throws up alittle in his mouth. "Scope is not your friend."

Kush disappears in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 5:02 am

(Aw man my jutsu got ignored Kush...there is always air and wind around you...you cannot escape unless you do something....)
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 5:46 am

((Anyone would had run, if they had a cheating Willow after them. Anyway, it's your turn.))
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Feb 2009, 2:28 pm

((Are you stupid? How can a jutsu just follow you? You never said it would followed me, and I told you the real Kush wasnt there. And yeah im not ready for that willow just yet.))
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 3:13 am

the jutsu is working via wind,maybe your not infront of Kamoku or me,but sure you are still around Sunagakure full with winds and air and don't call me stupid cause your the idiot here...
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 3:19 am

kamoku jogged back to kitsuke panting. " god i hate running....."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:29 am

Sand started to rise up in front of Kitsuke. on a foating sand cloud. "Kitsuke heal your self i got this." Tamekaze says as he the sand started to move all around Kitsuke and Tamekaze like a shield as the sand pealed off of Tamekaze. Tamekae then looked at Niato with anger. "Why do you attack my village." Tamekaze says looking at Naito with a killing intension in his eyes. Tamekaze then raised his hand not waiting on him to reply, he sent sand rushing towards Naito trying to grab him and put in a sand coffin and kill him.

Jutsu Name: Sabaku Fuyuu
Element: Sand
Description: Sabaku Fuyuu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Taamekaze. Using his ability to levitate sand, Tamekaze will bring together sand into cloud shape clumps. These clumps are dense enough for Tamekazeor another ninja to rest on. This can allow Tamekaze to rise above any threat from below.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 5:26 am

"hssshhhmmm...." Kitsuke was panting when Tamekaze appeared the poison almost got Kitsuke but lucky his rage created a whirlwind around Kitsuke's body sweeping away all the poison redirecting it in another direction. "Stay out of Tamekaze this is my fight....,but I will make use of your attack as a distraction..." After seeing that Tamekaze sent sands towards Naito,Kitsuke can prepare for a more dangerous jutsu. As the battlefield became blurred when the winds rised,Kitsuke went to the blindspot of Naito and prepare to form a triangle shape using his hand on neck level. Focusing both wind and chakra.

---
Name: Wind Style: Tri-Beam (Oh yes)
Range: Mid
Type: Ninjutsu
Affinity: Wind
The user makes a triangle shape with their hands at neck level. They collect chakra in it, and the chakra is a visible white, forming between the shape the hands make. This process is somewhat time consuming, taking more than a few seconds, so the opponent will most likely need to be unable to move for it to hit. After the chakra is gathered, it’s fired off at high speed in a large triangle shape, usually about half the height of the user. The winds that makes up this attack knocked away stuff in their path, but don’t cut. The pressure it hits with is the key to attack. A jounin level opponent, if hit, will get the breath knocked out of them and go flying. The drawback is that once gathering the chakra, the user cannot move their hands. If they do, the jutsu will disperse, and any chakra used already would be wasted. This is why the opponent usually has to be captured.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 10:46 am

Naito who lyes on the sand gets covered by Tamekaze's sand. He gets covered from top to toe and is unable to move and breath.
Naito will use his Chakra bugs, which just woke up from the lightning stun. They eat up the chakra from the sand and rapidly weakening the strenght of the it until the jutsu is totally neutralized.
Naito is aware of Kitsuke's new position and somehow pierces through the sand and jumps high in the air. He appears above Kitsuke and heads down to throw a punch at his face. Secretly, Naito is hiding Ancient Chakra bugs in his fist, which will enter the body of Kitsuke at contact.
But since Kitsuke is able to detect lifeforces, he will probably notice that the real Naito is still hiding in Tamekaze's sand.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 10:52 am

Reikon appeared a short distance away, smiling at the fight. They were an interesting bunch.. He noted that one used some form of sand, another was most likely a wind user, and the other was an aburame. A well known aburame named Naito. In an instant he was gone, and back again. This time he was within scythe distance of Tamekaze.
"Why don't you fight someone more your level?" Reikon suggested, wielding his scythe now. He held it with the blade end downward, going from his left shoulder to his hip across his back. With his cloak's hood covering his face, he looked like a bright-colored reaper. The winds of the opponent, and the natural winds, blew his clothing and hood in every direction. It knocked his hood off, and now his face was revealed. His leaf burn with a slash through it showed on his neck. His eyes were cold and green, his hair a sea foam green. He had recently consumed alcohol, and was a very violent drunk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 11:49 am

*walks up and watches fight*
Back to top Go down
Kyouko Chishiki
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kyouko Chishiki

Shinobi Info
Village: The Village Hidden in the Leaves

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 11:57 am

Kuro, who had placed a clone underground to study everything, shadow transported using the shadow of the now motionless Reikon. His scythe strapped across his back, both blades visible via by left ear or right hip. He seemed to be giving off a dark aura but that was generally how he communicated how he felt. It was either stay and die or run away and live. He slowly went over the information his clone gave him before nodding slowly. He spoke in a quiet but even tone as he said this, "Who here...is Kamoku Willow...I've come to...return a favor...". Even though the favor didn't seem so sincere.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 1:35 pm

Tamekaze jumped out the way of the sythe range. "You no match for e you weak akatsuki." Tamekaze sayed as he was still faceing foward not looking at the akatsuki at all. Tamekaze then lefted up some sand and then had it rush towards him to create a deversion. "Kitsuke be safe ill handle this brat Akatsuki and you handle Naito ok." Tamekaze said as he was still looking foward with no attentio on the akatsuki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 3:14 pm

Reikon smirked to himself, jumping high above the sand. He landed in front of the ninja, forcing him to pay attention. With a sudden movement of his hand, the shadow that formed from Tamekaze himself rose from the ground. It formed a solid being that looked identical to what Tamekaze's silhouette would be. Raising it's left hand, it raised the sand Tamekaze had used against Reikon and threw it at Tame.

Jutsu Used~
Name:Kage Yajuu no Jutsu ~ Shadow Beast Technique
Element:None
Description: Kage Yajuu no Jutsu is a genjutsu utilized by Reikon. This technique causes the opponent to believe all of the shadows in the area are coming to life. These shadows become 3D versions of their counter-parts. This technique usually targets the opponent's shadow. Their shadow will attack them, and use their own techniques against them. This can only be done with jutsu the opponent has already used in battle.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:37 pm

Tamekaze cancled out the akatsuki gen jutsu by making sand crush it. " Weak gen jutsu not that hard to tell it was caue shadows dont come to life." he said to himself and then he then made the sand form around himself. Tamekaze then made a third eye to see. He then had the sand cocoon rise up and go high into the air, beyond a normals person jump.Tamekaze made sand rise up from all sides of the akatsuki. Tamekaze was preparing to kill the akatsuki.

Jutsu Name: Suna No Mayu
Description: Suna no Mayu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Tamekaze. It serves as one of Tamekaze's absolute defenses. After forming the needed hand seals, a sphere of sand will surround his body. This sand cocoon is made as a defensive measure. While in the cocoon Tamekaze will use the Daisan no Me (Third Eye) to view his opponent and the surrounding battlefield, and if they try to attack Tamekaze can make spikes come out the cocoon and hit them.

Jutsu Name: Daisan no Me
Description: Daisan no Me is a Ninjutsu technique unique to the Sand ninja Tamekaze. Created out of sand, the Eye allows Tamekaze to view an opponent when he is either encased in his Suna no Muya or when he needs to be able to see his opponent's actions when he has no clear line of sight with his own eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 4:43 pm

Reikon flipped through a few handseals. Then, he realeased an ear-piercing screech. The chakra-enhanced scream had force the sand in front of him away, and Reikon had jumped out of the sand barrier forming around him. He began to flip through handseals. The man couldn't be touched, but he could hear. At the end of the string of hanseals, Reikon began to hum. The melody was low and dark. Soon, the world lost it's light. Ghosts began pulling themselves from the ground, dragging shackles with them. They rattled their chains and moaned loudly. They took the faceless spirits.
"This is my kekkei genkei, I am the messenger of death." Reikon sang, keeping to the melody.

Jutsu Used~
Name:Komoriuta Youshiki - Uta no Zetsubou ~ Lullaby Style - Song of Despair
Description: Uta no Zetsubou is a sound genjutsu utilized by Reikon. Reikon will charge chakra into his vocal chords and begin to hum a melody. This melody is low, and dark. This song causes the opponent to begin to see visions of ghosts chained to the ground. The ghosts will begin to moan, and shake their chains, and advance on the target. Utilizing the konpaku bloodline, the user can make the ghosts play on the opponent's fears, and emotions. It can take the shape of those they love, and those they hate. It is all up to the user.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on Sand
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next