Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Attack on Sand

Go down 
+5
Eiichiro
Lkitty
Kamoku Willow
Masamura Hojo
Naito Aburame
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Attack on Sand - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 5:00 pm

Tamekaze watch this ghost with his thrd eye. "Stupid punk this crap doesnt miss with me i have no love one no enemies no emotions and no fears of anything not even death it self." Tamekaze thought in his mind. Tamekaze then opened the caccon a bit and looked down at Rei. Tamekaze then raised his hand as he was about to grab a spear. Tamekaze then created his Saikou Zettai Kougeki, Tamekaze didnt throw it he just grabed it and held it and got ready to use it like a weapon. Tamekaze then thought. "Lets move our fight somewhere eles Rei i dont wanna be in the way of there fight down there." Tame says as he had his halberd standing straight up towering over Tamekaze a bit.

Jutsu Name: Shukaku no Hoko
Element: Sand
Description: Shukaku no Hoko is a Ninjutsu technique said to be Tamekaze's Saikou Zettai Kougeki (Supreme Absolute Attack). Tamekaze collects extremely solid minerals and mixes them into his sand using pressure from his chakra. This creates a very strong and hard Shukaku-like halberd which he can then throw. The strength of the material allows it to penetrate a very strong defense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 5:03 pm

Reikon continued the melody. Tamekaze was not his target in this. Still singing, he replied, "No, we are not in the way." With that, the ghosts began taking the shape of people. It took the form of a male who looked to be half cat, he wielded a skull hammer and katana. Another ghost took the form of a monkey who seemed to use a puppet. Then, they began taking the forms of men and women that looked similar to Kitsuke. Most likely his family.
"How does it feel to see those you care about suffering, jounin?" He sang.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 5:09 pm

Tamekaze jumpd down to the ground with his weapon at hand. " I realy dont care to tell te truth i told them all if they get in my way they well die and so as i see here that must be what happen they got in the way of our fight so they die i guess." Tamekaze aid this as he wa walking towards Rei spinning his weapon in the palm of his hand like if it was very light bt it wasnt. As Tame got closer he stop spinning the weapon and placed his second hand on it and raised it high and then swung down at Rei with alot of force.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 5:12 pm

Reikon spun to Tame's left, sidestepping the attack and putting himself in a more tactical area. He swung out with the shaft of the scythe to attempt to break some ribs. While this was happening, he continued his somber tune. Through years of practicing he learn to keep humming in even the most intense situations. The only thing that would stop him now was silencing him, or if he changed jutsu. He seemed to hold back a laugh, putting his weight into the swing.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 5:18 pm

Without looking Tamekze blocked the attack by moving the Hailberd fast to the side that Rei attacked from. " You should realy be happy i didnt wing on that block for if i did those to swords of yours would hae broken into two pieces." Tamekaze then twisted the hailberd making Rei arm cross, Tamekaze did a trick to make his arm get tangled and if Tamek was to twist again Rei arm would break. Tamekaze then sat there and he finally turned his head to look at Rei. "Can you handle this." Tamekaze had sand rise from behind Rei and rush towards Rei in hopes of catching him in a Sand coffin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 5:27 pm

Reikon smiled as he continued to hum. Then, he let go of the scythe. It flew off toward the right, and so did he. The sand came straight at Tame, though Reikon knew this wouldn't do anything. He stopped himself, skidding along the terrain. Picking up his scythe, he stopped humming. The genjutsu fell. With another piercing screech, he attempted to knock Tame backward. When the sand wave that had resulted from the jutsu subsided, Reikon was gone.

((GONE. Sorry, I need the topic. We will fight again later))

Jutsu Used~
Name:Kiai
Description:This is a sound ninjutsu utilized by Reikon. First, Reikon will charge chakra into his vocal chords. Then, he will release an ear-piercing screech. With the chakra to back the sound waves, this jutsu will knock the opponent and anything in within a 5ft. radius in front of the user backward unless it holds firmly to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 10:17 pm

Tamekaze stop the sand and had it fll to the ground. "Seems he ran away o welllets just watch the fight with Kt and Nat." Tamekaze sat down and started to watch them to go a it.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2009, 10:29 pm

The punch connected to Kitsuke,he slams a few meters away from Naito but before the punch connected Kitsuke already let out the chakra he was building flying at high speeds to Naito's blind spot in a triangle shape. "Ughh..." Kitsuke shouted as he slams to the sand when Kitsuke looked at Naito he became aware that he was just a clone.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 8:07 am

At contact, two Ancient Chakra bugs entered Kitsuke's body and planted themselves in the throat. Where they will feed all the chakra which will flow to the head. The result will be that Kitsuke won't be able to perform any jutsus which would be released from a bodypart of his head.

Naito continues to lie under the sand which was brought on him by Tamekaze.
The clone stares at Kitsuke and analyzes him.
Kitsuke's jutsu is yet unknown on which of the Naitos it was released on and what kind of effect it would have on impact.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Sunakagure

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 9:36 am

There was the sound of swords being drawn from their sheaths as Naito's clone seemed to, well…split in four The four quarters of its body floated in mid-air for a moment, before dispersing into nothing on the afternoon breeze. A metallic clink sounded out as Eiichiro returned one of his blades back to its sheath. He was sitting on the ground next to Kitsuke, his second sword still raised in front of him, gleaming in the bright sunlight. “ Naito…” he warned “ Never touch Kitsuke again…” Whilst he spoke his eyes were searching the sandy terrain. Acknowledging the presence of Tamekaze he flicked his eyes across the side of the scorching dune, searching for the enemy ninja.

As his eyes found the gently vibrating patch of golden sand he lowered his sword an inch, obviously Tamekaze had temporarily disabled Naito. Though the word temporarily might not be applied for long. With such a solid, heated mass surrounding him it supposedly wouldn’t be long until Naito suffocated, dying alone in the sweaty darkness of the desert sand. Shuddering at the thought of it Eiichiro turned to Tamekaze; “ He’s supposed to be under there, isn’t he?” vaguely pointing out the patch of ground with the tip of his sword. “ I’ve got a horrible feeling that he’s coming out…” The moment he finished his last sentence the small lump of sand shed a few tiny grains, letting them tumble down the dune like sun baked rain. Whilst keeping watch on Naito’s supposed grave out of the corner of his eye he turned his attention back to Kitsuke, his eyes were half closed as if he were dead but he was still breathing and a pulse gently throbbed in his exposed neck…
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 11:23 am

When Kitsuke's jutsu hit the sand of Tamekaze on which Naito is hiding,it smashed the sand into nothingness making a big hole on where it stood a little while ago. Meanwhile, Kitsuke seems lifeless near Eiichiro but suddenly lightning sparked on his body, the bugs came out of his throat when they were shocked. The bugs that caused pain on Kitsuke's body woke up the slumber of Raijuu. In Kitsuke's mind they are having a quiet conversation..."Kitsuke why are you letting this bug (talking to Naito) treat you like a kid, kicking your a** " ....Kitsuke replied "Hmmm his quiet strong but I know I can take him on I just need some burst..." ....the last word that Kitsuke heard on his mind was " Go get up there and fight! " . Then suddenly woke up and sees Eiichiro, he asked him " What happened....I blocked out didn't I , this guy is giving me a hard time.." After having a block out Kitsuke is ready to fight again , he stood from the ground. But when Kitsuke tried to walk his head ached ...hard...
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 11:34 am

Tamekaze jumped down next to Eiichiro. "Yeah he in there et me help you move hi out of there. Tamekae said as he raised his hand and then sand left up and Tamekae moved revoiling where Naito was at. Tamekaze then raised his arm and iron sand came out, Tamekaze had a chambr in hi sleeve where he held his chakra sand and his iron sand. Tamekaze then had the iron sand float around him it had poison on some of the but nobody kew but him. Tamekaze then sat there as the iron sand floated aroud Eichiro, Kitsuke and Tamekaze himself.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 11:53 am

((I made this post before I read your post Tamekaze. But I don't think it matters that much?))

The sand jutsu was nullified by the chakra bugs, which ate the chakra of the sand. Naito can always rely on the chakra bugs when it comes to Earth jutsus.
The triangle jutsu which left a big hole on the sand, somehow missed Naito.
Naito crawls slowly out of the sand and enters the hole. The hole is very dark because of the dark night and the Fire of Hell doesn't light in at all. He can't see his opponents, due the hole is too deep. But he can yet sense them.
He bents down and feels great pain by his wounds and he coughs up more blood.
"Ah, the end is closing up. But I will die like a real ninja." Naito uses chakra to his legs and moves himself up of the hole and reviels himself. He doesn't look very healthy anymore while there is dark blood dripping from his mouth.
"Kitsuke-dono, this is the end for you!" Even thought Naito notices the newly arrived kage, he doesn't greet him.
Naito lets an endless flow of chakra bugs down to the ground, where they spread to a big area toward Kitsuke and the kage. He is using the number to his advantage. The bug attacks are not focued from one direction but from several. Making it hard to avoid.

jutsu wrote:
Surrounding Formation - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Custom - Handseals: No
With bug communication, the user orders the bugs to surround the target in a formation. The bugs will surround the target in nice lines on the ground and keep a distance and wait for the next order.
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 3:51 pm

Spinning round in confusion, Eiichiro drew his second katana and tried to focus on the sudden and overwhelming clicking sound. No matter how much he tried he couldn't decide which direction the noise was coming from. The insects must have been surrounding them, slowly making their way towards their victims where they would cover them up and kill them with only their sheer numbers. " Whatever happens, keep them away from Kitsuke…" he urgently whispered to Tamekaze, who was standing be raising his swords he ducked under the protection of the iron sand and rolled out into the forever lasting sea of tiny black bugs, their bodies glinting in the light. Then he was gone.

There were easily thousands of them, maybe more, all moving towards him as if they were a single creature. Eiichiro swung his sword downwards, slicing through the first few lines. The difference it made was next to nothing, they just kept on coming, filling the gaps and crawling steadily across the sand to reach their target. Behind his never ending army of insects stood a tired and bloodied Naito, his breath was coming in short gasps and he was bleeding from his mouth and arm. Even from across the sea of tiny black bodies Eiichiro could see that he wasn't far away from death. It would almost be kind to kill him now. Crossing his arms Eiichiro held his katana out in front of him, the stance echoing the shape of a bull’s horns. A moment later he was running towards Naito at full pelt, tenaciously ploughing his way through the streaming river of bugs, swinging his swords at his rapidly moving feet. Hundreds of tiny bodies were thrown into the air; each and every one of them split neatly in half. Seconds was all it took for him to reach Naito and reform his original "bull horns" stance. Now! he though to himself as his twin katana were thrust forwards towards his victim’s stomach with deadly accuracy he quickly re-directed them upwards and instantly uncrossed the razor like blades across Naito's chest. Ducking under any wildly flailing arms that might accidentally hit him, he stepped gingerly to the side, his blades held eerily motionless and behind him. Waiting patiently for the familiar sound of droplets of crimson blood falling against shivering grains of golden sand.

Jutsu: [Swordmanship • Technique ] Bloodied Cross
Type: Kenjutsu
Range: Close [0-5m]
Description: Starting with his arms crossed Eiichiro will hold his blades in front of him as if they were a bulls horns and run at his opponent. Once he reaches them he will quickly uncross his arms, slicing through their chest. Then he will duck any counter they might be trying to perform and step to the side. Finally he he will end up standing behind them with his swords pointing behind him.

Last edited by Eiichiro on Sun 22 Feb 2009, 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Jutsu Info)
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 4:21 pm

Tamekaze shot the poison Iron san at the bugs and then looked at Eiichiro. "If thats what you wish sir then ill do this." Tenshin left his hand and then the sand under Kitsuke started to rise up and float away from the bugs. " Ok now Kitsuke stay p there heal yourself me and Eiichiro got thi ok. Tenshin said still shotting the iron sand at him. "Ok then lets do this." Tenshin did some hand signs then created spikes and then launched it at Naito even do it was aiming for Naito it hit the bugs in its path as well.

Jutsu Name: Satetsu Kaihou
Element: Iron Sand
Description: Satetsu Kaihou is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Tamekaze. Using Tamekaze's ability to manipulate Iron Sand, Tamekaze would mix in deadly poison to bolster the techniques lethality. Using a massive amount of iron sand, Tamekaze will cause a huge 3D lattice work of spikes to form, piercing most anything in its path.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 4:36 pm

Naito gets a big wound across his chest and he can't help himself but to loose his balance. He falls backwards back into the dark hole. The landing was on dry sand and he remains still at his back and stares upwards toward the sky. I'm here. It looks very dark. The bugs can still move, even if I can't, so my attack can proceed. My wound... It doesn't look good. Naito attempts to check his injury but he doesn't have much medical knowledge so there is not much he can do.

Naito sends out orders to his bugs. The surviving bugs near the Tamekaze, becomes airborne and takes positions around the target to block any escape rate. They slowly enclose him to their final positions.
The rest of the surviving bugs run down to the hole to keep Naito company.

jutsu wrote:
Bug Globe - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Cannon - Handseals: No
By using the Chakra bugs, members of the Aburame clan surround their opponent with hundreds of bugs, making a globe of bugs around the opponent to trap any escape rate.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Feb 2009, 10:15 pm

kamoku woke up from fainting from heat exaughstion. it was finally cool and was going down to below zero. he was completely healed, his chi was set and him mind was clear. kamoku apeard behind tamekaze and eiichiro and directed them torwards where naito was.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2009, 6:17 am

Out of nowhere Kitsuke shouted to Eiichiro " Eiichiro don't kill him!...." With his remaining chakra,Kitsuke swirled from where he was standing and appeared near Naito. Kitsuke planted his feet on the sand and started to spin 360 degrees,seconds later wind started to build up around Naito and Kitsuke creating a tornado defense. The iron sand that created spikes that touched the tornado got deflected in a another direction protecting Naito and Kitsuke. After all the spikes got deflected the tornado dissapated because it drained all the chakra of Kitsuke....panting...looked at Eiichiro and Tamekaze...and said "We are not mercenaries who kill for nothing,killing this guy wouldn't do us good...." . That act of Kitsuke became confusing to everyone even Raijuu..."Why did you saved him, he almost killed you.."
Kitsuke didn't replied...

---

Name: Tornado Deflection Jutsu
Range: 5ft radius around user
Type: Defensive Ninjutsu
Affinity: Wind
The user makes a series of handseals, then plants their foot, spinning gracefully on the spot. When the 360 is complete, winds stir around the user, then suddenly whip up. A large tornado type defense is set up around the user, whirling in fury. The user is hard to see past the furious wind that surround them, and it goes the same for the user; they cannot see the opponent well. While the outside of the tornado is vicious for anything that comes near it, the inside is calm, since a layer of chakra separates the user and the tornado. Any ninjutsu, excluding fire, of the same rank will be sucked in and thrown in a random direction. Fire jutsu of the same rank or higher will dissipate the tornado, while anything lower than B will slow the winds down, causing the fire to die, but not get whipped away. At jounin, the user can control where the attacks get whipped back to, and can send them back at the opponent. The user, so close to the whirling winds, may get dizzy during the jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2009, 6:28 am

"Awh, I was looking for a death as a ninja." Naito mumbled to himself. All my chakra is out. I can't perform any jutsus. Kitsuke... One day... I'll kill you. Naito attempts to move. He slides his hand into his pocket and finds a soldier pill.
"Time for a one last scare" He throws the pill into his mouth and eats it.
The chakra recovery doesn't have any delay and it gives some extra chakra to Naito to use. First, I take care of the Sand Controller.
Naito attempts to complete his attack on Sand Controller with his Bug Globe.

jutsu wrote:
Bug Globe - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Cannon - Handseals: No
By using the Chakra bugs, members of the Aburame clan surround their opponent with hundreds of bugs, making a globe of bugs around the opponent to trap any escape rate.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2009, 11:39 am

kamoku saw the bugs and perferably got annoyed. " more bugs?!?! do you have a decomposing body somewhere around here that i dont know about?!??!" he ranted. he dragged kitsuke over in a huddle where there were no bugs, alongside tame and eiichiro. " watch out, this might get hot." kamoku raised the decomp from the sand by 72% and lit it on fire with the dry minerals in the sand. making a giant fire that went out for miles. and naito was in the middle of it. only a ring set by sodium carbohydrate and hydrogen sulfate surounded the 3 and 1/2 men. ( kitsuke is only halff dude 0_o haha)
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2009, 12:04 pm

((Mmh, you just ignored my Bug Globe around Tamekaze. ;P))
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2009, 12:47 pm

Eiichiro desperately hurled himself backwards as soon as he saw the first glimmers of flickering fire dancing across the sand. Almost instantly the little, crackling sparks ignited violently and huge flames tore upwards, filling the already scorching desert with balls of rolling fire. A swarm of Naito's bugs enveloped him. A quick slash of his katana and they dropped, falling from their positions as he swept his blade through the tight mass of bodies again and again. Inside the safety of the sand Tamekaze was leaning against the side of the metal circle, sliced bugs lying all around him. A small flicker of surprise crossed his face when the bugs seemed to split apart in mid air, Eiichiro appearing beside him, wiping the broken insect shells from his katana, the two sharpened blades covered in abstract splattering of fresh human blood. " Naito's half dead..." he explained briefly "...but not completely, I thought I could end his suffering. Looks like I was wrong". Eiichiro sighed, feeling a hint of guilt but still thankful for the protection that the iron sand gave. From underneath the edges he could still see the menacing glow of the fire, but it seemed to be being held off somehow. As long as he wouldn't be cruelly burnt to death Eiichiro wasn't too concerned what it was...

There was only one immediate problem; Kitsuke was nowhere to be seen, he had rushed to protect Naito from the attacking spikes and despite Kitsuke's barrier both of them had been thrown backwards by the force. Praying that he had somehow managed to avoid the roaring flames Eiichiro started shouting out to him; " Kitsuke!" he screamed " Wherever you are...Stay where you are, and whatever you do don't let those bugs bite you. They're death!". His voice started off loud and clear but soon trailed away into nothing, overwhelmed by the deafening sound of the fire. There was no voice in return. Nobody replied. Maybe he was already gone? " Kitsuke?.." murmured Eiichiro wistfully. No one replied, but then again no one should. If he was concentrating on keeping alive than he wouldn't waste any time answering back. Standing rigid beside him Tamekaze was motionless, his hands pressed firmly against his precious iron sand. Neither of them spoke, preferring to stay absolutely still until the boiling flurry of flames had subsided. It couldn’t go one for long, not even Kamoku could make something like this last forever. It would eventually burn itself out, and they would be able to find were Naito and Kitsuke were hiding. Either of them could have been killed by now, maybe even both. Eiichiro just hoped that it wouldn’t be Kitsuke who would be lying dead amongst the dark slopes of the dune.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2009, 1:50 pm

Naito notices the oil which is being brought up to the surface. I recognize this technique. Kamoku used it earlier. Next what will happend, Kamoku will active Fire of Hell.
Naito gets up slowly. The pill gave me some extra energy, but it didn't recover all that much. But at least, I got enough chakra to perform a jutsu to espace this.
Naito lets his bugs swarm around him and cover his presens. Kitsuke's Barrier jutsu might still be running but Naito found a weakness in it during the battle in the first area. The most weakest spot is at the very top, where the circeling movements are the smallest. The bugs around Naito, makes him appear as a black cloud and he flyes up and through the barrier and heads away from his opponents to a required distance to avoid Kamoku's jutsu.
Now would be a good time to try to escape the battle. At least I have learned a lot about their defences, I can always come back later with a new set of weapons.
Naito attempts to leave into the dark night. I hope that I will get away, my chakra is low so I can't run. Naito continues to stumble forward.
If he has enough time, he will also try to put up traps after him.
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2009, 2:23 pm

An strange and eerie feeling washed over Eiichiro, causing him to suddenly go cold." He's leaving...but he can't run..." Eiichiro ducked out of Tamekaze's barrier and rolled out into the night. It took Eiichiro only a matter of seconds to stumble upon Kitsuke, but a matter of seconds was all it took for him to be covered all over in burns painfully caused by the still raging fire. A lonely figure was staggering over the crest of the dune, Naito most likely. Ah well, Tamekaze could catch up with him and bring him back...if not than Kamoku would be more than eager to hunt him down. Eiichiro turned his attention to the motionless body in front of him. Kitsuke's body. Luckily there was a steady heartbeat in his chest and there was a regular flow of breath coming from his mouth. Letting out a heavy sigh of pure relief Eiichiro pulled him up against a mound of dry but solid sand, a sitting position like this one would help him breathe more easily. Anything to keep him alive that much longer...

Still not very far off he could feel Naito's near death presence. Near death but still doggedly desperate to escape from the fighting and chaos that he himself had caused all on his own. Hardly any energy flowed though his body and had he lost a ridiculous amount of blood. Most of which was leading an uneven and gory crimson trail of drops and puddles that followed his ragged path up the side of the gently sloping sand dune. No time to help him, he would either die or he wouldn't. Kitsuke's life was more important to Eiichiro, and it was threatening to disappear if he was left alone for even a moment. Gently holding his head up with his right hand and keeping a finger on his slowly throbbing pulse with the other, Eiichiro just sat there. Waiting. There were voices being raised as Tamekaze and Kamoku suddenly realised were Naito was, the confused shouting was barely audible above the horrible roar of the flames and it wasn't too hard for Eiichiro to simply ignore it and concentrate on helping Kitsuke breathe properly. Checking his body once over, there were no serious open wounds or bloodied cuts. Just many signs of pure exhaustion. Kitsuke had pushed himself too hard and his body was suffering the consequences of all he had done in the past half-hour. Luckily it was starting to look like he would live, but it was still blatantly obvious how terrible a condition he was in.

Jutsu: [Blood • Maipulation] Sensing Ones Life Energy
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Special Clan Technique
Range: Close [0-5m] ~ Medium [5-10m] ~ Far [10m ]
Description: Blood sensing ability is a ninjutsu technique used by Eiichiro Ouya. After making the needed handsigns he will begin to sense someone’s blood as it flows around their body. Now he will be able to determine the capacity of blood in their bodies. This, in turn will allow him to determine their energy levels, strength, age, and even gender. Unfortunately, it cannot sense a person chakra network, so will not allow Eiichiro to work out their chakra capacity.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2009, 8:01 pm

Kitsuke suddenly cough..."Ugghh.." When he look to see who is around him cause he sense someone it is Eiichiro...Even hard to speak..Kitsuke spoke to Eiichiro "Ssssorry about my foolishness...its just that we shouldn't kill somebody just like that...its gods will to take lives...ughh...cough cough..." Kitsuke's body was heavily damaged and forced,luckily Kitsuke''s chakra system was disrupted that Raijuu takeover and made a lightning dome around them, protecting them from anyharm.

This happened few moments ago.

"Sorry Kitsuke but you can't die out here and so as I..." ,...Kitsuke replied..."What are you ...gggooing to do..." . Instead of replying Raijuu put it in action, he put a massive electric around Raijuu and Kitsuke making a large lightning dome. Maybe Kitsuke was out of powers but Raijuu isn't he just woke up from a slumber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on Sand
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next