Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Attack on Sand

Go down 
+5
Eiichiro
Lkitty
Kamoku Willow
Masamura Hojo
Naito Aburame
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Attack on Sand - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 8:58 pm

kamoku was tripped, but his hand got stuck on the dirt and he aimed a kick straight at kushs body with his spiked sandals. as he was doing that, he kebabed the lizard and threw it at the uchiha, splattering blood on him. "Wow... you do look good in red. lets make a whole outfit." ki then retracted claws from his foot.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf, Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 9:08 pm

The Kush yells. "Shadow Clone Explosion no Jutsu."

The clone turns his body, grabs onto the mans leg, and explodes. His leg should be gone.

The real Kush does handseals underground. Lava Clone no Jutsu. Two clones dig through the ground in opposite directions.

He waits.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 9:15 pm

the dust cleared and kamokus leg was surounded in black liquid. a few minutes later his foot was completely healed, but his sandal, pants leg and his weights were blown off. giving him one sandal and pant leg left. "ugh, i should go to miyukis treehouse and snatch some of her fire repelent cloths..." he then saw that there was going to be lava so he compressed the atoms in the air and began stairstepping into the sky. " jeez...this guy is fun..." he mumbled, seeing that he ignored the lizard. "hm...." kamoku pulled out copies of notes that looked like little scribbles. "maybe he would respond to her...."
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 9:22 pm

Kushs clone pops out of the ground, watching him right.

The other clone is still underground. And Kush seems to not be in the area.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 9:31 pm

kamoku stared down, checking through the mass for a heartbeat. he spotted a family of moles under ground and threw a kunai to kill them all. after that he made a few unknown handsighns and there came a pop. the girl called jima apeard in his hands, over the saftey net of the comprssed atoms. " aw...your not going to come out? we can have a nice conversation with our little explorer here...she may not remember you, but we sure remember her." he said in his warm and fuzzy tone. without a chikage to keep his mind out of his sadistic hidden personality, he would go all out. first with the child, then kush's former friends, family and then his whole clan and village. pretty soon, kamoku will have killed whoever he came in contact with.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 9:34 pm

( i hate you. putting a teleportation device on my notebook just before leaving...)

jima struggled in his hands, slighty annoyed that she could be in this situation. " i know that you have an idea of what to do with me, but your just plain ignorant of the fact that I DONT KNOW HIM!"
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 9:52 pm

The clone speaks. "Kill her. What do I care? Your powers dont scare me."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 7:02 am

The Ancient Chakra bugs ate up the chakra of Kamoku's jutsu and nullified it, which allowed them to enter Kamoku's body.

@.@
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 9:47 am

"Grrr....I hate that it when someone beats my friends...,Gyaaaa..." Kitsuke shouted,after that mass lightning came out of his body. With their natural characteristics being so movable,lightnings that came out of his body came into all direction others are jumping and others moving under the sand. Attacking and destroying everything that it runs on its path,Kitsuke's rage made the lightning stronger than ever...the wind also around Sunagakure became violent,mixing with Kitsuke's rage,making large tornadoes around the shinobi's. "I don't like my friends getting hurt!...." after Kitsuke said that he cut bit his finger and raised it in the moving tornado around Kitsuke,the blood mixed with the air. The jutsu made the wind completely violent being overcomed by bloodlust. When the jutsu started taking effect,Naito and Kush made a slight cold breeze wrapping around their body,slowly squeezing them.

---

Name: Forbidden Jutsu: Embracing Breeze
Range: Mid-Long
Type: Forbidden Ninjutsu
Affinity: Wind
This jutsu is forbidden, due to the incredibly violent effects of it. Kitsuke does handseals, then bites his hand, placing it on the air as any normal person would the ground. Due to his affinity, he can "feel" a block of air, which takes the small blood oath. Then, the air mixes with his blood, and the air is overcome by a certain bloodlust. It gently becomes a breeze, wrapping around the opponent in a comfortable sort of way... Until it starts to squeeze ever so slightly, then without warning turns to thousands of shards and collapsing on the opponent, impaling all over their body and completely decimating them. After the attack is over, if the opponent was hit, they will probably be on the brink of death, if not dead, without any other factors involved. Their body would be bleeding heavily due to the tons of acupuncture wounds, and they would be experiencing incredible pain.
w hours.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 10:58 am

About the Ancient Chakra bugs, most of them who were tracking Kitsuke below the sand surface, was struck down by the violent lighting extraction.

Naito flyes backwards and gets shocked by Kitsuke's lightning extraction. Awh, my chakra got stunned. I can barely move.
Naito sits up at the sand and attempts to wait until he can move his body again. Until Kitsuke's second jutsu hits him. Something in the air which is binding Naito. I'm still stunned and my bugs seems to be dead or something. I can only trust it now...
Naito summons the surviving Ancinet Chakra bugs from the ground to the surface. He lies down on the sand to give the bugs less distance to travel.
The Ancient Chakra bugs are always insanly hungry and ready for more chakra and they are able to slurp it down in rapid speed. They are even a risk to the user, as they can betray the bug controller at any time and eat him instead.
The Ancient Chakra bugs doesn't take long until they have eaten all the chakra from the air around Naito and which result in the hostile wind to become neutralized.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 11:19 am

(naito, i dont have chakra. so the bugs havent enterd my body, and the death touch wouldkill them even if they touched my skin.)

kamoku dropped jima and sent her plummiting to the lava below. he then watched her fall while eating popcorn from his hipback. which had chains around it and was peirced into his very skin.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 12:00 pm

Kush seems not to even be there.

Kush's clone does a hand seal, body flickers behind the other man, and grabs him tightly.

Kushs other clone did handseals. "Lava Clone Explosion jutsu." The clone explodes in a burst of extremely hot lava, melting anything it touchs.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 12:10 pm

OOC:Since you ignored my jutsu Kush I assume it hit you?

IC:

"Damn,my jutsu is dissapating again...,its the ancient scarabs their eating the chakra itself...,but I still have one chance... " With a clunch of Kitsuke's fist the wind chaka that the scarabs are eating turned into sharp shards of wind,and started to attack the scarabs ready to impale them. While Kush ignores the wrapping wind breeze around him,it squeezes more of Kush's body until he hardly breathe...,along with activation of the jutsu to the scarabs the wind wrapping around Kush turned into sharp shards too impaling Kush's body.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 12:14 pm

((Well, my clone body flicker out of the way. The real Kush left. Had other things to do. Plus I only had one clone ontop of the ground. The other is below if you actually looked. So repost.))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 12:56 pm

Kitsuke's jutsu didn't succeed to hit all of the bugs but many holes were made on Naito's body.
Naito makes a grunt of pain, while he lies on the sand. A moment later he raises his head to cough out some blood.
Naito looks at Kitsuke with piercing eyes and lets out a strong chi of murderous intention. Naito plans to attack and picks up two Poison bombs from his equipment bag. He throws them with a small but quick movement at Kitsuke, and the bombs arrive to their destination in a short time. Naito had an aim to one of the bombs land in front of the target and the other one behind it. Without any delay, the bombs blow up in a big smoke of deadly poison. Even if a small amount of it would be inhaled, it would certainly kill her/him.

jutsu wrote:
Poison Smoke
Type: Poison
Anyone to inhale the smoke will be endangered and most likely to die. In a few seconds the body will go completly numb and the victim will be unable to move. Depending on the poison amount, the victim will die between a few minutes to a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 8:03 pm

kamoku sighed. "aw, no fun. going after the trans as soon as you have difficulty, i bloody say its not sportsman like." he mumbled as he teleported the girl back to where she came from and jumped in front of kitsuke to poke him not that his gloves were shredded from his retracting of claws. he contracted them and poked the scarab bugs that were outside of kitsuke, they fell to the ground he then examined the problem. "well....it apears you have a man on you...i hope you two will be very happy with your manbabbies..." he said in a solem tone. "whens the wedding? will there be popcorn?"
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 8:27 pm

Kushs clone pops out of the ground.

"Well, I say Mangekyou Sharingan is more important than you. Plus, you cant beat me so ol chap." =D
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 8:31 pm

" ....cor*...that cause you keep making stupid clones and too scared to fight a bloke face to face." kamoku mumbled. he changed his hand to black slowly and shot fire from his hand. " ey, tats new..." kamoku stared at his black hand but accidentally shot fire out of it, scorching his face.

((cor*: means fuck in british slang))
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 8:35 pm

"Wanka." Kush looks at the fire.

o.O
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 8:38 pm

kamoku finally got the hang of the fire and healed after several minutes. " hm....i wonder if i can do ice...." kamoku changed his hand to blue, thinking the oposite of fire and froze one of the kush clones. " sweetness....."
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 8:41 pm

The clone dodges the attack.

"What technique is that?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 8:45 pm

kamoku shrugged. " no fuckin idea, but its bloody fun. this is why i couldnt beat the bitchy neice*..." he sighed. he shot the ice at the clone and began to eat popcorn.

((bitchy neice*: miyuki))
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 8:58 pm

Rolls out the way.

"Bloodie hell." 0.0

The runs under him, and does handseals.

"Gensho..." He raises his heat to around 3560ยบ, everything around it is sure die.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 9:04 pm

kamoku crossed his arms infront of his face and was engulfed in fire. when the smoke cleared he had changed his skin black but unfortately his clothes didnt survive except for a peice covering his 'place.' "ha! and you make fun of my 'ritish accent yah pansey!" he then realized what state he was in and slumped, crossing his arm in a pout. "Cor....." he then began to pull some pants out of his metal box that was chained to his body, suprisingly the box survived the attack since it was hooked up to his chi. as soon as he was finished putting pants on he tried to rummage for a shirt to cover all of the black scars miyuki gave him.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 11:00 pm

Kush was ontop a high sand dune. He Body Flickers far away, to the edge of a forest.

"Well, I got what I needed." He disappears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Sand   Attack on Sand - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on Sand
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next