Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 12:40 am

Revy takes the sizors, "Thanks.." Revy sais, she then turns to the mirror and grabs a small piece of her hair that changed collor a bit, she cut it off and threw it in the trash. "All the water sometimes ruins the color of my hair" she sais as she leaves the room and begins to walk back downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 12:43 am

Tenshin then folows her downstairs and goes into her room. He picks up his blade then walks into his room. Tenshin then sat in the chair and begin to relax with hiss foot kicked up on his desk. Tenshin then feel asleep soon after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 12:48 am

Revy peaks in at him hopeing that he wouldnt notice her, she left and began to walk into her room.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 12:50 am

Tenshin was fast asleep but he was a silient and light sleeper. " Tenshin you ass hole." " Funny the one calling me a ass hole is h e one stuck in my body, i should just kil myself maybe that would make you think huh you idoit bijuu." Tenshin says in his head. Tenshin sleeping body begin to smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 12:56 am

Revy lays in her bed and falls asleep without the blanket over herself. She fell asleep curled up a bit, 1 hand in a fist up naxt to her head and another under her side near her stomach, Altier and Kyubo go to a hidden room in the building, they lay down or strange looking boards, as they lay there they regenerate theyre chakra from eny lost chakra from battle.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 1:00 am

Tenshin wakes up after talking to the bijuu after awhile. Tenshin stnds up and walks into Revy room to find her sleep. He then walks past her room and goes in search of a Training room so he can have a quick Spar with himself. Tenshin was now walkin around the mansion but cant find shit but room and rooms and more rooms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 1:13 am

Altier opens his eyes and jumps up, he then dissapears and re-apears next to Tenshin, "Follow me, ill take you where your looking for" Altier said as he began to walk down the hall, he stoped at a single door seperated from all the others and opend it, it led to a training room with punching bags, sword training spots and just about enything. "You can train here" He said as he began to walk in.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 1:18 am

Tenshin looked at the puppet. "Whats your name and how you know what i was earching for." Tenshin say as he walksin behind the puppet confused of how he knew what Tenhin wanted to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 1:58 am

"My name is Altier" he said as he showed Tenshin the room he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 2:13 am

"Thx" Tenshin then took off his jacket and begin to spar with him self. Tenshin created 5 Shadow clones. "Okay i wont all of you to fight at diffrent post, with 2x as harder then we normaly do and then when your done come back to me so when its over ill feel 10x as tired then before and ill be even more stronger later on." Tenshin says as they all split up and work on diffrent Atributs for 10 hours straight. (Ten hours later) Tenshin very tired and needs sleep the last thing he saw before he past out was Revy face looking at him with a smile on her face, because how hard he trained today, then he saw Altier and Kyubo carrying him to her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 3:14 am

Revy fell asleep before Kyubo and Altier took Tenshin to Revys room, Altier and Kyubo carried Tenshin to Revys room

Kyubo: hey watch thissle be funny.

Altier: im not sure she would like that.

Kyubo puts Tenshin right next to Revy in her bed, he then turned Tenshin on his side and put his arm around Revys shoulders, Revys face was at Tenshins neck, they were both still asleep un-aware of this, Kyubo then inched Revy a little closer to tenshin so they were slmost touching.

Kyubo: haha, look at them XD Kyubo tried to hold back from cracking up while altier just leaves the room, Kyubo and Altier dissapear instantly.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 3:17 am

Tenshin very tired and doesnt notice a thing. Tenshin is smiling while he is sleep because he knows he gotten stronger. Tenshin then just started to talk to his bijuu again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 3:22 am

Revy opend her eyes slowly, it was morning and she had just woke up. as soon as she opens her eyes she looks up a bit and sees Tenshin right infront of her asleep. she quickly jumps up screamin. meanwhile in a few rooms away Kyubo is cracking up roleing all over the floor from her scream. Revy jumps up and realizes shes in nothing but white panties and a white big t-shirt, she screams even louder,

Kyubo: HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE THATS TO MUCH XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Altier: what do you find so funny about her being in one of those positions?
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 3:25 am

Tenshin wakes up from the screaming he feel out the bed. "Aw lady whats with all the screamy and how the hell i get in here." Tenshin says confused. Tenshin then hears Kyubo laughing. " Dam Kyubo did this." Tenshin said remember the lst thing he saw before he past out from all the training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 3:33 am

While Kyubo was laughing so hard he accidently used his chakra to switch himself out, the seductress doll took his place, the seductress doll began to mess with Revys head useing the chakra she had, she chaneld it into her head through the walls, Revys eyes became black, she then steped off the bed and got ontop of Tenshin while he was on the floor, she bent over and whisperd something in his ear so low that even he wouldnt know what it was, she licked Tenshins cheak and got her face very close to Tenshins, Altier smacked the seductress doll on the back wich canceld the flow of chakra to revys head, Revy came to her sences and saw herself on Tenshin in his face, her face turned bright read and she passed out on him.

Altier: ok thats enough Seiteki

Seiteki: aww i was only haveing a little fun..

Altier: it figures Revy was paired with the most trouble makeing dolls there is...

Seiteki switched herself back out and brought Kyubo back.

Kyubo: Whatd i miss?
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 3:38 am

Tenshin found Revy on top of him past out after she seem to have licked him maybe even kissed him. Tenshin started to blush once she fanted cause he began to feel her body pressing gainst his. Tenshin then picked Revy up and placed her in the bed. Tenshin then went to the diolls room. "WTF was that all about!!!???" TEnshin yells at Kyubo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 3:40 am

Kyubo: hey hey that wasnt me!...well maby half of it was but...that was all Seiteki

Altier: for once hes telling the truth... Altier begins to read a book
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 3:41 am

Tenshin walks out the room a bit mad but happy. Tenshin then walks back into Revy room and sits at a desk where he started to do a bit of research.

Last edited by Tenshin Nara on Sat 04 Jul 2009, 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 3:46 am

Revy wakes up with her face in her pillow, she sits up and licks her lips a little, "Why do i have a strange taste in my mouth" she sais as she stands up and sees what Tenshin is doing
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 3:48 am

" You have a strange taste in your mouth cause your dam pupets made you try and you know have sex with me, but it failed the puppet failed to complete it." Tenshin says looking at Revy blushing Tenshin then turned around hiding his blushing. " I hate this" Tenshin says in his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 3:50 am

Revy jumps back, "WHAT!?, nothing happend right???" she said as she began to blush uncontroleably
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 3:59 am

Tenshin smiled. "No my lady nothing happened bu when you jumped on top of me i was in shock but when it was over i heard Kyubo laugh so i knew something was up. " Tenshin says as he then gets up and picks his sword off the ground and place it in its holderlocated on Tenshin back. Tenshin then stood there blushing again just a Revy was but this time he didn know he was blushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 4:44 pm

"ooohhhh...so you liiikkeeed it? its written all over your face" Revy started laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 7:07 pm

kamoku was getting bored. he didnt know where the guy was, all he had was a hunch that it was somewhere around these rocked. he changed back to his normal figure. white hair ect. he slipped on his akatsuki robe and crawled out of the the log. " pfft, ill leave the stupid watching to deathwave. i have 12 different patients that need stupid surgery and another that has to have lyposuction. i dont have time for this." kamoku grumbled, taking out his agenda book and crossing off a few apointments. " jeez, and then i have to deal with the demon chicks insomnia...eh...." he sighed and tucked away the book. talking and raving to himself like he always did. he began walking down the path to the village. "....but first i have to get stupid supplies for the surgeries...hm. i think i should burn down the hospital over there. eh, kill two birds with one stone."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 10:23 pm

Tenshin blushed a bit more and turned away. Tenshin then calmed down and looked at Revy. " So what if i did it was a once in a life time thing." Tenshin says as he smiles at Revy. " You liked it as well your blushing to you know. Tenshin says smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next