Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 8:59 pm

Tenshin hair blew in the wind and he becme a bit cold. Tenshin then raised his right hand and as soon as he did this his blade came ripping straight thew the wall and right into his hand. "Um ill fix that i guess." Tenshin then stabed his sword into the ground infront of him and did a few handsigns. Coming to the end on the last handsign the sword started to become ingulfed in flames, then a the flames startedto rise to the roof and spin around around the sword. Tenshin then incased his body in flame chaka and then grabed the sword , as he did this flame ingulfed his body. Tenshin then cancled the jutsu and was started to feel warmer. Tenshin then stoped his flame chakra and then the fire vanished. Tenshin was now steaming more then before. Tenshin then looked at Revy. "Why are you so quiet lady." Tenshin said as he looked at her for a bit before he stood up and then walked towards her.

Justu Name: Sword Of Fire
Element: Fire
Description: After the user does a string of hand signs and thrusts a sword into the ground a large wall of fire will emerge around an opponent. The fire can not be frozen or destroyed by water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 9:10 pm

kamoku followed them, turning his body to the same color as the background. he may not be good at hand to hand, but he did well at taking the upper hand. with or without his wilow powers. lets see, he had waited 5 hours and acording to his senses, their smell ended at the water shower by the trail.
kamoku ran down the trail to where the scent stopped. it was by a big rock. "great, just great. its either under the rock or its stupid poral shit." he mumbled, keeping his right hand on his own portal. his box. he sighed. "jeez, ahwell...at least i can just wait." he mumbled. turning to his favorite form. a neko boy with ears. he had seen this look at some convention and they kind of looked cool. though not well for looking menacing. he sat in another tree by hollowing it out and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 9:17 pm

Revy remained silent as Tenshin walked torwards her.

oop: Kamoku thats impossible to find it like that, before entering i made it rain wich washes all smells away, i also used rain blind wich completly hid me and Tenshin, its impossible to follow us after useing that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 9:19 pm

(( you didnt say everywhere. so i assumed it was just in that area. the smells stopped at that point. meaning i cant smell anything on the rock or anywhere. which usually means i dont know where you were. plus, im just here to gather info. i dont want to get killed.))
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 9:26 pm

Tenshin sits right beside REvy and looks at her with no emotion. "Why are you so shy is it because you seen my body or what." Tenshin ays as he looks at Revy." And why are you blushing so much. Around me now you been doing this ever since you seen me naked." Tenshin says in a calm tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 9:33 pm

Revy sais very softly, "I..never had eny human friends or even have experiance with another human so....im not use to it" She sais as she looks down
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 10:08 pm

Tenshin then look at Revy. Tenshin then smiled. "So i am your first friend and room mate you have had." Tenshin said looking at Revy. Tenshin then looked at Revy smiling and straching his head. Tenshin then started to fill akward being half naked around Revy with only a towel on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 10:17 pm

Revy noded her head and continues to look down, she was afraid to look over because if she did the first thing she would see was a naked well built chest, shed have to look up a bit to see his face, so she kept her head down the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 10:32 pm

Tenshin seen how shy she was so he dicided to do something, Tenshinmoved closer to Revy and then kissed her on the check. "Stop being so shy lady i not a mean guy you know. Only sometimes." Tenshin said as he smiled a bit trying to hide his blush, so she wouldnt notice he was blushing. Tenshin then just calmed his emotion down so his blush would go away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 10:37 pm

Revy started shakeing uncontroleably, her face turned very bright red, she wasnt able to take it enymore so she simply passed out, she fell back on the bed with her arms down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 10:45 pm

Tenshin watched as she pasted out. "Revy .... Revy... Revy!!! Hum i guess she couldnt handle my kiss, She must realy like me. " Tenshin says as he looked at her body. Tenshin then looked away. " Kyubo i need my clothing please." Tenshin says as he walks towards the door hoping he would walk right there with his clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 10:53 pm

Kyubo appeard right infront of Tenshin

Kyubo: You cloths are not clean yet.. Kyubo then dissapeard as Altier appeard holding a set of cloths for Tenshin, the shirt was black with red rip designs going across the shoulders, and the pants were black and loose

Altier: You can wear these until theyre clean..blood is very hard to get out of cloths Altier said as he dissapeard
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 11:03 pm

Tenshin took the clothing. Tenshin walked into his room and then got dress he came back to find thatshe was still laying down Tenshin then layed down at the bottom part of her bed and just looked up at the ceiling. Tenshin became bored and tired and just feel asleep on her bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 11:09 pm

Revy fell asleep while passed out, she rolled over right next to Tenshin hitting him right in the stomach with her hand, she remaind asleep while she was right next to him not even knowing.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 11:16 pm

While he was asleep he didnt feel a thing Tenshin just kept on sleeping. Tenshin was having a dream he was fighting and he was so far winning. Tenshin was fighting in the dark at night time against a Ninja who seemed to use alot of water jutsus, So he had the advantage for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 11:22 pm

Revy started to open her eyes slowly, she realized that she was sleeping right next to Tenshin with her hand across him, she quickly jumped up and started to look around, she turned around and looked at him, she sat on the bed next to him and watched him as he slept.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 11:27 pm

Tenshin was still admiring his fight with the unknown Ninja Tenshin then just did a lightning base jutsu and killed the Ninja. Tenshin then laughed in his dream after the kill. After worders Tenshin began to feel like he was being watched. Tenshin then woke up and the first thing he seen was Revy looking at him. This scared him and Tenshin jumped out the bed and feel on his blade. The blade stabed him straight threw his leg. Tenshin felt no pain out of it. He then just ripped his shirt and then took a grip of the blade and ripped it out his leg. HHe then grabbed the peice he ripped off and wrappe it around his leg. " Revy do your puppets know any healing jutsus." Tenshin says as he beging to stand up limping a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 11:32 pm

Revy jumped back as the blood spilled on the floor, she put her hands over her mouth, "L...lay down on the bed" She said as she called Kyubo. she then did a few handseals infront of Kyubo wich made him dissapear, a female doll with long brown hair in a priestess outfit apeard, she sat down on the bed next to Tenshin and put her hands over the wound, a yellow light started to glow from her hands, the would began to heal at a incredibly fast rate.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 11:39 pm

Tenshin smiled. "Hahaha why are you so scared of blood it normal i get stabed plenty of times i amune to the pain it doesnt hurt me at all." Tenshin says as he takes off his shirt. "Look at all the scars and slashes i got on my back, thats from training be myself with dozens of shaodw clones it was me vs all my shadow clones they hit me but it didnt hurt badly. Buti have one stab i happened to survive from this blade." Tenshin shows a perfect stab mark in his chest and it went straight threw his back. " Its how i got my bijuu and this blade it stabbed me thru the heart, i died but then i was talking to my bijuu and then i woke up still inbeded in my chesti ripped it out with my hand and then it healed thx to the bijuu with in me." Tenshin says as he looked into Revy eyes. "Are you scared for me?" Tenshin asked in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 11:45 pm

The priestess finished healing the leg, it was good as new without even a scar, Revy did a few more hand signs and the priestess dissapeard, Kyubo was left standing there until he vanished, Revy then turned to Tenshin, "Are you ok?" Revy asked.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 11:50 pm

Tenshin smiled. "Yeah i am great good as new." Tenshin then walked towards Revy. Tenshin placed both his hands on each of her shoulder." Tell me lady why you so shy around me." Tenshin says in a calm voice wondering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 11:51 pm

"I...i dont know.." Revy said as she tilted her head down
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 11:59 pm

Tenshin left her head u and looked in her eyes again. " You do know thats why you keep looking down." Tenshin says as he looks her directly in her eyes. The moment seem just right the sunlight was hitting them at a right angle and it seem so perfected yet so sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 12:30 am

Revy didnt know what to say, right at that moment Altier appeard with Revys cloths and Tenshins cloths, Revy put hers on her bed and left them there. Revy walked out of the room and up a long spiral staircase, she enterd strange looking door, there was a cabinet above wich strange looking tools in them, Revy tried to reach the top to grab the sizors but she couldnt, she stood on a chair to reach them but the chairleg broke and she fell. I hate being short... Revy said to herself as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 12:33 am

Tenshin followed her up the stairs after he put on his clothes. Tenshin then got the sizors she was reaching for. Tenshin started to spin them around on the palm of his hand and then stoped it on the blade and pointed the handle at her for her to grab. Tenshin was pretty handy with anything that was sharp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next