Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:09 am

Tenshin looked at her. "You wanna go to the Hotsprings." Tenshin says as he looks at her. Tenshin was down to go anywhere as long as she was his date for the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:25 am

"yea" Revy sais as she begins to walk in the direction of the hotsprings.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:48 am

When they arrived the seperated becuase off the bathroom they had to change in was seprate. Tenshin went in and changed clothes and then stepped out with no clothes on completely naked with only a towel on. Tenshin then sat down in the hotsprings and waited on her to show up but it seem to have taken her a long time to dress or something, but he was getting annoyed on the wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:59 am

Revy walked out with a towel around her, i didnt think that male and female both shared 1 springs Revy said in her head, her face turned a little red, she stepped down into the springs and sat down in it on the opposite side of Tenshin.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 1:21 am

Tenshin looke at Revy then started to blush a bit cause this was his first time he looked at her real nice body. Tenshin started was blushing badly when he seen her step into the hotsprings. Tenshin just put his face under the water and just closed his eyes and started to think to himself. "Am i realy doing this to myself she is so beautiful." Tenshin said in his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 1:26 am

The moment was silent, the waitress asked if Revy wanted eny wine, Revy took a few small cups of it. she wonderd why Tenshin was so quiet, she moved over right next to tenshin.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 1:41 am

Tenshin looked towards Revy and then started to move closer to her. He was so close he could feel her body (Mostly her breast) pressed against his body. Teshin was blushing a bit and then he just moved in and kissed her again. " So do you like me." Tenshin says as he kisses her again o the lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 1:49 am

Revy just couldnt hold it back enymore, the steam got to her head and she was a little light headed from the wine, she fliped over and sat on Tenshins lap, she wraped her arms around him, got up close to him and kissed him. Revy came to, she backed up far, "I...i didnt mean to burst out like that..im srry.." she said very quietly while looking down.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 1:56 am

Tenshin felt as something under his towel started to grow. Tenshin then looked at Revy and started to kiss her again. Tenshin then just smiled and looked at her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 2:02 am

Revy wrapped her arms around Tenshins neck and pulled herself up a bit, she began to kiss him a lot, without even realizeing it, her towel began to slide down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 2:06 am

Tenshin stared to kiss her and run his hand up her thigh. Tenshin then grabed her towel from the back and was about to remove it. " I cant elieve this at all." Tenshin says in his head. " OMG i did not just walk in on this shit." " Get out my fucking head and you would have never seen it you stupid Bijuu." Tenshin says in his head. Tenshin then put his hand on her back and started to remove the towel but first he had to un do the not she tied in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 2:16 am

[Topic Closed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6