Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 8:06 pm

Revy and Tenshin walked for hours, they finaly came across a huge rocky mountain pass, Revy started to walk up the mountain with Tenshin behind her.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 5:27 am

Tenshin waited at the mountain top for her then he looked out into the sunset. When she finaly got up the mountain Tenshin looked at her." Hum it took you forever you know just to get up here." Tenshin then looked at her and stared to walk along side her with nothing to say again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 3:12 pm

Revy stayed quiet, they walked for a little longer up the mountain. "Stop here.." Revy said as she put her hands together and began to make it rain, she then used a jutsu to make it rain in sheets completly hideing Tenshin and Revy "Follow me now before this rain lets up" Revy quickly dissapeard

Name: Kouuton • Jinkoukouu (Rain Release • Artificial Rain)
Element: Water
Description: Simply put, this jutsu makes it rain. The rain is normal and not increased in any way. Thus, it costs an unnoticeable portion of chakra. Rains for thirty Posts.

Name: Kouuton • Kouu Buraindo (Rain Release • Rain Blind)
Element: Water
Description: Kouu Buraindo is a jutsu for a quick escape. Upon executing the hand seals for this technique, a flash rain appears, coming down in sheets, to blanket your getaway. Repeated users of this jutsu are fond of using Kawarimi to replace them with a splash of water. The flash rain may catch you off guard and daze you for a moment, even if you expect it.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 3:27 pm

Tenshin begins to walk as she says follow me then in a flash He was gone and now he was jogging right behind Revy since he was pretty fast he had to slow down. As he rn he remember the past he had when he used to be a demon slayer, even do he still is it doesnt seem so interesting like that past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 3:37 pm

Revy stops infront of a huge rock conected to the mountain, she pulls a type of key off her neck with a chain on it, she hands it to Tenshin, "You will need this to enter..no matter how good your sences or abilitys are no one will ever find this spot or be able to enter it without this key" Revy puts her hand on the rock and vanishes into it.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 3:57 pm

Tenshin then grabs the key. "What ami suposed to do now she just vanished. " Tenshin says in his head looking at the key. Tenshin then just sits done on the nerby rock and then places his hand down on it with the key by his side. A portal then opens upwhere he was sitting and he then started to fall in. Tenshin just relaxed and feel back with his leg close together and his arm up making a cross with his body. Tenshin then noticed voices talking he thought he must have been close to the end. Tenshin then put his body into a cannin ball and begin to flip. When he came out the portal he landed kinda kneeling down. Tenshin then looked up to find Revy and the two puppets standing there, looking at his arrival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 4:04 pm

The place they just enterd is very well light up, it looks like a very rich mansion with chandaleers hanging down and expensive looking decorations, Revy begins to walk to a door located in the back of the room.

Kyubo: REVY WHYD YOU BRING A OUTSIDER HERE!!??

Altier: .....

"Dont worry...im sure he can keep a secret" Revy said as she enterd the door.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 4:09 pm

Tenshin gave seen that the only one that seem to hate Tenshin was the one with the gaint sword.Tenshin then looked at him and gave him a cocky grin. With that Tenshin started to walk and follow Revy. "So this is your place not bad, not bad at all." Tenshin then gripped his sword and looked at the puppet again who hated Tenshin. " I be glad to fight you if thats wht your aiming at." Tenshin said in a cocky voice towards the puppet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 4:14 pm

Kyubo: Well i guess if Revy trusts you then i dont care. Kyubo then dissapeard in a flash.

Altier: Its just that this place is suppose to be hidden, only Revy or her dolls should know about it

Altier begins to walk to the other side of the room and enters a diffrent door. Revy opens the door she was walking to and closes it behind her.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 4:25 pm

Tenshin walks to a near by room away from everybody and just happens to find a room thats looks almost like his nothing but a desk pool table a bathroom to take showers in, and a music box all he needed. Tenshin then walks into the room and turns on some rock music, it was a song called indestrutible by Disturbed playing. Tenshin then started to rock out all the way to the desk and sat down on the chair and he then threw his foot up on the desk. "Hum i could get used to this place." Tenshin says aloud with the music blastin so nobody heard him but himself. Tenshin then just closed his eyes and banged his head a bit to the music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 4:33 pm

Revy hears music playing, she closes her closet and leaves the room and follows it, she walks into the room where Tenshin was and stares at him blankly. "This room is incomplete...it was never finished, thats why it looks like this" Revy sais as she looks over at the music box
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 4:37 pm

Tenshin looked up and smiled at REvy. Tenshin then kicked off the desk and fliped and landed behind the chair he was sitting on. Tenshin then walked ver to themusic box and turned it down some so she can hear him when he talks. "Dont worry i can make this my room for when i come over every now and then. It just perfect everything i need. Room to fight and room to eat and room to just relax in." Tenshin says as he walks back to is chair and sets down again kicking his feet back up on the Desk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 4:51 pm

Revy simply nods her head, "You can look around more if you like" She sais as she closes the door and walks into another door right next to the room Tenshin was in, it was Revys bedroom, she sat on her bed and started to undress, Revy never had real friends, the dolls were her only friends shes ever had so she dosnt know what to do and what not to do around an actual human being, Kyubo apeard next to revy, he took her armor to take it to the roof of the place and get it washed out and dried off from the rain, Revy put on baggy pants and a t-shirt, she then looked at a burnt up picture with what looks like 2 people standing there, but the picture was to burnt to tell who they were.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 5:02 pm

Tenshin was in his room sitting down then noticed his clothing was bloody. Tenshin then took off all his clothes and threw his sword at the wall making half of it go straight threw it into another room. Tenshin was completly naked and was walking around the room looking for a towel or something for him to take a shower. Tenshin then dicided to make his room steamy so he went to the bathroom that was in his room and turned on th water Tenshin then waite a few min. and seen that it was starting over flud in the bathroom when the water hit the floor Tenshin did some hand signs real fastand then shot a jet of fire fromhis mouth nto the water making his room steamy now since the bathroom door was open. " Revy !!!" Tenshin yelled out standing up in front of the door wanting on her to come in. He was useing the steam as his cover u for now so that she culdnt see a thing just his uppebody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 5:06 pm

Revy stood up and ran into the next room, once she opend the door to Tenshins room she looked at him, as soon as she looked at him she realized that nothing was covering him but steam, right under her eyes and across her nose quickly became red, she slamed the door closed not knowing what to do, she smacked her face a bit trying to stop herself from blushing.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 5:10 pm

Tenshin then stood there looking confused. "Did she just blush." Tenshin said in his mind. "Revy see your shy so i going to just say can you give me a towel i need a shower and then i gotta go wash my clothes so can you get me a towel." Tenshin say as he walks towards the door and grabs the handle about to open the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 5:13 pm

Revy sees the door handle turning, she turns around trying not to look back.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 5:26 pm

Tenshin opens the door and sees Revy whith her back turned to him. Tenshin then just looks at her and see she is still hiding from him. Tenshin then just turns around and puts a jacket around his body covering up a little bit of his body. Tenshin then places his hands on REvy shoulder. " I am covered u now, Can you gt me a towel please so i can take a shower." Tenshin says with a smile on his face. Tenshin then turns arund leaving his door open for Revy to come in when she got his towel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 5:29 pm

Altier apears right infront of Revy, he bends down a bit to be face to face with her

Altier: Heres a towel..

Altier hands Revy the towel, Revy then walks into the room slowly holding the blue folded up towel in her hands, she hands it to Tenshin.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 8:13 pm

Tenshin take the towel then removes his jacket and since the steam is gone now Revy can she Tenshin naked. Tenshin doesnt mind do he just turns around and walks into the bathroom and justs hopes in the shower.

((Sorry for short post and the nudity lol))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 8:31 pm

The middle of Revys face glows red very fast, she quickly runs into her room and jumps into her bed putting her head under her pillow. So thats what a males body looks like she thinks in her head as she sits up.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 8:35 pm

Tenshin steps out the shower and grabs his towel and wrapps it around his waist then walks out the bathroom and picks up his clothes off the floor. Tenshin then walks towards Revy room and sees she sitting on her bed. " Um you didnt close the door so i deided to come in. Do you know where i can wash these at?" Tenshin asked as he looks at how red her face is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 8:38 pm

Kyubo apears next to Tenshin with his hand out

Kyubo: Ill take them for you. He said as Revy just sits there watching them
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 8:41 pm

Tenshin smiles and looks at the puppet. Tenshin hands the clothes to the puppet . "Why so nice now at first you hated me and by the way whats your name." Tenshin says in a cocky voice again. Tenshin then begins to walk towards Revy with only his Towel on and his body was still steamying after the shower, maybe because he was still wet on his back and shoulders still. Tenshin then sat down on the floor faceing the opposite way of her so she cant see whats under his towel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 8:51 pm

Revy just sat on her bed not knowing what to say to Tenshin, she looked down at him for a second then looked at Kyubo

Kyubo: My name is Kyubo he quickly dissapeard right after saying that.

as Kyubo dissapeard it caused the air to blow around a bit, Revys tan baggy pants swished around a bit, her green t-shirt blew to the side following her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next