Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 11:04 pm

Recy hides her face and leaves the room dissapearing in the palace.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 11:28 pm

Tenshin follows where Revy goes. Tenshin then grabs her by the hand and then pulls her towards him Tenshin then looked at her in the eye. Tenshin then bend over and gave her a kiss on her lips making it a bet passionate kiss as well. Tenshin then stoped at looked at Revy straight in the eye. "You realy gotta stop hiding your emotions." Tenshin says as he blushed a bit after the kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 11:31 pm

After recieving the kiss Revy falls back and passes out again, her face is bright red while she lays on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 11:34 pm

"Aw My gawd." Tenshin says as he looks at her. " A Alteri why does she keep passing out every time my lips or even my body touches her." Tenshin says then begins to think." Am i that bad of a kisser." Tenshin says in his head. Tenshin then lefts her body up and begins to walk waiting waiting on Alteri to come and answer his question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 11:35 pm

Altier appears right next to Tenshin, "She has never had human contact before, she grew up hated by humans because of her ability, she lived on her own year after year banished from villages, her powers are one of a kind" He sais then simply dissapears.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 11:41 pm

Tenshin then carried her to her room and sat her down on the bed where he allowed her to rest. "I wonder how can i make her confertable around me wait am i falling for her." Tenshin turns around looks at her. " I cant be aw i become just like him after all fallen for a human." Tenshin says as he then jut watches as she sleeps she looked so cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 11:43 pm

Revy remained asleep.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 11:59 pm

Tenshin kepted watching how how cute and sexy body as she was turning in the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:02 am

Reby turns back and forth on the bed asleep, she then rolled on her stomach and stayed in that position
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:27 am

Tenshin got up and looked at her body then left the room. Tenshin was feeling something over power him. Tenshin seemed to have feel in love with this girl but he doesnt want to Tenshin doesnt wanna love this girl even do she is cool and a pretty young ladie. Tenshin then looked at her again and started to smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:31 am

Revy began to wake up slowly, she rubbed her eyes as she looked around the room, she wonderd where Tenshin went.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:38 am

After a few mins Tenshin came back into the roo. Tenshin seen she was finaly awake. "You keep passing out the tenser the emotion around get high." Tenshin says as he looks at her. Tenshin then goes sit down on the bed and looks at her. "Why are you scared to get emotionaly close to me, or am i that bad of a kisser." Tenhin says laughing and scratching his head a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:44 am

Revy rubbed her arm and stayed quiet, her arm was a little red from when she fell.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 12:58 am

Tenshin looked at Revy. "You never answer my questions." Tenshin sais as he then just walked away and stood at the door way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 1:02 am

"I.....i dont know what to say...." Revy said as she rubbed her arm
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 1:19 am

Tenshin looked at her and then started to think. " Um... Do you anna go out with me ..... and maybe get a drink.....!???" Tenshin sayed in a calm tone. Trying to ask her out in a calm way as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 2:26 am

"umm......." Revy started tp think
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 1:11 pm

Tenshin stood and watched revy. "Um if you dont wanna go i can like maybe make us something to eat." Tenshin says as he looks at Revy Tenshin kinda liked this girl and realy wanted to show her this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 10:04 pm

"well what do you want to do?" Revy said as she looked up at Tenshin
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 10:42 pm

Tenshin looked down at revy. Tenshin begin to place both his hand s on each side of her waist. " Well wha i realy wanna do is stay here and sleep but my heart wants to show you how i realy feel about you and go out somewhere like a Ramen shop." Tenshin said as he looked at her in her eyes. "Tenshin moved half way into close to her then stoped cause he didnt wanna kiss her again and she didnt feel the same so he stoped and then looked to her eyes again. " Before i do this tell me lady... I mean Revy do you like me." Tenshin said hopen to get a good anwser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 10:46 pm

Revy stepped back and put her hands behind her, her face was a little red, "Youl have to find out for yourself" Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Thhihik

Well ill go wherever you wanna go
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 10:53 pm

Tenshin smiled and looked at her. " Hum wow lady looks who is laying hard to get, sounds just like my type." Tenshin says as he starts to giggl a bit in a cocky way. Tenshin then took his arm and placed it over Revy shoulder. Tenshin then started to walk making Revy walk with him on his side like if she was his lady. Tenshin then walked out side with her. "I forgot how the hell do we get out of this place." Tenshin says confused as he takes his arm off of her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 10:58 pm

Revy stoped, she was still wearing what Kyubo put on her before, she completly forgot she was wearing it, "Um..hold on.." Revys face turns a little red from what she had on, she ran into her room, closed her door and changed into her armor cloths, cut off brownish-black sleeves with white bandage wraped recklesly around them, she wrapped her chest and her stomach and put on the wripped up long clothlike skirt with the bagy brownish-black pants on under it (Look at avatar to see her cloths), she then walks out and shiefs her sword on her back, the sword is shiefd useing a tiny bit of chakra, there isnt actualy a shief it just attaches there like a magnet, she grabed Tenshin by the arm and draged him to the front doot, she put her hand on it opening a portal that leads to right above Konoha, "Get ready for a fall once you enter this" Revy leaped through the portal, she appeard in the air above konoha, she then dissapeard and re-appeard on the roof of a building out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 11:35 pm

Tenshin jumps into the portal and then starts to speed straight down Tenshin seen Konoha and then just started to drop like a bomb. Tenshin then did somehand signs as soon as he got very very very close to the ground a black flame ball was created in Tenshin hands it started to sound like thousands of birds. Tenshin then slammed down into the ground with it creating a gaint cratter and a smoke screen. People gathered around the cratter and waited for the smoke to clear up and see what just came down out of no where. Tenshin then walked out of it and was getting looked at y many people. Tenshin just smiled and then jumped up high and feel on a rooftop and started to move fast towards Revy. " Sorry for that i love to make an entrance." Tenshin says as he grabs Revy hand and begins to hold it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 11:48 pm

damnit....your lucky your anbu or wed have them all over us.. Revy hops off the building. "Where do you wanna go? i hear this place has a nice hotsprings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)   Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing on a Tree Top outside of Town (Private)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next