Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Sep 2008, 7:45 pm

"Agreed! I am right behind you mate!" Kugo said cheerfully, looking over toward his teammate. They didn't talk much, and he was a solo guy. He also intimidated Kugo, causing Kugo not to ask him to train or do missions. So they didn't know each other well, But Kugo knew of Kisho's abilities and knew he was someone to fear in a fight.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Sep 2008, 8:16 pm

Toshiro appeared on the far end of the battlefield, ready for an attack if anything happened, bandages still around his torso and arms, his cloak surrounding it completely, his chakra flowing a bit roughly. He knew if this war actually broke out, this might be the end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Sep 2008, 8:25 pm

"toshiro get back to the hospital kisho kugo if you cant handle negotiations leave and i will call you back when i am ready for this to begin and so are the others"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Sep 2008, 8:29 pm

Toshiro began to walk towards the village, a notion that he couldn't last very long out here, so he did what he was told, going back to the hospital, the pain from earlier coming back, but managed to escape the area, within the 'Body Flicker Technique'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Sep 2008, 8:30 pm

i have a feeling this is over
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Sep 2008, 8:30 pm

Kisho stood up straight as me moved his hand from over his sword back to his side and said "what waste of time, next time you call me, it better be for a damn good reason" he turned around and walked out of the area, glancing at Kitaro with an extremely agitated and angry look on his face as he did so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Sep 2008, 8:33 pm

ok kisho how about this ill make it up to you with a battle
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Sep 2008, 8:36 pm

he smirked as he passed kitaro and said "your on" walking through the gates and off into the town
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Sep 2008, 8:37 pm

(you get to make the topic kisho)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 11:11 am

Eiichiro sat on his hunkers and watched Kitaro follow Kiso into town, " I think I'm going to earth country" he
growled as he stood up, took one last look at the city gates before walking off in the direction of earth country.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 3:48 pm

Satoshi yawned and began to walk away too. "Whatever, guys. You know where to find me." He called back as he got further from the group.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 1:04 pm

(okay now akataski and stone attack) wes charged at kitaro with the staff of joushin ready at full strength
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 1:24 pm

Kitaro appeared about 100ft. behind wes

"you dont want to fight me wes and i dont want to fight you call this attack off please"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 2:29 pm

Wes noticed something flitting round his head being buffeted by the breeze. The thing was a paper
swallow. It fluttered in front of Wes and folded itself opened, there was writing on it, two words ... Guess
Who
. He barely had any time to read it before it refolded itself and exploded, a foot away from his nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 2:58 pm

Appearing a bit away from the fight, the male simply set out his chakra in a web form on the ground, sensing the area's opponents and their chakra levels.. He would only get in the way, but he had to help! So, the male weaved a few hand seals. Once these hand seals were complete. strings of chakra attached themselves to the kunai in his holster. By making a few gestures with his fingers and arms, he sent the kunai flying toward the male known as Wes Mang. These kunai circled high above, waiting for the time they needed to fall on him.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 3:43 pm

Wes used his harden jutsu has soon has he saww th thing above his head he had no intention of reading it the exploshin didnt fase him and the kuni bounced off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 3:44 pm

Kitaro stood behind wes

"listen to me i dont want to hurt you or fight you so just call it off and leave"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 3:46 pm

"No" wes stabbed his staff of joushin backwards with lighting fast speed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 3:47 pm

lightning speed combined with dodging practice allowed him to avoid the blow and appear 35 ft. behind wes

"revenge is such a bad cause"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 3:49 pm

Wes removed his wieghts and he was able to move has fast has kitaro and he charged full speed with the staff at power
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 3:50 pm

kitaro dissapeared completely with lightning tele

"im faster wes and dont try to deny it this is the stupidest war i have ever seen"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 3:53 pm

"fine you can move fast enough to protect youself, but ..." Wes moved as fast as he could and aperead behind kugo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 3:57 pm

"your right wes i cant protect kugo and myself and all the others and as said before you now can kill him if you can defeat him in combat (no offense kugo and i hope you dont get mad) but this is all i can do i would give myself for this village and these people but listen wes sometimes you take things to far"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 4:01 pm

"oh shut up you self rightous phlandering prostute" wes to out a kuni and threw one at every one there but shu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 4:02 pm

"calm down wes and let us agree to a treaty we can both sign and be content with"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next