Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2008, 5:16 pm

"we both know that isnt going to happen...so this is the last of negotiations will you pull out or do we have to battle on this ground"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2008, 10:30 pm

Kisho appeared next to Kitaro with an angry look on his face "this better be wor.." his voice trailed off as he saw the akatsuki and 9 dragons, a small, evil grin came over his face as he said "are they here for the reason i think they are" he turned to Kitaro and asked "if so, am i allowed to use lethal force"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 12:52 am

His embodiment flashed, leaning against a large rock, keeping his pain within himself, looking to itachi with his left eye, his right eye covered, as always, "I'm here Itachi-Senpai, I'm ready to kick these guys to oblivi~" he stopped, clutching his left side, "I'll be fine, I'm willing to give my all to win this war for the akatsuki!" he shouted, a formation of chakra forming from his chakra network, showing around his body, with anger built up inside of him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 10:29 am

"kisho lethal force permitted just dont beat them all to bad"
Back to top Go down
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: E Rank
Village: Hidden Leaf

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 10:55 am

"Nice to see you again, Kitaro. It's been a while," Shu said, appearing from the ground below them.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 1:02 pm

"this is going to be fun" he said as he adjusted his shoulders and cracked his knuckles "who's first" he looked around from person to person, wondering who was going to attack first
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 3:01 pm

"shu shouldve guessed we wouldnt always be on the same side but i guess i expected our alliance to last longer"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 4:25 pm

His eyes darted around the area, looking the Tsuchikage, Raikage, then to Itachi, "Itachi-senpai, give me enough time to build up some chakra, and I'll make sure this is ended quickly..." he said within his dark voice, moving his arms in a cross formation, his chakra beginning to build within his chakra network, growing stronger by the second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 9:29 pm

"I'd hate to ruin your fun, but it looks like my friends are outnumbered. You should really play fair." Kugo said jokingly as he appeared nect to Kisho."We are a team after all." He said with a wink. He pulled a scroll out of his back pouch, hoping to himself that he can survive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 10:14 pm

well hello kugo and toshiro listen ill kill all of you who get in my way if you continue building my chakra so before you attack and charge your chakra i would look back and think about why you are here and if you are really allies with who you have chosen to be allies with or against the enemies you have chosen as enemies for yourself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 10:27 pm

"Well that was completely confusing, but made sense. And hello Raikage-sama." The male said, bending his embodiment at the waist in a bow. He then straightened his embodiment. The male's right arm moved to push the headband up to his forehead, revealing black eyes that were as cold as ice. His oculars moved around the area, taking in all of his opponents."You all were scarier when I just saw through chakra." The male commented coldly, moving his left arm to take the scroll from his right hand, pealing it back so that it could be opened any second.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 10:39 pm

"This will be more interesting then when i fought against a Bijuu, but i guess i have to go full force..." he began to say, looking to all of the Cloud shinobi before him, "But unfortunately, it didn't go so well..." he said, hoping no one knew of the wounds he had after the battle, that are still there, but he is holding his grip on not letting his adversaries know, so he moved his left palm forward, then to his side, so does his right palm, "Kitaro, you know nothing about me, why should you even care?" he asked the Raikage before him, a small channel of chakra flowing through him with each passing second, secretly charging his chakra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 10:46 pm

"The air is thick with chakra...and yet no one else is coming to our aid!" Kugo said, shifting his embodiment back and forth from his left leg to his right with impatience.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 10:52 pm

If you want to see power..." he began to say, placing his left palm upon his headband covering his right eye, "And kitaro, if you know me, then you'll know what's going to happen next..." he finished saying, moving his headband slightly across his right eye, towards his forehead as part of his grey optical showed, a devastating mass of chakra flowing past all people of the area, his chakra flowing immensely through his chakra network, charging still, but secretly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 10:56 pm

"toshiro i understand you but listen to me now my lightning speed can protect me but not these genin you can damage the village badly by unleashing your power and i could do nothing to stop it from unleashing all i can do is either talk to you or fight and try to kill you so think about this before it happens"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 10:56 pm

Knowing instantly that the eye was covered for something, the male swiftly moved his right arm to the headband again, pushing it over his eyes. He pushed his chakra around the area, sensing the chakra levels and positions of anyone within twenty feet of him."Not good." He said as he awaited orders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 10:57 pm

"kugo if an attack comes respond full force but if not hold back"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 11:00 pm

"Will do sir." He said, instantly calming down. Any visible shaking or shifty movements ceased. Now the male could have been mistaken for a statue. He put all of his focus into expanding the area he could sense, allowing him to see all enemies. He prepared himself for a strike, bunching all muscles to move as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 11:01 pm

"you see toshiro we would like it if this would just simply end here and no blood would be spilled and only minor damage would be done"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 11:05 pm

He began to think, moving his left palm to his headband on his forehead, "This is a war..." he began to say quietly, "It needs to be fought, but it wouldn't happen..." he said once more quietly, placing both of his palms against his head, trying to think of what to do, 'Who should i listen to...' he began to think, other thoughts rushing past his mind, closing both of his eyes in an instant, his chakra slimming down lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 11:06 pm

"this can end here some wars need to be fought but this war is inspired by revenge i wont go into details until later but if you insist on fighting we will but toshiro you dont need to do this your abilities are powerful and i would hate for 1 of us to end here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 11:07 pm

This man is incredible! Is this someone I could become?... The male thought to himself, contemplating the kind of power this man could teach him. He slowly shook his head, reminding himself of his place and the mans. He opened the scroll completely, placing it on the ground in front of him, ready to use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 11:08 pm

"kugo withdraw the scroll" Kitaro said with a natural air of authority "do not imply battle where 1 is not needed"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 11:09 pm

A sweep of immense pain ripped through him, causing him to flinch down to his knees, clutching his head, trying not to scream in the pain he is suffering, "I know...But even if i was at my full extent, i could just..." he stopped, his muscles released from the tension, falling to his side, his eyes still closed, falling unconscious with all the pain rushing through him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 11:10 pm

"Yes sir...But...I would like to be prepared for something." He said. This was the kind of time the male loved the fact that his mind were his own and no one could read it. He rolled the scroll up, placing it back in the pouch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next