Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 11:10 pm

"kugo take this man to the hospital please i will stay and handle the remaining dragons with kisho and all other allies that arrive"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 11:12 pm

"Will do sir!" He said, eager to help the man he had just learned to respect. The male quickly jumped forward, grabbing up the man and disappearing before anyone could stop him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 11:13 pm

"thank you" Kitaro wispered and turned to the rest of the dragons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2008, 10:02 am

" What the hell is going on here ??? " said a voice from behind Kitaro. Eiichiro looked at the Kitaro then at
Wes " Oh I get it ??? " he smiled dangerously " Kitaro-sama who or what do you want me to kill ??? ". Eiichiro
was hunched over with his tounge hanging out and his fang showing. He looked more dog like than ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2008, 10:52 am

"good some tough backup is here *sigh* we may not need to battle but as of now it seems unavoidable so eiichiro stand ready and finger your kitana so your ready but do not imply that battle is necessary"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2008, 11:22 am

Eiichiro nodded and got ready to pounce , his fang showing clearly. " Whats this about 9 dragons ??? " he
whispered to Kitaro without turning his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2008, 11:23 am

"I believe someone high up in there command wanted revenge and went through the trouble of a whole war to get it" kitaro whispered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2008, 11:44 am

Eiichiro snarled at Wes in a doglike way. " Kitaro-sama , I've got a feeling he's behind all this " he said
glaring at Wes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2008, 11:47 am

"thats was my idea at first but if negotiations can end this there is no reason to point fingers but otherwise ill let you at it dont worry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2008, 11:55 am

" If a fight is unavoidable let me go for Wes " whispered Eiichiro tightening his leg muscles and adding
some extra spring into them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2008, 11:55 am

"dont imply an attack eiichiro we dont want the dragons to think we dont want to negotiate"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2008, 12:02 pm

Eiichiro nodded and loosened his muscles " O.K I understand , it would be better for anyone not to get hurt"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2008, 12:03 pm

"agreed"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2008, 1:41 pm

"i'm just waiting for the first sign of an attack" his right hand wast twitching over his sword hilt "us or them, someone just make the first move"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2008, 1:53 pm

if my messenger took his job seriously then a new ally will be here to help in about 3 minutes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2008, 1:58 pm

"You guys are pretty bold." A quiet voice echoed around the area. Moments later, a tall, slight man with black hair walked into view. He was wearing a black shirt with a neck-tight collar and tan-brown trousers. A long black cloth was tied around his head, covering his eyes. He stopped in front of the group, and flashed a small, wry smile. "I got a message about a fight, and a hefty reward after it?" He murmured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2008, 4:09 pm

"but you are only to attack if force is neccessary otherwise you become an independent party and against both sides"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2008, 4:29 pm

Satoshi raised an eyebrow. "Perhaps you should explain as much of the situation to me as you can. Then I'll know what side I'm fighting for, or not fighting as you mentioned might be the case." He replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2008, 6:13 pm

"it is as follows in my belief the 9 dragon leader or organizer has allied himself with the akatsuki to invade the cloud so far words and talking has been enough to prevent blood but you were hired in case the situation turns ugly the akatsuki seem to be more agreeable than the stone soldiers"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Sep 2008, 5:45 am

E sniffed the air, a confused expression slid over his face. " What clan are you ??? " he said making
a movement with his head in Satoshi direction " I don't know your smell ".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Sep 2008, 9:01 am

Upon hearing the situation and his instructions, Satoshi nodded. "Very well." Turning his head toward the other shinobi, he spoke. "Arata. But what business is it of yours?" He glared at the stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Sep 2008, 6:39 pm

Appearing behind Kisho, kugo smirked slightly."All talk, no action. Just like yourself, Raikage-sama." Kugo laughed, taking up a stance showing two scrolls. He stood next to his teammate Kisho, hoping that what kisho had taught him about weaponry would come into play here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 5:04 am

" Arata .... some form of Doujutsu i'm guessing " said Eiichiro turning away from Satoshi " And I just
couldn't recognise your smell ". He looked at the akatsuki then at Kitaro " Kitaro-sama if your going to
negotiate you should start now " he warned, reading the shinobi's body language like a book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Sep 2008, 5:08 pm

"noted ok anyone on the other side want to attack or leave do so right now but dont waste time"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Sep 2008, 6:12 pm

"this is a waste of my time, why even call me here if you weren't intending for us to fight" he looked over at kitaro "un less you can give me a good reason not to, i'm going to start this"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud   akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

akatsuki-stone attack on the cloud
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next