Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A close friend...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

A close friend... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 2:10 am

Tenshin looked. He then did some hand signed and summoned Tenzashi again. TenzAshi flew into the air with out Tenshin. "What do ya two wont and i not leave her behind with ya i dont trsut ya. " Tenshin say as he left up Shiyo in his arms, whil he looks at the two and watching Shiyo Cry on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 2:13 am

Shiyomi turned herself to the two on the mountain.
"Guess ill ahve to do Kito's abilities."
She opened and read the jutsu.
"5 Elements Body Stance Activation!!"
I hope this jutsu will help me to flee...and its a great thing that im wind natured...
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 2:13 am

"Tenshin if you fight us you will end up dead as well, its your choice. You know you are not a match!" he shouted as he turned into the wind so the couldnt see him even with there sharigan only bikugan can track this form
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 2:15 am

OOC: Just too bad, cause this was my jutsu too.

IC: Shiyomi repeated the same move, but at Kito's style.

Wind Body Stance Techinique
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 2:25 am

Tenshin jupped up in the air. "Lets heat up this wind party shall we" Tenshin says as he land s on top of Tenzashi. Tenshin and Tenzashi then soar up in the air. Tenshin then did some hand signs to you cant run or escape. Teshin created a gaint fire Tornado that surrounded every thing and every body except Tenshin and Tenzashi in side it.. Only person alowed to go in an out of it was Tenshin him self. " I advise ya to get out the wind before ya get sucked it the Fire and burn to death!" Tenshin yells inside the Tornado.

Justu Name: Swirling Fire Tornado
Element: Fire
Description: After the user finishes a string of handseals a large spinning wall of fire will surround the user and up to 5 enemies. The fire holds everyone intact inside. The fire prevents all escape including underground.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 2:27 am

"fool i can keep moving myself away from the tornado and not get sucked i i have complete control in this form" wes said smerking although you couldnt see it
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 2:31 am

Hearing Tenshin's words, Daedalus formed his own hand seals, knowing exactly what was going to happen. Wes' position was already known to him, having knowledge of how the Tsuchikage fought, he took his best guess. His left arm then opened up, and fired nearly a hundred kunai out of it. Using his technique, he then spun the kunai, letting them form protective barriers of spinning wind, around himself, and where he though Wes would be, protecting them from the flames.

"Tenshin, stand down!"

Left Arm 3B; Kunai Launcher
The forearm expands off the arm in two parts, then both parts begin to spin around the center, firing off a high precision round of kunai at a fast pace. Has multiple seal symbols around the elbow, each one corresponding to a different arm part.

Fuuton: Kaiten Shuriken [Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken]
Kaiten Shuriken is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Wind Element. To utilize this technique, Seiyuuki will form hand seals, using chakra to guide accurate winds. He can then throw and launch kunai at his opponent, having them spin to form an even deadlier form of shuriken. Because he manipulates each individually, he can attack his target from multiple directions.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 2:42 am

Tenshin looked at Dae. "Hum... Whatever". Tenshin says as he turns away. "Here have a present." Tenshin syays as he drops a kunia with 5 paper bomb=s attached to it he droped it in th midle of the fight and then. Said Boom as soon as the kunia touched the ground it exploded. "Lets Go Tenzashi" Tenshin says as he flew off in a blink of an eye.

((LEFT TOPIC))
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 2:44 am

Wes quickly grabbed Dae and using his jutsu moved him out of the blast radius reforming both of them on a tree branch
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 2:46 am

Daedalus nodded, dropping the kunais that were spinning around them and reloading them into his arm.

"Thanks. Shiyomi must have used a flicker techniques, she's probably in the wreckage. Go get her, I'll provide the support."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 6:08 pm

OOC: Guys, im making a deal to you. Wanna hear it?
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 6:12 pm

(what is it? i dont see it working cause i need a dead uchiha or one eye and dae needs and eye also)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 6:42 pm

Look, were goiing back before the last day when you banned me. So, I go back as a mod AND I wanna send at scroll of jutsus from Kito to Shiyomi. In exchange, you got BOTH eyes. So its a win-win combination.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 6:51 pm

(no we are not going back you did what you did now you live with it, and you cant have s rank jutsu as an chuunin we went over this thats why i used the hammer)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 6:52 pm

Maybe I cant use it now, but I still have in onto a scroll. Ill make a little list that ill pm you on what jutsu I want and you can approve it then. But still, can you recongnise that you and Dae went a bit overboard on a little something as a Sharingan eye?
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 6:55 pm

(we have done anything but hunt you down we didnt break anyrules you did, and its fine he sent you a scrool but sence they arnt origanli this persons jutsu's you have to rp learn it. But syou wont live anyway unless you handover your eyes which dosnt really even make sence to keep an eyeless uchiha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 8:20 pm

No, I mean, according that we go back before all this argument, you got Kito's eyes. He didnt blowed up himself, and you dont know me. Hey, about it, how can Wes know about someone who as just came back as a shinobi?
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 8:25 pm

(recent anbu files of the sand villages forces, more than kitos eyes we get his whole body)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 8:31 pm

Why for, his whole body?
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 8:32 pm

(its better for me the whole body and we will accept)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 8:34 pm

So, you got the whole Kito, I have my scroll of jutsu and my mod position again?
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 8:35 pm

(sry no to the mod position thats for people who uphold the rules if you show that you can keep them for awhile i will rerank you, and why does it matter?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 8:36 pm

Cause, I wanted to approve my friends app (or work on it if he cant be approved xD) Its Aiko btw ^.^
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 8:48 pm

(tell him in pm we have plenty of capable mods around here to do it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 8:52 pm

Ok, so, what do we do for this post? We come back where i was (crying in Tenshin's arms) ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A close friend...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next