Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 10:25 pm

Arashi had a blank look on his face as he was suspended in mid air. "Put me down.."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 10:38 pm

kamoku put arashi down on the bed and he stared at the straps. they rose in the air and then connected themselves to arashi and the bed. "done." the assistand with the broken nose handed him kamokus bloody report and bowed. " well, right now would be just the right time to give him his lunch..." kamoku slid a table over and set down some onigiris with sweet and sour soup with steamed vegetables, and natta.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 10:41 pm

He laid there, staring at the ceiling. "....."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 10:44 pm

Sunari continued to observe him, seeing that he'd recovered a lot from the fight, but there was still so much damage and things that would have to be trained back to their full strength. Well so long as he didn't let himself fade away then he'd return to his former glory and improve upon what he'd learned. A flicker of amusement arose in her eyes as she noted the assistant with the broken nose, but that was an easy enough fix...its all about where you are when things 'happen'
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 10:47 pm

kamoku looked up from the report. " well, i think its about time to take that nasty tapeworm from your dog. we can do it in here. nothing much." kamoku began rummaging in his doctor coat pocket from something.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 10:50 pm

He closed his eyes and sighed. "...Tell my sister..I'm sorry.." He attempted to roll over, but was not able to, because of the straps.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 10:51 pm

That broke the facade and Sunari grinned widely, "Let me call the mutt." Yanking a whistle out from under her shirt, tied on a slim thread, she blew into it lightly and then waited a few moments. Soon enough the sounds of something barreling down the hallways and nurses shouting in protest could be heard and then Kumori was in the doorway. The wolf was panting and looking rather ticked. "DAMN IT! Don't use that WHISTLE! You know I hate it," he growled out, vastly unamused.

"Tape~worm time!" Sunari called out in a sing-song voice and watched him cringe. She heard the request from Arashi and smiled at him, "We will, don't worry. She was simply worried, I'm sure she'll understand though."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 10:53 pm

kamoku nodded at arashi. " ill tell her as soon as i can. thankyou for cooroperating." kamoku then turned and took out a bottle of pills. it was about the size of a waterbottle and the pills there walnut sized. " please come here kumori."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 10:56 pm

He looked at Kumori from the corner of his eye and smirked. "Heh. That'll learn ya."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 11:07 pm

Kumori made a low growl at the kid, "I don't recall having my ass handed to me. 'Sides its a tapeworm, it'll be gone soon enough." Begrudgingly he moved towards Kamoku, eyeing the pills distastefully. One might be all right but if he had to have the whole damned bottle he'd be pissed.

"Only cooked meat for you," Sunari murmured under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 11:10 pm

He growled at Kumori. "You're lucky, you stupid dog. If I wasn't strapped to this bed...!"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 11:11 pm

kumori realized that the pills were chewable, and there was meat in the middle. " these are what i give the inuzaka clan, so i alterd them a bit. and you dont have to cut him off of all raw meat. just no raw pig and he'll be fine in a month or two. the side effects is just minor stomach pains." kamoku then pulled out another bottle. "and here are some pain killers. cut them into thirds and hand one third of the pill to him. since dogs have less nerves than humans, one pill would simply paralize him for 48 hours."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 11:15 pm

Kumori perked up almost instantly at the news, deciding to ignore the kid since he was getting tastier pills. Good thing for the Inuzuka clan then and his strange tail even wagged a little. Sunari nodded, "Right, no more raw pig then...or maybe in general." There were other reasons but she knew Kumori would punish her for saying judging by the sideways glance he shot her. "And all right, one third, gotcha," he'd have to deal with that but it wasn't such a big deal, a third of a pill whoopie.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 11:20 pm

kamoku laughed as he got up from the kneeling position. he then walked to arashi. " well, you have to have some pills too. as always, i prefer to prescribe the chewables." kamoku pulled out 4 bottles. one liquid, two chewables and the other just swallowable. " the liquid is to fight off infection from your body, the two chewables is for vitamins and minerals along with minor estrogynic steroids to keep you from going into a depression state and the swallow pill is vicodin, its an extremely powerful painkiller that will help you with your phisical thereapy. im glad that your going through with this arashi." he said the last part akwardly, as if to apologize for not getting to him sooner.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 11:27 pm

He smirked and squirmed to get out from the straps. "Yeah..Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 11:32 pm

"Yes, I look forward to fighting you again someday when you've had more of that special Hyuuga training," she said while flipping a pill up into the air, Kumori catching it and for once enjoying his meds. "Who knows were or what you'll be in a year, its the ninja life to be unpredictable like that." She then took out one of the pain killer pills, using a kunai to chip off a third and then held it out, letting it fall into Kumori's mouth as he ate that one too. Albeit with less gusto.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 11:34 pm

"I should be out of this hospital by tommorow, two days at the most. My family is known for its remarkable healing ability, well, on my father's side at least." He chuckled and squirmed again, to get out of the straps.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 11:36 pm

kamoku laughed. " try sneaking it in his food. and only two of those a day. one of each in the morning and one of each at night. come to me in a week for a refill." kamoku released the strapps from arashi's bed. " okay, ill trust you for now. but no running off. youll need to be in top energy tomorrow." kamoku said to arashi. something fluffy peeked its head out of the metal box that kamoku was chained to. " arashi, the reason why naruto healed so quickly was because of the kyuubi. you dont have the kyuubi, so you need to take care of yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 11:39 pm

"Ah yes, the Kyuubi factor, I wonder if such applies to you as well," Sunari's eyes turned to him, but it was slightly different than before. It was coldly analytical and burning with curiosity. Did the bijuu who spawned children impart some of their strength and side benefits into their young? Or did you have to be given some of their chakra at least...such a curious thing...Her eyes focused towards him, trying to see if she could feel any of it in him, using the demon chakra in her to try and force some out...

Kumori growled in warning though and she slowly blinked, her chakra returning to normal and she smiled, "Hopefully some of that healing has rubbed off into you then." Her eyes then turned curiously to the...fuzzy thing peering out of the box and she said offhandedly, "All right, I'll be sure to find you then. Don't need him weakening due to an annoying parasite."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 11:40 pm

His eyes widen and he sighed. "Crap..I don't want spend two weeks in this place, damnit!!" He sat up in the bed and looked around. He pouted as he sat indian style, with his head tilted. He placed his elbow on his knee and folded it upwards, so he could rest his head on it. "God damnit." He looked over to Sunari and then narrowed his eyes "My mother always told me that my sister and I had a large amount of chakra, so I guess..yeah.." He laid back down and then focused on the ceiling, "Well, At least I have something better than Juro!"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 11:44 pm

kamoku smiled. a little ferret peeked out of the metal box, its striped head staring at kumori. it stuck its tounge out and hid back in the box. kamoku ignored his pet and stared at arashi. " well, i think it might be two weeks wice your spine is right. we'll start tomorrow, and if your healing is like what naruto's was... youll be out the day after tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 11:48 pm

"Hm, I suppose one never knows. He might not have the chakra of it, but he could very well be given a larger store. Demons are...strange creatures to work with, and not much is studied about their 'offspring' when sealed." Sunari was always intrigued where the bijuu were concerned, albeit Kyuubi was still a stretch away. No matter.

Kumori stared at the ferret, cocking his head to the side and then snuffled the box, trying to make sure he saw what he did...and curious to see it again. Ferrets amused him in their tricky ways.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 11:55 pm

"Hmph. Whatever. I can't wait until I get out this hospital!!" He sat up and smiled. "IMMA TRAIN..!" He pointed at Sunari "THEN..IMMA BEAT YOU!!" He stared at his hand, then jerked it back in pain. "Ow.." He began to cry, streams rolling down his face in a comical fashion.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 11:59 pm

kamoku sighed. " dont strain yourself. your still not healed yet." kamokus ferret popped out is head again and nipped kumoris nose a bit and hid back in the box again.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf, Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Feb 2009, 11:59 pm

Kush walks in, seeing the match between Sunari and Arashi. The genin was good and had heart. Kush liked that. So he wanted to make sure he wasnt dead, or to badly hurt. "Hey guys..." Kush said with a nervous smile. He didnt have good social skills. "Uh... Good match between you too... Even though Arashi is here right now..." He felt awkward. Their last encounter felt the same way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next