Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 10:42 pm

the snake emitted a seeable green deadly aura. " your cutting into my nap, little human. shut up and stay still."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 11:14 pm

He smirked and held his breath. "No! I won't stay still! I DEMAND YOU LET ME GO NOW!!"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 11:18 pm

the snake stayed. " you know, when you pass out youll just go back to breathing." he said tiredly. "and then maybe i can get some sleep, brat." shin laid his head down.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 5:25 pm

= = "LET ME GO!! NOWWWW!!" He begin to squirm yet again.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 5:36 pm

"hm....how about this." th snake moved like lighting as it jummped into the boys mouth and moved down he boys insides and wrapped itself around hs spine for suport without showing any outside sighns. " ill heal yor stupid spine while you make a run for it. ill be your immune system as long as you let me sleep." he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 5:49 pm

He choked on the snake as he made his way down Arashi's throat. He felt Shin wrap around his spine for support and smirked. "Alright!" He got up off the bed and raced out of the room and out of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 5:52 pm

shin sighed and yawned after the few steps. " by the way, i can know what your thinking so when i talk to you you can communicate to me through that. or else people would think your crazy. and this comes with some symptoms."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6