Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 10:13 pm

kamoku opend one of the cuboards and took out a steamed cloth and wiped his skin with it. there were little black spots where the blood was. " well, thanks. good to be back, and Arashi. One more stunt like that and you might just end your career. dont make me put the straps on again."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 10:48 pm

He narrowed his eyes as he was carried back in by Kitsuke. "Yeah..Yeah, Kamoku..."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 10:59 pm

as they set arashi back donw on the bed, kamoku assumed that he would try again. " hm...on second thought....ill just introduce you to Shin." he opend his metal box that he kept with him and a black shape jumped out and wrapped itself around arashi. it was cold and stilfing. the shape was in the form of a black snake, it had bright green eyes and lights of green running along its smoke-like body. running in and out of sight. " he'll keep you company." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 11:04 pm

"There you go Arashi, you have a buddy to talk to now while you stay in bed and heal," Sunari said it in quite the happy voice though was curious about the snake. Kumori shook his head, rather disturbed such a box even existed...demons and monsters and ferrets in there...oh my?
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 4:52 am

" Hmmmm don't try it again Arashi or you'll have the best company of your life..." ...Kitsuke said as she put Arashi on the bed...after that Kitsuke turned to Sunari..." You said so its easier to be with him..., and your right before I had Raijuu I can only utilize Wind , Water and Ice...but the time after I had him I can use lightning like a toy...,and it affects all the way I live...and the worst part was is when I get angry lightning bulbs pop just like that..."...As Kitsuke sees that Sunari is a bit curious on what the metal box of Kamoku has..." Don't mind the box, it has things you'll never imagine..."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 8:43 am

Arashi's skin turned pale and then he sighed. He began to shiver as he squirmed, in an attempt to get loose from the snake. "Whatever..."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 11:16 am

kamoku sighed. " dont worry arashi, the more you dont squirm the more Shin gets comfortable. He's just been in a cold place for a while...." kamoku ignored kitsukes comment about his box and concentrated on the lighting thing. " well.....no wonder there are so many lighting stoms in the sand!"
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 7:51 pm

..." That was cause by Raijuu not by me!....Ahahaha...." Kitsuke said laughing when suddenly everyone heard a explosion...Kitsuke went to the window..." Everyone back me up there has been some explosions on the east side of the academy it looks like the hidden leaf is being attack those worry scared of dying don't bother come..." After saying Kitsuke quickly jumped to the window and hurried towards the academy...

P.S For those who are coming with me go here...(If your not afraid of dying though ^^)

https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net/fire-country-hidden-leaf-village-f12/the-akatsuki-arrive-t2269.htm#46088
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 8:02 pm

kamoku frowned imediately and followed kitsuke without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 8:05 pm

Sunari cursed, glad that Arashi was stuck to the bed as she raced after the other two, Kumori a beat behind her.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 5:38 pm

"Huh? ..Wait! WHAT!? NO!!" Arashi laid there and watched as they ran out of the room. "GOD DAMNIT!!' He kicked and screamed in anger and then sighed. "I feel so useless.."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 10:22 pm

After an hour alone in the quiet room, He finally made up his mind. He stared at the snake which had him strapped to the bed. "HEY! STUPID WORM! LET ME GO! NOW!!"

Last edited by Arashi Uzumaki on Thu 05 Mar 2009, 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 10:27 pm

(( your still strapped to the bed. sorry arashi but no moving.))
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 10:32 pm

((Not Anymore))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 10:33 pm

((how so?))
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 10:35 pm

((I unbuckled them. o.o))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 10:36 pm

- - lol, i strapped you to the bed using a black shadow animal arashi. not straps. btw, his name is shin and his form is a snake ^^ he obeys only me))
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 10:37 pm

((Oh Damn..>> Edity Time))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 10:38 pm

(yah, so no movvy.))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 10:41 pm

the snakes green eyes snapped open. " no arashi. i will not let go, and if you dont stop squirming like a little rat ill crush your newly healed spine." the snake mumbled sleepily as it squeezed harder around arashi.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 10:44 pm

He didn't seem very happy about the snake squeezing him. His veins began to bulge around his eyes and inside of his pupil, it seemed very unearthly. "....Let me go..now..."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 10:46 pm

the snake slackend a bit. " no. not until the main vessel comes and gets you. or sends another to tell me to let you go." the snake mumbled in its monetone sleepy voice.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 6:35 pm

= =

He glared at the snake. " I NEED TO TRAIN! I FEEL USELESS! I WANNA TRAIN SO NEXT TIME I CAN ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING!! "
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 6:44 pm

the snake stared. " well your getting quite a bit of training by squrming. i see no reason to let you go to train while your doing it right now."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 7:26 pm

"No. I'm serious! LET ME GO!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next