Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: Cloud

Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 12:03 am

"Well let yourself heal first, train for a few, THEN challenge me. I don't fight those in the hospital or those freshly released," she said, laughing but enjoying his enthusiasm at the same time. It was strange to see a down Uzumaki since they often seemed like the upbeat type. Kush's appearance was strange, but she waved to him and muttered a 'thanks'. She hadn't really talked to him much last time.

Kumori wiggled his nose, and then pushed the box with his paw a few inches.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 12:05 am

the ferret popped out of the box and hopped on kumoris head. kumori had gotten a glimpse inside of kamokus box. he had thousands of weapons and odds and ends inside there along with these black monsters in there. it looked like the pit of hell and miles long even though on the outside, the box only looked 6x6 in.

kamoku turned to see kush. " hello kush."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 12:06 am

He looked at Kush and sniffled. "Hey Kush."
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf, Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 12:11 am

Kush looked around the room. "Uh... Hey room." Kush made a nervous smile again. He turns to Arashi. "Are you ok now bro.?"
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 12:12 am

He smirked and sighed. "Yeah..Just about."
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 12:16 am

"Thats good to hear. You took a nasty jutsu."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 12:18 am

He sighed and looked over to Sunari, then back to Kush. "Yeah. It was."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 12:22 am

The box...was intriguing, though Kumori turned away not sure if he really wished to look any further. 'Monsters' were what had nearly destroyed his clan before, simply because the village had hated what they were becoming.

Sunari paid no mind to the look, as by now the initial guilt was washing away and he'd be fine soon enough, if not better for it. For all he knew she might very well have saved his life from a later contestant. Not like the others would go easy on each other either.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 12:25 am

kamoku turned to look at kumori. as kumori took a second look at kamokus face, his smile seemed fake and eerie, like the ones that had destroyed the village. and the same eyes too. " oh... sendo. be nice. get off kumoris head." the ferret stared at kamoku for a second and hoped to the ground. sniffing the wolfs feet.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 12:25 am

He sighed and laid down on the bed, staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 12:30 am

Kush looked at Sunari, hearing her reply. "Dont be shy. This isnt easy on me either." Kush looked down alittle. This is to awkward for me...
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 12:48 am

"Err, sorry, last time you disappeared before I really got to know you...so I just find new people awkward, I do apologize," she said, bowing to Kush.

Kumori's eyes were more set on Kamoku...unsure all over again. Was he kind, or was he just calculating? Was he a monster as Kumori had heard the Willows to be, or was there more buried under him? And that box...no, it might be best to be wary around him still. There was no telling what he'd do and Kumori had worked too hard to try and rebuild at least one member of his clan, he didn't look forward to finding and training up another one. If there was another with such potential, since she was nearly mastering her second level as it was. It was interesting though...and Uchiha of the Stone Village...but no matter, wasn't' his concern.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 1:02 am

"Its alright." Kush says with a smile, confused alittle. His social skills were 0. "I didnt want you to feel awkward."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 2:55 am

Kitsuke suddenly appeared...his duty was to be a doctor..." Hmmm people don't litter in the hallway remember we are in a hospital....,and Kamoku take care of your patient ....will ya...so that he doesn't get tantrums...and says bad things...its not good..."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 6:55 pm

kamoku laughed. seeing that kitsuke was a jounin but not a medical jounin. (we're not in the hallway. we're in the ward.) " i see youve taken a liking to hospitals, trans. (your new nickname) what do you specialize in?"
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 8:24 pm

At the warning she glared down at Kumori, since any fiasco out in the hall was likely his fault.

"You blew the whistle," he answered nonchalantly, uncaring. Both were curious behind Kitsuke's nickname, in sync raising their left eyebrow in silent question. Trans?
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 9:50 pm

" yes, kitsuke here changes into a girl for one week a month. every 3 weeks he is a guy and every 1 week he's a girl. we call it his girly period." kamoku laughed. " poor transexual, that curse has been with......it for quite awhile and ive been giving......him slash her a hard time about it."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Feb 2009, 10:57 pm

(I know Kamoku its just a comment..)

Kitsuke murmured..." Another joke..." in a low voice..." Kamoku I am warning you...I am the doctor in charge around here...maybe your the doctor in the sand but I am the one here...so if I wan't you out then your out..." Kitsuke explained Kamoku the moments..." And I specialized in Physical , Mental and Psychological damage..in our out...any problems with that?...." As Kitsuke was about to live he heard Kamoku mentioned the word trans..and Sunari was confused...Kitsuke turned back..and faced Sunari..." I am cursed and I change from girl to boy and vice versa every week and its gonna happen any second now...." Suddenly a blinding light covered Kitsuke's body when its over, A girl was seen wearing the same dress and color of hair of Kitsuke but more longer..." Hmmm that is what Kamoku is talking about..."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 1:05 am

"I thought you were a sand-nin though, but you head the Leaf hospital too?" The flash forced her to shield her eyes and she was very shocked to truly see a female Kitsuke standing before her. Another oddity to add onto the list of things she'd witnessed in the world of the ninja. Half the time almost nothing seemed impossible anymore. "So...you change gender every other week...is this some sort of family trait or a strange curse you were unlucky enough to be bestowed upon?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 1:19 am

kamoku was laughing in the corner, leaing against an empty bed in mirth. he even forgot that head doctors didnt practice medicine but simply ran the hospital itself, and that phisical and mental damages wasnt a specialty. there were spinal, nurological and even heart doctors. kamoku specialized in abdominal surgery. " Well Mz. maru, i better not get in your way. or are you Mrs? some guy in the picture? i ho-" kamoku was interupted.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 1:30 am

Ker-PUNCH! Okay, Sunari hadn't meant to hit too hard but she hadn't wanted a fight breaking out. As she'd hit Kamoku in the face she smiled at Kitsuke, "Anyways you look quite lovely Mrs-I mean Ms Kitsuke. As I asked is it a family curse or personal one?" Oh yeah, cheesy smile in place and arm still stretched out in a punch...oh well couldn't help reactions sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 1:33 am

as sunari punched him, his jaw cracked in half and he fell to the ground. " fuck." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 1:50 am

Her green orbs widened again and her head swiveled so fast there was an audible 'crack' as she turned to look at Kamoku. "AH! I'm so sorry, it wasn't supposed to be that hard! Are you okay? Do you need help?" She didn't think she knew a bone healing jutsu, just the skin healing one and another but the other didn't deal with bones.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 1:52 am

"no, im fine." kamoku sat up and black blood came out of his jaw and they started stitching up the cut. kamoku then cracked his jaw back in place. " jeez, if someone said you hit like a girl then i want to see their IQ test."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 1:57 am

"Well there are other ways to take that statement," still her eyes watched with some concern, but thankful the damage seemed to be healing rapidly nonetheless, "I mean if you use someone like the old sannin Tsunade as a basis for it then that statement means a lot." She laughed a little, albeit nervously, while scratching the back of her head. Kumori merely smirked, proud he'd had her trained so well, as well as training her himself. Still some work to be done about accidentally imputing chakra into all of one's punches though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next