Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 4:43 am

" Actually its just a strange damn curse..." ....as Kamoku started to make her a laughing stock again Kitsuke was about to punch Kamoku when Sunari did it first..." Hmmm Sunari thanks for punching Kamoku if I was the one who punched him he'll be out of the hospital...Kitsuke looked at Kamoku..." By the way fix the wall you just wrecked by throwing a board...don't be so shocked that I am here..."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 6:51 pm

kamoku sighed. she saw through his fake feelings. he went back to his bored expression. the smiles were jst a hoax. " you can always tell when im faking, eh?" he stared at the wall and the hole disapeard. he then go up and streched. " kitsuke, the reason why i was in this hospial was because this boy had his spine cut in half, even thogh you are a very distiguished medical ninja i know you cant even fix that much damage without the use of a jutsu so i had to come in because you were unbearably tardy. if i hadn't coe at the time i did, this boy would be dead." he said all of that in a monetone voice, the way he usually did.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 7:54 pm

'A weird curse, wonder how he...she received that one...' Not that she wanted it, but then again some things were better left alone. Absentmindedly she wondered if Kamoku had ever smiled from happiness before, but recalling that he was 30...it had probably been awhile ago if he did since the ninja life wasn't the most joyful. Add that onto the other facts she'd learned about his...clan? People? And you had a rather sad existence as it was. "If he hadn't acted immediately then who knows if Arashi would get to continue being a ninja...it couldn't wait."
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf, Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 9:13 pm

Kush just stood there. "The hell just happend."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 11:36 pm

kamoku shrugged and sat down on an empty bed and put his hands behind his head. he thought grimly at how he would fly through the wall and fall down to the buisy traffic. " ........" he then rememberd that he could painfully regenerate and felt slightly better, though still not relishing of whatve might happen to him.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 11:40 pm

Thanks to Kamoku's ability to heal she felt a bit less guilty about the injury she'd caused him but still...it was a bit overboard, "I am sorry Kamoku, I didn't mean to put that much force behind it..." that healing made her curious though, "Is part of being of the Willow Clan also grant you great healing abilities?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 11:43 pm

kamoku laughed. " nah, kitsuke punches harder than you. once he hit me so hard in the face that my skull cracked along with the table i was leaning on. and yes, since our bones are very brittle. how about you kitsuke? i bet your flexible." he laughed, but not smiling.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 11:45 pm

Kush looks at Kitsuke, his eyes looking through his. Then He sits in a Vacant chair. He hates having to deal with people. Killing them would be much easier. "That was quite a punch Sunari." He laughed alittle.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2009, 11:47 pm

"All...right then," hmm...brittle bones would cause for a lot of annoyances, but combine that with the regeneration and it wasn't as bad, though still sounded painful. And Kitsuke sounded like someone not to get on the bad side of...although there was something about hi-her that kept making Sunari look back at him. "Is there perchance someone...or something else's chakra in you?" Her eyes had begun to try and bore into Kitsuke...until she heard Kush and she blushed, looking at him, "Oh no, that was nothing, I could do better....that was just an accident." Once again she nervously laughed.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 12:03 am

"I want to see you punch someone your hardest then." He looks at her with a smile, but is serious. He knew this girl had some fight in her. The room got very layed back all of a sudden, and he leans back in his chair alittle.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 12:04 am

kamoku sat up uneasily and started to scoot away. he was the only one that would survive her punches and he didnt really think that he should be the gunea pig. kamoku began to scoot torwards the door.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 12:09 am

"Mmmmm, we shall see I suppose further on in the tournament. Different opponents require different strategies after all so who knows I may have to use some of my other strategies and...skills..." while there were things she didn't want to use in this tournament...it may prove beneficial to her as well. She spotted Kamoku scooting and could feel herself sweat drop, "I'm not going to hit you again Kamoku so you don't have to creep away." Now she felt a bit like a monster, though that might not be a far off statement at times
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 12:18 am

"Skills? Other than that killer right hook?" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 12:20 am

kamoku was caught in the act. " what do you mean sunari? i-i was just...cleaning! yes, i was cleaing the...wall with my back!" he said lamely.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 12:30 am

"Yes, a ninja should have more than just one hell of a punch," she said in laughter, yet such strength was useful at times, still paid to be multi-talented, "I will try not to reveal too much unless necessary though. Although I will either way I'll be fighting quite the tough opponent next round," although Kitsuke was a possibility and she was still wondering about the other chakra in hi-her....she could almost taste it....

"And good then Kamoku, nothing like a good dusting," she said jovially, though trying not to completely laugh her butt off at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 12:52 am

"Well... I hope you win your next match." He smiles, blushing slightly. He's never felt so... happy before. It was a new feeling he never had before. He laughs at Kam's comment but doesnt say anything.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 12:58 am

Sunari nodded her head, smiling at Kush, "Thank you for the well wishes. I want to go as far as I can in the tournament, but there are certainly strong opponents along the way so we shall see how it all goes." Then a thought occured and she smiled at Kush, "Also, good luck in your fight, since I recall you being in the line-up as well."
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 1:15 am

"Thanks... your cool Sunari." He says with a smile, seeing her intentions. "I better go though. See you around." He gets up, gives her a hug, and walks to the door, blushing but hiding it. "Sorry... Im not to good... with girls and all..." He knows he sounds like a lame. But, what DO you say to keep someone interested in you? She probably aint feeling you Kush... shes older than you...
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 5:04 am

Kitsuke saw how Sunari look at her..." Hmmm she must have felt your presence Raijuu..." ...Kitsuke talking to Raijuu in her mind..Raijuu replied..." Yes it might , that girl has something unexplainable also.."....Kitsuke looked at Sunari..." I guess your feeling something weird...its a bijuu , Raijuu...the 6th tail Bijuu...and he tells me that you have something else also...." ...A nurse came inside the room..." Doctor someone is badly injured in the next room he had a broken leg..." the nurse said..." Ahmmm ok wait I'll negotiate..." Kitsuke looked at Kamoku..." If you don't have something to do...,go with the nurse and fix the problem although I can fix it..."...after talking to Kamoku, Kitsuke turned to the nurse and told her who is Kamoku..." This here is Kamoku Willow famous medical ninja of the sand...he can fix the problem in a second which will take me 5 second..., take him to the boy...ok...?" The nurse replied..." Ok doctor..."
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 8:28 am

The compliment had been unexpected, but the hug even more so, and she awkwardly hugged Kush back. Hugs were not something she received often, at least not by human hands. "Good bye then Kush, good luck to you."

At 'bijuu' Sunari's eyes sharpened and stared at Kitsuke, 'I knew I sensed something...but damn it I'm not good with telling who has the higher ups yet...but the six-tailed hm...intriguing.' "Raijuu...must be interesting to have one of them living in you, especially someone as grand as the six-tailed. Tell me, is Raijuu as demanding of control as Shukaku or Kyuubi, or more laid back and willing to work in unison? And you are right, but we will leave it at the fact I have a special connection to the bijuu. You needn't worry about any more gruesome details than that." The rest was just a conversation though between doctors...nothing she need concern herself over. She'd long ago given up becoming a medic-nin anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 11:18 am

kamoku nodded at kitsukes request and left the room. he checked the patient to see what rank he was and then started to channel chi into his hands and heal the broken leg.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Kensei
Genin
Genin
Satoshi Kensei

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 4:55 pm

Noticing that no one was really paying attention to him, He used that time to crawl out the window located near his bed. By the time anyone would notice, he'd be gone.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 7:51 pm

Behind the eyes of the people inside the ward...Kitsuke thought that Arashi was planning to escape but it looks like she was the only one who saw it..." Hmmm maybe yes maybe not...I don't know about Arashi if his going to escape..." ...Kitsuke didn't mind what she saw but secretly spying on the movements of Arashi. " Hmmm its good that I have Raijuu he helps me from many things especially death itself, and the first time I had him sealed at me...he tries to use my body to attack everybody...but I found a scroll on my old clan house...about my great great grandfather...he was the late jinchuuriki of Raijuu and made a deal with my grandfather...stating that all my clan members will be respected by Raijuu and follow their orders...so that's it were already a team...inside or out..." . But on the other side of the room...Kitsuke saw that Arashi was really going to escape...before following Arashi, Kitsuke looked at Sunari..." Be right back..." after that Kitsuke poofed into smoke...outside of the window of the ward Arashi was crawling...on his front was Kitsuke..." Do you think you could escape just like that>...? " Arashi can hardly move which made it easier for Kitsuke to pick him up and brought him back to his bed...
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 10:09 pm

kamoku came back smiling, splatterd with blood. " okay, when i healed him i had to remove the pins out.. so i took them out manually without thinking and had to heal him all over again. sorry that im late." his skin began to burn and sizzle under the blood.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Mar 2009, 10:10 pm

When Kitsuke had returned she merely raised an eyebrow at Arashi, "You realize you had surgery on your spine not THAT long ago right? You sure its a good idea to go falling out of windows and the like?" Such a silly boy, he was going to impair his own healing if he was so adamant.

Sunari turned back to Kitsuke then, arms crossed and leaning against a wall, relaxed now, "I would imagine. Most of the bijuu having healing properties...at least when they feel like sharing the abilities I believe. In addition to the strength you gain, and the mass control in a certain element unless you have the five-tails. Then you can supposedly use them all since that one knows them all." Yet sometimes they weren't worth the trouble unless one was special like Kitsuke where the bijuu would listen and cooperate. "Welcome back Kamoku" she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)   Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arashi's Ward (After The Surgery, PM To Join)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next