Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
(Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
(Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
(Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
(Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
(Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
(Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
(Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
(Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
(Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

(Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

(Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 8:17 pm

ki flung himself at the side of the wall and clearly dodged it. his eye twitched in annoyance. "eh...whats that stuff that holds acids? i cant remember....ah! a type of plastic...cant remeber da name though...know the atoms. do you know the name?" ki shrugged. he knew it because he had visited kam once when he was a child, he was playing with syringes and stabbing it in an old human stomach, the acids had spilled out and burnt a hole through the floor but didnt burn the plastic on the syringe.
ki coverd himself in a plastic suit, though a bit discouraged in not being able to drink his tea. ki released the dimond sheild and put up a plastic one a few feet away, he pend it for a few seconds to get in and left revy in the rain. though he knew the acids would miz with the water that was surounding her. plus, she had to breathe sometime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 8:47 pm

Revy jumped out of the area, before takeing to much damage from the acid rain she did a few hand signs and formed a invisable umbrella by holdiung her palm to the air.

Name: Umbrella Technique
Element: Water
Description: A helpful technique for staying dry in the rain. After a few
short handsigns, the user can create an invisible umbrella by extending their
arm over their head and holding an open palm towards the sky. This umbrella
stops all rain, but cannot stop jutsu that take a more solid form like the
Rain spear technique.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 4:36 pm

ki smiled. so that was the trick. ki then took off the plastic garnment and the plastic sheild and pulled out a traditional umbrella. he held it over his head and sighed. " you found my pet peev, you found my fetish and my favrite drink in just one fight. how formable. no lets see if you can guess my favorite weapon." he chuckled, squinting again. his face streaching into an eerie smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 6:02 pm

The rain stoped, Revy got on 1 knee and bowed to Ki, "You are far greater then i am.." Revy had given up the fight.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 6:08 pm

ki sat down on the ground and sighed. "eh, you have potential little rose. you nearly got me. i just have one request before you leave. will you teach my little neice one of your aspiring jutsus, and will you accept a gift?" he asked. smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 6:15 pm

Revy was breathing heavily, "I..i guess" she said as she had both of her knees and hands on the ground. Revy was out of strength to fight, she looked up at Ki and saw him with a evilish looking smile, she knew about the willows and how theyre canibals, she started to shake a bit, she stood up and began to back up slowly with all the strength she had left.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 6:19 pm

ki pulled out a lunchbox. when he opend it there was a shrimp salad, onigiri with halibut and a bag of blue pills. "eat this, ill get the fire running for some hot tea. the thermals went cold when the rain got them. ill give you your gift when you had a good meal." ki handed her the box with chopsticks and got up to look for dry wood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 6:31 pm

Revy looked at the food, she began to wonder if it was maby poisoned. she picked up the pieces and examined them carefuly
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 8:12 pm

ki came back with some dry twigs. he retracted his claws to 4 inches and scooped out some of the earth to make a depression. he threw the twigs in and lit them on fire by making his hand turn red hot and holding onto one of the twigs to light them. he began to set up the teakettle above the fire as he looked up.
ki laughed at revy examining the food. " why would i want to poison someone who isnt a threat to me? plus, if your intimidated by my teeth and my clans diet, ill prove to you that i wont eat you. ki reached over and tookone of the 4 large onigiris. he ate it whole thanks to his large mouth. he then swallowed and smiled again. "see? perfectly safe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 8:18 pm

Revy began to eat the food, each piece was prety large considerd it came from a large mouth willow (no offence), she took small bites, Revy thought it tasted good but she kept quiet, she had her arms arround her knees when she was sitting, as if she was hugging her knees, she held the food infront of her legs as she brough it up piece by piece to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 8:21 pm

ki watched the water boil as he took out a worn pack. he pulled out several scrolls and acupunture needles with bottles and bottles full of dried or pickled plants along with tied herbs. "here it is." ki pulled out what looked like a pure dimond rose. though inside if it showed something mechanical. "all i have to do is shape this into something useful and thatll be your gift. though please promise you teach my neice one of your jutsus." he turned to revy. his wet hair drying in the sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 8:25 pm

Revy looked at the strange rose thing he was holding, she was still completly soaked bu the water, her hair was still wet, it shined straight down her back and about a inch of it layed on the floor behind her. She finished the food Ki gave her.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 8:28 pm

the water began to boil. ki quickly put away the stuff besides the rose and the dried herbs. he pulled the water off of the fire and poured t in 2 cups. ki put some orange and green herbs with sugar in his tea with some white powder in his also. he smiled and looked up. " what type of tea do you like? mango, rassberry, black, green, white, lemon, apple, grape, rubarb, sweet celery and water lily is all i have."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 8:42 pm

"It dosnt matter..I never had tea before" Revy said as she stared at the pots. She began to think a creature was inside it the way it jiggled around and steam came from it, it made a little pop sound wich scared Revy a little, she jumped a bit, when it scared her she accidently tapped into some chakra, her eyes turned pitch white, her hair turned from black to snowy shite, horns that came out of the top of her forehead and traveld and pointed back came out, white flames began to rise around her, she quickly settled down makeing the power dissapear. doing this burnt up the grass around them, it completly dried both Ki and Revy.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 8:46 pm

ki was completely dry. he looked at her curiously but didnt ask. her power was her secret. ki made the tea just like his, mango with sugar and chinses ginger so give it a tartness. he handed her the cup and drank out of his own deeply. when he was finished he set it aside and took the rose in his left and thrust both his hand and the rose in the fire. the skin on his hands melting until only his red bones was left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 8:51 pm

Hold your power back a bit, we arnt in battle right now Revy said inside of her head to Okaeshi, sorry about that, this guy just seems dangerous so watch yourself..., Revy smelled the tea, it had a strange but relaxing smell to it, she sipped a little bit of it and it was good, she drank it down fast.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 8:56 pm

ki gave revy his tea while he was busy. he turned the dimond and squeezed it. every time he turned it, it became larger until it looked like a beutiful staff. revy could now see the mechanisms were several kunai and senbons that could jump out through the openings in the dimond like thorns on a real rose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 9:04 pm

Revy simply watched, Revy hes makeing a weapon watch out! Revys hait and eyes turned white again, the horns came back but this time she also had fangs and huge dragon wings, the sudden burst of power shocked her a bit, she got up and backed up slowly, white flames began to form everywhere, they were incredibly big and hot, the flames were so hot it began to burn trees that Revy wasnt even near, it even burned away rocks, she quickly settled down the power, Stop that! he isnt a threat! Revy said inside of her head, fine...but remember, if you die i die to so dont make that mistake.., Revy sat back down hopeing that Ki didnt notice what just happend.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 9:13 pm

ki was busy making the weapon, when it was done he pulled it out of the fire and his skin and blood returned to his left hand. he stabbed it in the ground and materialized an onyx hilt of it with carvings of roses. he took out a bag of rubies and inlaid rubies for the petals on the hilt. he slid the blade/staff in the hilt and made a staff. he made a strap and gave it to revy. "there, your gift. its pure dimond so it wont get destroyed. the tip is more bladelike and the top is inlaid with poisone between the dimond petals. you can activate it by injecting your chakra through the stem." ki put away his stuff and smiled. " so can you teach my neice or what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 9:18 pm

"Well..i guess i could" Revy said as she looked at the strange staff.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 11:34 pm

ki nodded. his smile turned even bigger (if thats possible.). " well, do you have enough strength to teach her now or would you prefer to wait." ki asked.
he then rememberd that he was half naked (from te bombs and water bullets) he laughed inwardly as he remeberd a set of clothes he saw on a jounin once. he tried to reconstuct it on himself. the outcome was that he was wearing long black pants with the cuffs in his stringed boots that went up to his knees. his top was of metal buckles and a silky black cloth along with a furred white and red jacket over the tank. his hands wore black gloves and around his neck he wore a kunai with string attached to it. he thought that it was quite different from his dusty monk garb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 11:39 pm

"well...maby...." Revy struggles to keep her eyes open, "later........" Revy said quietly, she fell asleep leaning on the staff to support her.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 11:45 pm

ki shrugged. he materialized a blanket and layed it over her. he then put out the fire and set his stuff up. "hm..." he thought for a while. thinking about all of the killings and ranks he had been through to be sannin. he had been genin to higher jounin through all of the nations and even a mizukage. he was of akatsuki, goryu, missing ninja, and the black hand ninja which didnt exist anymore. he was even a high ranking monk in the fire fist monastary.
looking back now he grew tired. not even seeing the faces of the dead anymore. he decided to do one thing to end all of it. retire. ki pulled out a peice of paper and an old fashioned quill pen. with the paper in his right hand and the pen in his left he wrote down is request of leave from the shinobi ranks and to be left in peace with his tea shop in the fire nation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 11:52 pm

Revy woke up, she sees Ki still sitting there and a very soft blanket on her, "So..who is Reiki?" Revy asked Ki
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 11:55 pm

"eh, she is my sisters daughter. before you meet her i must tell you that she cant talk or see and sickness has gotten to her. but she knows all of the mists hidden jutsu and she has almost masterd kenjutsu. she is 10 and only a chunin but i hope you could help her since you are as gifted as she is." ki said, not looking up from his paper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next