Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
(Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
(Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
(Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
(Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
(Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
(Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
(Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
(Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
(Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

(Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

(Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 11:57 pm

"Well....what could i teach her then?" Revy asked Ki looking directly at him
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:03 am

ki continued writing. pausing to think. then writing again. "well, ive seen that your good with water, she is of the same element. so i was thinking you could teach her that, plus i though you could also teach her some tai if you have any. and by the way, her current mother is the kuraikagei. you might have seen her. he name is xarias." ki looked up, his eyes turning black for a few seconds. " so if you attack her...me, kamoku, xarias, the entire willow clan and her teacher will come after you." ki closed his eyes after the chill that rushed down revys back had disapeard. he laughed light heartedly and smiled. showing his needled teeth made to tear the tender flesh off of humans. " but i know your too smart to hurt a sickend, blind, mute and weak baby willow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:26 am

"I do have a lot of water abilities but..theyre mostly rain abilities" Revy sais as she sits up.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:29 am

" then you could teach her one of you rain abilities. " ki said simply. " how much do you humans eat? are you still hungry or thirsty? i didnt mean to get mad during the end." ki commented apologetecally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:40 am

"No im not hungry..." Revy said as she began to think of a skill to teach Reiki, "Storm Cloud Shell may be a good jutsu for her, it would give her a endless supply of water...." she said as she rubbed her eyes from sleeping. Revy was shakeing a bit, she still wasnt use to being this close to something that eats humans. Revy wasnt scared of much things except for death.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:43 am

ki nodded. he packed up his paper and quill and shoulderd it. "well, since you have it figured out heres a summoning scroll. whenever your ready you can summon reiki to teach her your jutsu. in the mean time i have to send this paper to the mizukage. bye." ki handed her a black and white scroll and walked into the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:53 am

Revy watched as Ki dissapeard into the forest, she looked at the scroll then put it away. Revy formed and extended her dragon wings and flew off dissapearing with the small ghust of wind that blew by.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:55 am

[topic closed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)   (Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Revy Izumi vs. Mr. Snuggles)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3