Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 12:57 am

Kitaro feeling ignored by the small girl not answering him walked even closer and got in between the two. "look girl I guaruntee that Ive seen things that you could not bear to look at without gouging your eyes. Ive been alive longer than any one would bear to want to live for the time of. Ive done things to remind me that I should be dead that no one should have to do. Listen girl Where did you get those powers from." Kitaro twitched his eye and turned around and kicked at Tenshin's knees to prove a point.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 1:02 am

Tenshin moved and grabed Kitaro leg and then pushed him back letting his leg go. Tenshin then looked at Revy. " Revy was my girlfriend and she was Akatsuki Leader how could you be Revy when you look nothing like her." Tenshin says in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 1:09 am

she looked at Tenshin, "I am one of Revys students...she has been secretly training me for years as i hid" The instant revy said that her eyes turned bloody red, chakra spun up around her makeing her completly un-seeable, the chakra lowerd and a more mature looking Revy was standing there (The old Revy not the new one) she was just about the height of Tenshin now, (Look at picture added for descriptiuon on what she now looks like) she had everything but the scyth, "Good to see you again Tenshin"

Name: Soul of A Leader
Element: Transformation
Description: This is a passive transformation. every now and then, or simply whenever Rebecca wants to, a second soul will take over with all the abilities of Rebecca. The second soul is said to be the soul of the Akatsuki Leader Revy, when she transforms, sometimes Rebecca will be in control and sometimes Revy will be in control. She holds a red scyth, its very big and long and very powerful, strong enough to slice steel with a quick swipe. This Revy looks much more mature and taller, her deadly red eyes can pierce through the minds of enyone, she is known as the Reaper of Rinnegan.
Apperance:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 1:14 am

Kitaro threw his hands up in the air and seemed to be twisting his head around. He had finally given up on talking and decided to do something to turn the attention away from the teenagers about to go at having a raping session again. Kitaro swung himself behind Revy and grabbed at the collar of her dress and pulled down and back as hard as he could.

"take that you youngish oldish pervy rapists. I will get you away from that and get you to use your powers of the world for good instead of these pointless reunions with old boyfriends like you are having here. YOu need to be the one in charge of this place not just going around messing around with these punks of ex students of mine."
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 1:18 am

Revy looked back and within a second her hand was on the freaks neck, "I dont know who you think you are but i can tell your strong..." She squeezed her hand harder around his neck and lifted him off the ground easily with 1 hand, after a few seconds of holding him there she instantly turned back into the old orange haird Revy, "W...what just happend???"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 1:22 am

Kitaro freaked out after this happened his neck pulsed and the tendons tightened and became visible lines. He stared at Revy and blinked then his eye twitched. Kitaro stared at Revy and waited to see if she would stare back at him as he preformed a simple handseal. But it was invisible under the robes that Kitaro was wearing and even though it was not dangerous Kitaro was curious to the effects of trying this.

"Thats right I will be strong and I am strong now as for what happened you crazy ass loon you just grabbed my neck and then changed your back into the self of yours that you were about a minute ago. Thats what happened and dont ask again but develop a better memory of trading souls with yourself."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 1:26 am

Tenshin looked and laughed a bit under his breath. " Thats the old Revy i knew, but what just happned." Tenshin says as she changed again. Tenshin then looked at Revy. " Whats up with the personay its like your two people in one body." Tenshin says looking into her eyes like what he normaly does. Tenshin was hopping to see th real Revy was in there some where and some how.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 1:28 am

"I..i dont know..the last thing i remember of Revy is her dieing...but somehow it looks like her soul was planted into me" Revy looked at both of her hands, and looked around her to see if there were eny changes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 1:34 am

Kitaro was mad that the eye contact was broke so he preformed his handseal again and immediatly afterwards grabbed Revy's shoulders and shook her once and stared into her face deeply into her eyes with a penetrating gaze for a couple seconds before beginning to speak. "Revy listen to me now. I know what is happening to you because I have seen it before. An old Mizukage asked for my assistance when the Mizukage before him was trapped in his body. I got him out. I may even be able to help you..." Kitaro stared again.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 1:37 am

Tenshin signed and just looked at Kitaro and how crazy he was. " I see a few years in the pin makes you crazy Tenshin said in his head. Tenshin then looked at him and just sat down on a rock. " ill let ya talk." he said in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 1:43 am

A strange voice came from inside Revy, "No..not yet, im staying in hideing for a while", Revy went back to her normal self again, "W...what are you doing??" she said as he shook her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 1:48 am

Kitaro was desperate to keep eye contact with Revy. He could tell there was a mental battle going on but so far they had been locked in eye contact for 11 seconds. Not long enough to make a full connection. Kitaro got closer to her face and started talking again. "I am teaching you how to stay in control. My eyes use them as a link to yourself Revy and then I will make the final move to keep you in control of yourself. Trust me fully Trust Kitaro to keep eye contact with me for a full 35 seconds and then you will be linked to the ground of this world." Kitaro pushed a chakra flow into his eyes using the previously mentioned hand sign.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 1:52 am

Tenshin looked at the man. " Didnt you lisen to her she doesnt wanna be found she is staying hiden. " Tenshin says in a calm voice looking at the floor. Tenshin was very calm. " Kitaro what made you so crazy." Tenshin says as he grinning at the floor. Tenshin then begin to think to himself.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 1:58 am

Revy simply stood there, her rinnegan quickly activated with canceld all chakra flow from his eyes to hers with its own chakra, revy jumped beck a bit and held her hand, it was still red and sore from Tenshins steel boot stepping on it with all of his weight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 2:03 am

Kitaro stood up and raised his hand into the air. He had linked eyes with her temporarily and that was not enough time. He needed 35 seconds though he had no intent to kill her. Kitaro was tempted to strike out and it made perfect sense in his mind to do so but that wouldn't work somehow. The link could not be made to strike out so Kitaro did what was sensible to him.

Kitaro pulled off his robes revealing a body that was covered with scars from countless battles over the ages. There was not any square inch of his body that was not scarred that was now revealed. Scars burn marks holes and dents litered Kitaro's body. He flung his arms into the air. "BRING OUT THE STRONGEST OF YOU TWO."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 2:07 am

Tenshin looked at the man. Tenshin walked past him and went to Revy. Tenshin still hd his sword on his shoulder. " Revy let me see the other Revy i havent seen her in a long time and i miss the lady." Tenshin says in a calm voice hoping she could do that for him. Tenshin then waited gripping his sword just in case someone tryed to attack.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 2:09 am

"If i change to her on my own ill be in control...she will only be in control if she comes out on her own" Revy said as she watched the other man that looked like he was about to attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 2:12 am

Kitaro stared at both of them and looked at himself and his half naked body covered in scars. "No one see's Kitaro below the belt except for 1 girl a long long long way away." Kitaro then ran straight into a rock next to Tenshin Nara. He then turned to Tenshin grabbed him and said. "look at me im alive and have scars and a body." Kitaro then ran into a rock next to Revy so hard that his head cracked open and no blood fell out at all. "but I cant live as you can see." Kitaro rammed his bleeding head into face of Revy.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 2:21 am

Tenshin placed his sword in font of Kitaro head before he hit it Tenshin then twisted it again so it would be on the smooth side and not the sharp. He then walked in front of Kitaro. " Dont even try. " Tenshin then turned around and then looked at Revy as he gripped his sword again placeing it on his shoulder. " Revy get your ass out." Tenshin says as he looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 2:23 am

Revy slid out from infront of Tenshin and began to run, she was scared of what might happen, she quickly ran back onto her normal path and ran down it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 2:26 am

Suddenly, a black fog would appear before the two man, directly between them and where the Revy woman was running. The fog would dissipate, revealing a cloaked man. His face was shadowed over by the hood of his cloak, but it would open up to reveal a leather armor and a belt buckle on his chest that bore a bronze akatsuki star. On his right shoulder was a bronze shoulder pad that bore a black sun. The symbol of the Bara clan. "If shes running one of you scared her. Who dies first?" He asked before beginning to hum a sickly-sweet tune.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 2:32 am

Kitaro stared at the man and got really pissed off all of the sudden. Someone threatening to kill Kitaro that pissed him off greatly so remember one of his favorite techniques of old Kitaro preformed a combo he named after a long time friend of old. Leishi combo.

First off Kitaro slammed a lightning causing a lightning and earth explosion to rush at The newcomer with great speed and power. Immediatly following that Kitaro threw a string out of his pocket at the newcomer and before it could be diverted a flame was flying around a circle at the newcomer following the ground lightning and raw chakra bursts

Finally Kitaro aimed at wherever the man had gone and fired off a chakra sphere at him aiming it to go around the man and condense him to where it was uncomphortable and if he moved it would shock and pain him. That is if the chakra sphere covered him.

Raikiri Ground Explosion
rank S
A ninjutsu technique that uses Raikiri for a base attack. This jutsu can only be used after Raikiri is being held in the users hand. This jutsu allows the user to slam his lightning elemenet chakra forced hand into the ground releasing the lightning into a fury of power that then erupts from the ground at the opponet going on in a straight line like this for .75 miles in any direction. by using extra chakra the user can force chakra into the ground after it to turn it but this causes some weakness feeling and extreme loss of chakra. This is one jutsu that can only be used by a true master of the lightning element and requires the knowledge of Raikiri and Chidori before use. This jutsu can only be taught by the creator or someone the creator has taught.

Mist waltz technique
rank B
Ninjutsu
a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and then proceeds to blow a large combustible mist at the target. When the mist hits flame, it will ignite in an explosion of fire.
Five elements release

Chakra sphere jutsu
rank A
a shpere of pure chakra that destroys almost anything it touches but takes a while to master. This sphere can be extended to a larger or smaller area. This is an almost ubreakable sphere and requires an extreme knowledge of chakra control.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 2:36 am

Revy turned around and realized a Akatsuki memebr was there, she immediatly appeard infront of Bara and reflected the sphere directly back at Kitaro with great force and even more speed.

Name: Shinra Tensei
Element: Gravity
Clan: Rinnegan
Description: Shinra Tensei is the ability to manipulate gravity to repulse matter away from the user, with such force that it can easily shatter stone. By using this technique as a defensive measure, most, if not all, attacks directed to the user will be deflected, no matter the size or mass. The only downside to this technique is that there is a short period when it is unusable after being used. If one is sufficiently rooted to the ground, the repulsive forces can be resisted. Shinra Tensei can be used on a larger scale aswell. If the user puts a very large ammount of chakra into it, it can grow big enough to crush a village, everything will crush under it creating a titanic like explosion, makeing it this strong has a 70% chance to kill the user draining all of theyre chakra. (Can only be used 3 times a topic with a 5 post cooldown inbetween)
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 2:41 am

Tenshin placed his sword over his shoulder and jumped up dodge his current. Tenshin then seen Revy came back. He landed on the side of them. " i think we should go." Tenshin says as he jumped away from them again this time landing on the water fll. Tenshin picked up his clothes and put them on and just walked back and stood on a tree. Loooking down at Kitaro and the others. " I might stay i think it might become fun. " Tenshin says as he placed his sword in a holder on his back then watched Kitaro and the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 11:11 am

"Its our time now." Bara grunted, though it seemed to almost pain him. He placed his hand on the woman's shoulder briefly, before jumping up and away from current of lightning and earth. He landed a short distance away, standing on the torn earth that was left after the attack. In an instant, he was before the man who had launched it. Glaring at him, he grunted, before releasing a thick and heavy fog around the both of them. When the fog cleared, Bara would be gone and his opponent would most likely be at least drowsy.

Jutsu Used~
Name-Lullaby ~ Komoriuta
Rank- B
Element- Kageton
Description- This technique is a more advanced form of the Bara bloodline. The fog becomes more thick and dense due to the higher level of chakra. If the fog is breathed in the opponent will begin to feel drowsy, and sip in and out of consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next