Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 8:40 pm

Kitaro saw the fog and his own blast coming back at him. However Kitaro never stayed in one place for long so by the time the chakra sphere had gotten to his old position his super speed had carried him on top of the rocks. It was there That Kitaro waved his sword in the air and pulled from his pocket an eyeball covered in gold.

Kitaro slammed this eyeball on top of his own and stared down at the people and waved. "THIS IS THE MOUNTAIN LANDS OF KITARO AND MY RACE. YOU BELIEVE WE WILL NOT DEFEND IF ATTACKED BUT WE RULE HERE AND NOT YOU." Kitaro pushed off with his blade and into the mountains.

[Topic Left]
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 10:58 pm

Tenshin sighed then thought. "That man gotten crazy as fuck." Tenshin then jumped down and landed beside Revy." Revy Izumi it is you right." Tenshin said in a calm voice standing on the side of her as he looked straight up into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 11:15 pm

"Um..im Revy Akirein.." she said looking up at Tenshin
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 11:26 pm

Tenshin looked at her. " You are .... Aw Man i never going to see dum chick again if she keeps hiding from me." Tenshin says as he sat on the floor and then looked at the sky very relaxing and then griped his sword and put it on the side o f him just in case he was going to get attack. He then patted the floor next to Revy. " Sit take a loud off Relax." Tenshin says in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 11:35 pm

Revy sat down with her knees bent and legs under her, she had both of her hands on her lap, "..what are we relaxing for?"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 11:43 pm

Tenshin Smiled and looked at Revy. " No Special Reason, I just injoy thesun light and the earth, mostly the sky to me its the second beautiful thing in the world." Tenshin says smiling at Revy. " So whats your reason for being here why was you coming down the path to the waterfall." Tenshin says looking at Revy calmly.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 11:47 pm

Revys face turned red a little, "W..well..this is where i come to bathe.. and relax" Revy said quietly
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 11:51 pm

Tenshin turned red a bit. " I am sorry you can go do what you want bathe or whatever ill stay here so you can do what you please, but if Revy Izumi put i might peak on Revyn Izumi if she takes over your body again." Tenshin says as he smiles and turns red a lot more. He was very calm when he said this and looked at her face " You are very Beautiful Revy... I wish i got to see you again before your soul was trapped with in this girl, but for some reason when i look at hher i can still see you." Tenshin says in his head looking at the girl very calm and serious.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 11:54 pm

Revy jumped up fast, "N no! i can wait until later" Revy began to walk back to the path, "I probably should be going now, bye"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 12:00 am

Tenshin sighed then looked t the sky." Revy please stay I just need to ask you a few questions mostly cause i need to find out what happen to Revy Izumi and why she is locked up inside of you." Tenshin says looking up at the sky. " So please stay a bit longer just so we can talk i was only kidding about the whole bathe and peaking thing... sorry if it offended you i wont do it again." Tenshin says looking at her emotionless wondering if she would lisen.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 12:09 am

"Well..i was speaking to her a while ago..she said she was killed by the Raikage and her soul fled with what little chakra that was left and quickly planted itself into me..but thats all i know" Revy said looking down at him
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 12:19 am

Tenshin signed. " Thats all. Wait you can speak to her right ask her why does she refuse to comout and speak with me." Tenshin says as he looked at her and then looked back up at the sky.

((Sorry Short))
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 12:20 am

"I cant speak to her unless she speaks to me first....." Revy said looking at him, she looked up at the sky looking for whatever Tenshin was looking at
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 12:28 am

Tenshin didnt say noting just looked up at the sky he then seen an image of Revy then looked away. Tenshin was so in love with her and couldnt stayed the site to se her anymore forit would only mke him.... Tenshin then felt water go down from his eyes and down his cheek. He then smiled knowing what it was. " I cry again for you." Tenshin says as he stood up and looked up at the sky again placeing his sword in his holder again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country   A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Nice Day In the Waterfall Country
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3