Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Visiting Sunagakure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 1:55 am

Tenshin sighed and said nothing. " Aw a jounin of Konoha." He said in a deep calm voice, balling his fist up and placeing it infront of his face, he had two rings on diffrent fingers. He was thinking as he watched her every move. " Hum, Miss what is your name and state your reason for barging into my affice without my permission." He asked in calm deep voice." It's pretty disrepectful to barge in a Kaze room with out a small knock on the door. Thought a jounin at your power would know that." Tenshin says looking at her with a evil stare that seem normal to him.(Look at Avi) Tenshin then stood up and walked to the other side of his desk where Iris sat. " Excuss me." He took out a sealed envelope from his desk and then looked at the jounin. " Miss. would you mind doing a small mission for me." He said calmly looking at the jounin of konoha.
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 2:20 am

As she heard his abruption, she turned to him and smiled. Obviously, he was not aware of Aori's reckless sense of not-caring for anyone or anything previously, for that was how people had treated her. She walked straight up to him, putting her face right in front of his, and as she spoke, her lightly laced mask only slightly muffled her beautiful voice. She peered at him straight in the eyes as hers glided to the scroll the Kazekage was holding. As she affixed her eyesight, she laughed at him some, letting out a small giggle. "First, you mock my own personal abilities to ensnare the rights I have rightfully earned by explaining how I barged in your room. Clearly, I used the side entrance. My name is Aori Centella, The Sage of One's Reflection, Special Jounin, and leader of Squad Zero of Konoha's Special Assassination Genin squad. I have come to inform my student of when she must be at training tomorrow. I thought a Kage with such power as yours would have known that its not polite to answer a question with another question, isn't that right - Tenshin Nara?" As she finished her explanation, she peered at the scroll. "Oh! And sorry, as a Konoha ninja I am not allowed to engage missions that are not given to me by my own Kage. Strict rule - Gotta follow it. Of course a Jounin of my power should know that." She walked toward the door, her figure strutting, yet her voice completely calm and sirene. She looked at Iris before exiting. "Remember, Iris - 8 o'clock."
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 2:40 am

Iris watched them and listend to what the lady said, she just sat there not saying a word
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 3:03 am

Tenshin took of some weights from his anckle and then moved in a flash towards the door and took the scroll from Aori. " Thank you." Tenshin said calmly grinning evil." By the way if you read it completely it dicususes never mind." Tenshin opened the door as she walked out. " Hope to see you again tell then see ya around. Aori Centella." Tenshin said grinning at her with a evil look. He then watched and awaited her exit.

Once she left Tenshin closed the door and ran back towards the seat in the flash he took the weights and tied it back around his anckle then cover them up. " Sorry for that guess you dont have a break." Tenshin says in a calm tone. " Hum hopefully after your training we can chat again maybe i could train you myself." Tenshin said calmly being nice. He then thought aboutthat jounin for she reminded him of a young little girl he trained her name was Anididree. Tenshin then sighed and watched as Iris sat there.

Last edited by Tenshin Nara on Mon 24 Aug 2009, 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 3:07 am

"Maby..." Iris said looking at the door, then at Tenshin, she got up and stretched a bit as the blanket fell off of her to the ground, "Is it ok if i stayed here for a while before i head back tomorrow?" she asked Tenshin with both of her arms behind her head stretching
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 3:22 am

Tenshin nnodded his head. " My house is you house stay all you like eat all you want. i dont care." Tenshin said calmly. Tenshin then looked at her. " Stay do as you please." Tenshin said in a calm voice watching her calmly.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 3:34 am

Iris walked over to Tenshin and looked out one of the windows from the building, everything in the village was made of sand like a giant web, Iris looked up at Tenshin, "Do you have a bath here?" Iris asked him looking straight up at him
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Aug 2009, 3:43 am

(( Everything building in the sand village is made of clay hard clay that cant be broken so easily))

Tenshin sighed. " Yeah its in my room the room you slepted i half the night." Tenshin says in a calm voice. " I take it your going to take a bath if so towels or in the cabniet towards on the side of my bed room door. I talk to you when you get out or not because i gotta take one myself." Tenshin said ina calm voice. " Now hurry up i still gotta take mines and change clothes i smell bad." He said joking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 12:58 am

Iris went back to the room and into the bathroom closeing the door behind her, she started the water then removed her cloths and got into the warm water, she washed up then laid there relaxing for a while
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 1:14 am

Tenshin went down stares and went into his room went nto his closet he then looked threw his close to see what he would wear when he gotout the shower. " Hum what to wear." He thought even do it was funny because it all was the same clothes purple with black marking and fur coming out on the left side of his shoulder, but he still stood there thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 1:25 am

Iris heard noises comeing from the other side of the door that Tenshin was makeing from moveing around and opening the closet, she sand deeper into the water wondering if he knew she was still in there
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 1:30 am

Tenshin then took out his clothing and walked to the bathroom then heard it running when he touched the door handle. " O forgot she was in there." He said in his head. " Sorry Iris forgot used to being alone."He yelled then walked over to the bed throwing his clothes on the bed then he walked out the room and went back up staires.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 1:32 am

Iris sighed when she heard him walking away, she continued to relax in the bath

((the water isnt runing enymore lol))
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 1:34 am

Tenshin sighed. Then sat in his office and waited for Iris to come up and tell her she was out the shower. He also became very bored. He sat down and went to sleep placeing the hat over his face and then relaxed a bit.
(( Cant think ))
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 1:42 am

Iris drained the water then stepped out, the floor was slippery and she slipped and fell on her back with a very loud bang, she stood up slowly rubbing the back of her head
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 1:49 am

Tenshin jumped up as he heard the loud bang and then ran down stais. He blind folded himself and then walked into the bathroom. " Iris is you okay. I heard a loud bang from here." Tenshin said calmly but as he was blind. " I can't see so can you help me out. " Tenshin said as he stood in front of her blind folded.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 1:51 am

When Tenshin swung the door upen it called Iris to lose her balance again, she fell on Tenshin and nocked him to the floor
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 1:54 am

Tenshin blanked out when he hit his head on Iris and then when he woke up he felt her body pressing against him Tenshin in shocked moved his hands away from on top of Iris back then placed it on the floor away from her. " Um... Can you get off of me please." He said trying to stay nice and calm.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 1:56 am

Iris slowly stood up off him, she wiggled around and reached over for the towels hanging on the towel rack hopeing he would keeo the bilndfold on so she can put it around her, as she reached for the towel it made her slip again and she fell back to the floor
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:02 am

Tenshin then felt her body press against him again. " Aw, your trying to kill me huh or your just toying with me or maybe you like older guys." Tenshin says in a joking way. Tenshin then stayed blind folded and waitedfor he to get off of him again.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:04 am

Iris just laid there, "Can you help me up? im not good on slippery floors" she said looking up at him laying down on him
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:12 am

Tenshin grabbed Iris and lefted her up. He then picked her up and carried her to the bed and then sat her down on the bed. He then removed the blind phone and turned around before he did that and walked towards the towel closet. He got a towel and then threw it to Iris. " Please cover up and dry off your making my bed wait." Tenshin says laughing a bit joking with her.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:14 am

Iris stepped off the bed and dried herself off, she wrapped the towel around her then sat back on the bed. Iris normaly waited until her hair was dry aswell before putting her outfit back on since her hair was so long
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:20 am

When Iris was done, he took of his blind fold off then looked at her. " Iris i am getting in the hower ill be right back." He said as he walked into the shower. A few hour later Tenshin walked out with a towel rapped around his waist. " Um put this on please." Tenshin says throwing a blind fold to her.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Revy Izumi

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 2:22 am

Iris sat there, still in her towel waiting for her long hair to dry, she put the blindfold on and stared straight ahead not being able to see enything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Sunagakure   Visiting Sunagakure - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting Sunagakure
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next